Chapter 12: Making Love

Arranged

Krystal: “What do you think you are doing!?” As she tries to move away from V hovering over her.

V: “Just stay still my princess.”

Krystal still try to move away from Taehyung as hard as she can but then Taehyung catch Krystal moving away that he instantly grab both of her wrist and pinned them on the bed  with her arms on the side of her head. Krystal heart was beating so fast.

V: “Don't try to run away princess. I know you want this.” As he smirked. 

Krystal was just froze in her place as V breath came closer and closer until both of their lips touch against each other. Krystal was moving with the way V lips went that it turn into a hot make out session with no breathe being let out between their two lips. While in the kissing make out session, V hands went down to Krystal thighs and going up as he slowly moved his hands slowly to create some tension and for some reason it turn both of them on.

Krystal notice that V hands were going up to her thighs that she immediately stop his hands from going further.

V: “What?” V said as he stop and looked at Krystal with his eyes filled with lust.

Krystal: “Um-m…” Krystal stutters as she is trying to say something.

V: “What is it?” V said as he was trying to read Krystal face.

Krystal: “We shouldn't do this yet.” Krystal said as she was trying push V off to get up.

V: “Why not?” V said as he pushed Krystal back down not letting her go anywhere.

Krystal: “I mean like if you okay with doing this then it's okay but I don't want to regret it later.” Krystal said as she try to avoid his lustful eyes.

V: “Regret? Why are you gonna regret?” C said as he touch Krystal face and made her eyes faced his.

Krystal: “Because what if you leave me when I have your child and go to your girlfriend Yejin?” Krystal said as she looked at V in the eye.

V: “I'm not gonna leave you with the baby alone. It's my child then I'm gonna be there and if we use protection then you wouldn't be pregnant.” As he stared in Krystal eyes not looking away.

Krystal: “But what if we didn't and you left and then I-” Krystal was stopped by V lips crashing into hers.

V: “Shh..no more talking and let's enjoy this tonight.” V said as he broke the kiss to tell Krystal and continued on what they were doing.

V and Krystal were passionately kissing and tossing each other around back and forth and trying to be the dominant one, but V won as the dominant one and continued kissing her until he reached Krystal stomach and planted kisses on their and went up to her chest.

V lifted Krystal shirt up and tossed it to the ground and it showed Krystal with only her bra on. V was satisfied with what he saw that he kicked his lips trying to not eat her up fast. Next thing you know both of them were already half .

The tension between them was so heat up that every inch of their body was in sweats. You can hear coming out between both of their voices that it sounds just like music to both of their ears. 

Then the tension continues as skins were slapping against each other and moans became louder. Good thing is that they lived in a different house so V parents wouldn't have to hear anything from what they were doing.

Finally after the hot they just had both of them laid side by side on the bed cuddling each other and thinking of what they had just done.

Krystal: “Um, V?” Krystal said as she looked at V sharp jawline.

V: “Yeah?” V said as he looked at a beautiful Krystal.

Krystal: “Did you wear the protection?” Krystal said as she stood up covering her chest.

V eyes widen as he forgot to wear protection because he was too distracted by Krystal beauty and her sounds.

V: “N-no.” V said as he looked at Krystal.

Krystal: “What! I thought you did!” Krystal said as she looked at V.

V: “Well sorry Miss Krystal because your beauty was too attractive that I forgot all about it.” V said with a sassy tone.

Krystal: “I'm gonna be pregnant than.” Krystal said as she sounded sad.

V: “What's with the voice princess?” V said as he back hugged her and laying his head on her shoulder.

Krystal: “ Its just that what if you actually left me for Yejin.” Krystal said as her head hang low.

V: “Don't worry I won't at all. I promise.” V said with his rectangle smile and kissed Krystal on the cheek.

Krystal: “ You promise?” Krystal said as she look at V. 

V: “I promise with all my heart.” V said as he didn't know why he said it but happy that he did.

Krystal nodded her head as okay you promise and looked at V,admiring his handsome features.

V notice Krystal looking at him that he took this chance to kiss her on the lips, which put Krystal in shock and hit his chest.

V: “Come on let's go take a shower?” V said as he was about to lift Krystal off the bed.

Krystal: “Together?” Krystal asked as she was kinda embraced to take a shower with V.

V: “Yeah. Why don't want to?” V said as he kissed her shoulder.

Krystal: “I mean I'm kinda embarrassed to you know take a shower with a guy and my body.” Krystal said as she look away not trying to show her red face.

V: “There's nothing wrong Princess. I saw everything and it's beautiful. So let's go take a shower and come back to sleep and cuddle.” V said as he lift Krystal up without letting her speak. He just walked to the bathroom with both of them bare and no cover sheets covering them.

While walking to the shower Krystal can feel V junior sticking up that it somewhat made her turn on again and blushed.

Krystal: “Uh..V?” Krystal said as she try to hide her red cheeks.

V: “Yeah?” 

Krystal: “I guess your junior is not done yet?”Krystal said as she try to point down to were it was pointing or sticking out.

V: “Well I guess he is ready for round 2.” V said as he put a smirk on and put Krystal inside the shower.

Krystal: “Round 2?” Krystal asked shyly.”

V: “Don't worry round 2 is gonna be better than round 1.”

So as of that round 2 started and lasted about 30 minutes.

After they got out of the shower V picked Krystal bridal style up and lay her on the bed with him next to her and cuddling her from the side and sleeping.

Krystal: “ V we hadn't even put clothes on yet.” Krystal said as she try to move from the grip to wear her PJ.

V: “It's okay we can change it tomorrow,so just go to sleep now. V said as his eyes are closed.

Krystal obey at what V said so she made herself comfortable under V arms and went to sleep with V cuddling her like a pillow.

 

Hope you guys like this chapter and sorry for not updating for so long had been busy with life. Please don't forget to comment down below. Thank for reading this story even though it kinda lacks. Love you guys😘❤️