Chapter 2

♡Unrequited Everything♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's POV

 

  I'm now walking to the gym for our basketball practice. Which means.. I'm going to see Amber and she's just gonna asked me for any information about Irene. 

 

 

  I don't wanna tell her that I have her phone number. It's weird.. I've never been this selfish before.. I've never been like this when I'm still crushing on Krystal before.. 

 

 

  It's strange.. I feel like I want to keep her and like.. I don't wanna share her. 

 

 

  I put my things down the bleachers and started warming up. I can't help but to think about Irene. I can't get her out of my mind. 

 

 

  Why does it have to be her? It's just unfair.. why can't I have her? Sigh..

 

 

  I saw Amber walking towards my direction. She put her things down the bleachers and showed me her phone.

 

 

*Hi, this is Amber! The one with the short hair earlier. Remember?*

 

 

*Ah.. neh.. Hi ^^* -Bae♡

 

 

*Yea.. sorry, I got your number from Wendy.*

 

 

*It's fine ^^* - Bae♡

 

 

  How did she get her number without her permission? Thats.. rude. Well.. I guess I'm just overreacting..

 

 

"We talked until 8pm yesterday " She said excitedly. HOW?! I said good night to her yesterday at 7pm. Well.. I guess she's not interested in talking to me.

 

 

"Oh.. great."I said with a smile.

 

 

"That's it?! Dude! It's awesome! I got to know a lot about her."She said while smiling. How can I tell her my secret when she's happy just by talking about her? So unfair.. I can't .. it hurts my heart.

 

 

  She keeps talking about Irene's favorite and the type of movies she loves to watch.. her favorite band.. almost everything about her. I'm jealous. She knows a lot about her now.. while.. me.. sigh..

 

 

"I know a lot about her than you now!"She said while sticking her tongue out. Stop.. it hurts.. I grabbed the ball that she was holding and dribbles it towards the ring.

 

 

"Well isn't that great? Plus, I don't need to know a lot about her.. since you're the one who like her."I said while dribbling the ball and not looking at her.

 

 

"That's pretty much true.. You have a point! She's really cool to talked with."She said while showing me her llama smile. I slightly smiled at her and continue doing my practice.

 

 

  I felt something vibrates inside my pockets, oh yea.. I still have my phone.. I gotta put it inside my bag.

 

 

*Hi.. Goodmorning^^* - Areumdaun Yeoja♡ 

 

    

    She texted me!! Omg. I quickly turned off my phone when I felt Amber's presence. She tried to peek, hopefully she doesn't see anything.

 

 

"Eh, Areumdaun Yeoja? Who's that? Oooo, don't tell me you got a girlfriend?"She said excitedly.

 

 

"Eh?.. ANIYO!"I said and put my phone inside my bag.

 

 

"Yea, whatever you s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter