Chapter 1

♡Unrequited Everything♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's POV

 

 

"Seulgiiiiiiiii, she's so pretty. Can't you atleast introduce me to her? I really want to get to know her."Amber said excitedly.

 

 

"I don't know her well too, you know!  I just met her today."I sighed. She's talking about the girl that Wendy introduced to us.

 

 

"But.. but .. her smile!!! Everything about her is perfect."She said while day dreaming.

 

 

  Sigh.. she's.. she's pretty. Actually, she's my type too.. but how can I tell Amber about that when here she is telling me that she already fell for the said girl.

 

 

  It when you like someone but your best friend beat you to said it first.. It's not the first time I fell for someone that ended up dating my best friend.

 

 

  I couldn't tell Amber about it, because I wanted to be a supportive friend for her. She had been having bad lucks since she broke up with her ex, which.. is the girl that I used to like.

 

 

"HEY! Are you listening?"She asked. No, I don't wanna listen.. I can't. It hurts.. it's like a flashback. I fell for her too! Her smile, everything. But, I guess it's too late to say anything now.

 

 

"Sorry, what was that?"I asked apologetically. 

 

 

  Wendy introduced us to this girl named, Irene Bae. She's a senior. Wendy knows her since we're sophomores but only introduced her to me now?! Argh..

 

 

"I'm asking if you have her number?"She asked.

 

 

"How would I get her number? I just met her for goodness sake!"I said and grabbed my bag.

 

 

"Hey, where you going?"She asked.

 

 

"Computer room, I need to do my research paper."I said while walking faster. I can't keep lying to her. She's my bestfriend after all. She'll understand me .. right? Sigh.

 

 

"Oh, okay. Text me if there's any updates about her."She said smiling. I just nod my head.

 

 

"Seulgi. I'm serious. I think I like her."She said with a serious face. HOW?! How can you like her this fast?! Sure.. she's pretty and all, but aren't you even gonna ask me what I think about her? Why Amber? Again? This is not fair..

 

 

  I nod my head and run towards the computer room. My heart is hurting... so much, that I didn't notice myself crying.

 

 

"Oh! Annyeonghaseyo~"A girl said.

 

 

  I looked to my left and saw Irene. We are the only one's here. What's this feeling? It's like.. you want to confess but your mind keeps telling you not to. It hurts.. 

 

 

 

"Ah.. are you okay?"She asked in a concerned voice.

 

 

"Ah, yea yea.. don't mind me."I wiped the tears on my cheeks and quickly find a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter