Chapter 27

Come Closer

 

Aaron told Wuchun and Jason about what happened to Guigui in the club. He also told Wuchun and Jason about him dumping Guigui.

Jason gave Aaron a punch in the face.

Jason : How dare you?

Aaron touched his face.

Wuchun : Jason, there’s no need to punch him.

Jason : Ge, he hurt Guigui. I can’t forgive him. Moreover, this explains why Guigui has not been as cheerful as usual.

Wuchun : I believe he has a reason.

Wuchun glared at Aaron. Jason and Wuchun walked inside the house.

---------------------

It was school day now. Class had just ended. Aaron was walking towards the school gate. Guigui approached him.

Guigui : Hi Aaron.

Aaron did not answer. He looked at Guigui for a second and kept walking. Guigui walked beside him.

Guigui : Th-Thank you.

Aaron : For what?

Guigui : I heard from my brother that you carried me home from the club. Thank you.

Aaron : Did you know you were such a trouble?

Guigui lowered her head down.

Guigui : I’m sorry.

Aaron : No need to say sorry.

Guigui : I won’t do it again next time. I promise.

Aaron : Of course! Because there won’t be any next time.

Guigui : uhm, are you mad?

Aaron did not answer. He kept walking.

Guigui : A-aron.. Are you mad?

Aaron : Just go away! I don’t feel like seeing you. I don’t want to see your face.

Guigui felt really sad upon hearing that. She paused as Aaron kept walking. Guigui lowered her head down. Wangzi approached her.

Wangzi : Gui, are you okay?

Guigui nodded. She started having teary eyes.

Wangzi : Hey, what’s wrong?

Guigui hugged Wangzi.

Guigui : Aaron does not love me anymore. I’m only a trouble to him.

Wangzi hugged Guigui in his arm. Guigui cried in Wangzi’s arm.

Wangzi : Sshh.. Don’t cry. He… Anyway, let me bring you somewhere today.

Thirty minutes later,

Smile was drawn in Guigui’s face. She ran around like a kid.

Guigui : WAAAAAA… Let’s ride the ferris wheel.

Wangzi smiled upon seeing how happy Guigui was. He knew that Guigui loved going to the amusement park. Guigui was like a kid running around here and there.

Meanwhile, Aaron just got home. He saw his dad and mom were sitting in the living room. He ran up to his dad and hugged him.

Aaron : Dad, you’re finally home. I really miss you, old man.

Aaron’s dad : I miss you too, son.

Aaron’s mom : Darling, Aaron has not been eating properly ever since you got into the jail. He was really worried.

Aaron’s dad : Son, don’t think that I don’t know what you have been doing.

Aaron : Huh?

Aaron’s mom : your dad is talking about you and Guigui.

Aaron : Oh. It’s nothing. We already broke up. (Forced a smile)

Aaron’s dad : Your mom told me everything.

Aaron looked at his mom.

Aaron’s mom : I’ll leave you guys to talk. I’ll go cook something.

Aaron’s mom walked to the kitchen.

Aaron’s dad : Aaron, I know what has been happening to you lately. I have a lot of ears, you know?

Aaron : W-wh-what do you mean?

Aaron’s dad : I know the Tian family had put you in a tough situation. Hebe is pregnant. But I trust you. I admit I was mad at first that I beat you up. I’m really sorry. You love Guigui, don’t you?

Aaron did not answer. He lowered his head down.

Aaron’s dad : You were wrong for breaking up with her and went with Hebe’s plan.

Aaron : Dad, I--

Aaron’s dad : I know you did it for me. But please, think about your happiness too. I as you dad do not want to sacrifice my own son’s happiness. You didn’t need to do things that against your heart. Follow what your heart says.

Aaron : But…

Aaron’s dad : Just listen to what’s in here (Tocuhed where Aaron’s heart is placed)

Aaron only looked at how wise his dad was.

Aaron’s dad : Listen, you don’t have to worry about me. I know what to do when certain situations happen. I have backups too.

Aaron’s dad smiled and patted Aaron’s head.

Aaron’s dad : (Whispers) Your mom seems to like Guigui a lot.

Aaron smiled.

Wangzi and Guigui had enough time at the amusement park. They were now walking home. They were passing the park. There was an ice cream cart not far away from them.

Wangzi : Guigui, want some ice cream?

Guigui nodded.

Wangzi : Hao. Wait here, I’ll get chocolate ice cream for you.

Guigui : wahh, you’re the best! (Smiled)

Wangzi smiled and walked towards the ice cream cart. Guigui tried to find a bench to sit on when suddenly a pair of hands grabbed her from behind and covered before she passed out.

Wangzi ran back to where Guigui was standing. He was holding two cups of ice cream. He did not see her. He could not find her. He tried calling out for her name.

Wangzi : Guigui!

There was no answer.

Wangzi’s thought : Where did she go?

Guigui opened her eyes. She looked around the place. There was not enough light. The place was kind of dark. It was like an old warehouse.

She was sitting on a chair. Her hands were tied down. was covered. She could not move her hands. She could not scream for help.

Someone came. That person stood in front of Guigui.

??? : Remember me?

============================================================================================================

HAHA! I did this on purpose :P
don't kill me yet XD