Chapter 1

Come Closer

 

First day

*Gui Gui's POV*
Today is the first day of 11th grade. I'm sad that I cannot be in the same class with my crush Mike. I have been having a crush on him since I was in 7th grade. I know he's a player, but I can't help it. He's so handsome. His eyes are beautiful.
Oh by the way, I'm Gui gui. This is my school, Roxy High. I would call it top 10 best school in the city. There are so many rules in my school. Today is the first day of school after a long break. I'm in 11th grade now. That means new class and new classmates.
*End of POV*

Yatou: We're here. woah high school sure looks fun.

Gui Gui: Yup. you're gonna love it here.

*Gui Gui's POV*
This is my bestfriend, Yatou. We've been best friend since I was 6. It's her first day in High School. I bet she's very nervous about it.
*End of POV*

Mei Mei: Ok i'll see you guys after school. (gives hugs to guigui and yatou)

Gui gui and Yatou: *hugs back* see you later Mei.

Mei mei then walks to her school which is close to Gui gui's school.

*Gui Gui's POV*
And that was my lovely cousin, MeiMei. We live in grandma's house. My mom lives in the States and my dad works in Hongkong. As for Mei Mei, her mom passed away when she was 7. Her dad is nowhere to be found. Now, she and her sister live in grandma's house just like me.
*End of POV*

Gui gui: so what class are you in?

Yatou: hmm class 102. and you?

Gui gui: 201.

*Bell's ringing*

Yatou: well i guess it's time to go to class. see you later then gui! (hugs guigui and runs to class)

Gui Gui: bye Yatou (then walk to her class)

While Gui gui was walking to her class, Suddenly a pair of hands blindfolded Gui gui's eyes.

Gui Gui: Hey who's this? don't play a joke with me.

???: Guess who?

Gui Gui: Xiao Xun?

Xiao Xun: Ta-daa. we're in the same class again. (Xiao Xun released her hands from Gui gui's eyes)

Gui gui: (turns back to Xiao Xun and hug her) YAY. we're in the same class again.

???: We are also in the same class here.

Gui gui: (jumps around) Tong tong, mini (hugs them) I cannot believe we're in the same class again.

Mini: ahaaa. I know. I thought Xiao Xun would be in class 202 with all those smart people.

Xiao Xun: It's good to be with you guys again.

4 of them walk in the class and take seats. Gui gui takes seat beside Tong ting while Mini and Xiao Xun take seat behind Gui gui and Tong tong. Gui gui and Tong tong turned their seats to face Xiao Xun and Mini. Then They started talking.
While the four girls were updating news to each other, 3 boys came into the class.

Tong tong: *whispers* wow that's Ahben.

Guigui: *whispers* Ahben?

Tongtong: He went to the same middle school with me.

Guigui: oh.

Guigui looked at the other guy who was with Ahben

Guigui's thought: Why is he in this class? I didn't expect to be in the same class with such a player.

Miss Cherry came into the class. Guigui and Tongtong turned back their chairs to face the board.

Miss Cherry: Good morning. I supposed you know me. I'm Miss Cherry. I will be your advisory teacher and economic teacher for a year.

Class 201's students: Good morning Miss Cherry.

Miss Cherry: Now let's start with choosing the class' monitor and secretary.

After a while..

Miss Cherry: OK. So Ahben will be the class monitor from now on. Let's all give Ahben jia yous.

Class 201's students are clapping for Ahben

Ahben: Thank you.

[Roxy High ; Canteen]
~Break Time~

Students are running to get in line to buy food.

Guigui: Aiyoo.. It's always this crowded on break time. How can I buy food now? It's too crowded. We might run out the Chicken BBQ.

Guigui pouted

Tongtong: Guigui, be patient lah. let's get in the line.

Tongtong grabbed Guigui's hand and get in the line

When it was Tongtong and Guigui's turn to buy the food...

???: Excuse me Excuse me.. big boys are hungry here

Three guys cut the line and went in front of Tongtong and guigui

Tongtong: EEYYY! What are you guys doing? If you're that hungry, get in the line and wait till it's your turn to buy. Ahben, get your friends to go in the line.

Ahben: Aiyoo Aaron, come on. Be nice to the ladies here. Ladies first.

Aaron: Aiyoo Ahben, I'm very hungry and I want the chicken BBQ

Aaron turns to Guigui

Aaron: little girl, can i go first?

Guigui: I.. err..

Wangzi: *coughs* Bro, let's just get in the line

Aaron: Hao le Hao le (winks at Guigui and Tongtong)

Guigui's thought: Phew. That's why I never liked him. What a weirdo.