(1)

Saving Lee Chaerin

(1)

 

 

Looking at the screen on last time, I submitted my homework. Sighing, I pushed the chair back and stood up. It’s almost midnight. God how much I hate night time. In case you don’t know.. I’m a night owl which is completely stupid because I have nothing to do. Aside from studying and reading from time to time… I have nothing else to do.

Taking the blue rubber band, I pulled my long hair in a ponytail before heading for the bathroom to do my night routine. My younger sister used to complain that I don’t take care of my ‘skin’  but I do! just not as much as her. she is still living with my parents in U.S.

Four years ago, I came back to Seoul and bought this apartment, it is comfortable for a single person, not too big. The only problem is my bathroom, It’s connected to my bedroom but it also have another door on the opposite wall which leads to the kitchen. Well, it’s not really a problem since I have zero visitors but I’m just saying.

 

“I’m so ugly .. just like him”  I mumbled, staring at my reflection in the mirror

 

Water drops were sliding down my cheeks, they looks like tears .. I don’t remember when was the last time I shade tears. I’m lying … of course I remember and it was four years ago. My first night in Seoul to be specific

 

“god, I was so naïve” I said, smiling to myself as I got out of the bathroom.

 

 

 


 

 

~

“you’re so beautiful, I love you so much”  he said, her hair

 

“She is prettier and younger than you” he hissed, glaring at her

 

“I love my Lee Chaerin”

~

Gasping, my eyes snapped open. I felt the sweat on my neck and stomach as my sense came back to me. it is morning, the sunlight is shining through the thine white curtains. Taking a deep breath, I tried to roll out of the bed but ended up with my back on the wooden floor.

 

“! cow ! horse ! pig ! why did I dream about that again!” I groaned, rubbing my eyes

 

“10”

“9”

“8”

“7”

“6”

“5”

“4”

“3”

“2”

“1”

 

I counted, trying to calm myself down. I hate it when I wake up like this. It looks like I slept early last night or else …. I should have stayed awake a little bit longer.

 

Today is .. Monday.. uh it’s Tuesday.

 

Sitting up, I noticed that it was 9:04 AM. I don’t have classes  until 11 AM. Standing up, I walked to the small dresser in my bedroom’s corner and grabbed the coconut water bottle. Drinking up, a thought crossed my mind! COOKING! Yes, that what I’ll do.. I’ll cook. And FYI, I can’t cook to save my life but that doesn’t mean I won’t cook.

 

Grapping the hem of my pajama T shirt, I pulled it over my head and change into a huge grey hoodie, it doesn’t match with my pajama’s pale blue pants but who am I trying to impress? No one.

 

I grabbed my wallet and sunglasses on my way out.

 

 


 

“Thank you ma’am” said the cashier, smiling as he handed me the plastic bags.

 

The grocery  store is just one street away from where I live. Holding the bags, I walked out of the store. I bought some vegetables and noodles to make something out of them. I rarely cook, at my apartment all I have is coffee, milk and some sugar. When I’m hungry I order something out.

 

upon reaching the building where I live, I noticed the red truck in front of it.  it looks like someone is moving in.. or out.

 

Pushing the golden holders,  I stepped into the building. A tall, skinny figure was blocking Gun woo-ssi desk. Sliding my sunglasses down my nose, I gazed curiously at the back of ‘it’ head. It has a fussy hair. Is it red? .. orange? What a disgusting color, it’s looks like a carrot head.

 

Pushing my sunglasses up, I walked in the opposite direction, towards the lift.

 

That person is moving in for sure, it my first time seen it. I wonder if it is a girl or a boy? These days no one can tell the difference between the two, especially now that kids are feeling better with rainbow hair colors.

 

*ding*  

 

Stepping into the lift, I heard it high pitched voice yell at Gun woo-ssi

 

“What do you mean he can’t live here? Ahjussi! Have some mercy I cannot live without him!”

 

Pressing my floor button, I stared at the back of it weird hair as the lift doors closed shut.

 

It looks like it is a he.

 

 

 

 

 


A/N: hello, readers! … I might be a slow updater but I’ll update. Thanks for the love. This chapter is not edited, I might edit it later on.