Finally... pabo

Gamer in love

As usual, Taeyeon went to college.Lately, she was having difficulties with keeping up with her course nowadays.

She had to drop one of her sub course which is not relevant to what she is taking.

Her lecturer was worried that something had been bothering her.He does not want Taeyeon to be lacking behind of other student as she is the pride of his arts descendent.He requested Taeyeon to meet him personally.

 

[Is something the matter Taeyeon? You seemed to be rather tired nowadays..] asked her lecturer in concern.

 

[Err...yeah, I'm a bit fine...] 

 

Maybe not.

 

[Your drawing seemed to be lacking of passion...also you had to drop one of your courses, luckily its just a sub course.]

 

She was literally annoyed that her lecturer actually judged her drawing, but he got a point anyway.But he thought that it was nothing for Taeyeon to drop her class.It happen to almost every arts student in his class to drop one of their subject due to this strict and judgemental teacher who wants everything to be perfect.

 

She remained silence.

 

[As the highest student in arts, you better not be beaten off by your friends.It would be shame that if Jessica beat you.] said the lecturer.

 

She was getting angry. What? Let her be if she want to beat me! As if I care! 

 

[If you're pissed off, then you better find a solution to re-enchance your drawing.] said the lecturer firmly as he left Taeyeon alone in her class.

 

How I wish that I never take this courses before...

 

 


 

After her class had ended, she went back home straight away.

She had one important thing to do, the only thing that could make her day better.

 

Much to her suprise, she bumped into Tiffany at the gate who coincidently heading back too.

[Oh Tiff? H-hello.] she greeted Tiffany as she jog her way to Tiffany.

 

[Oh hey Tae, you studied here? What major are you taking?] she asked.

 

[Major in Arts.What about you? You studied here too?] 

 

[Yep, I took lecturer for English language.Suprising right?] 

 

Taeyeon was suprised.She expect that she is halfie since she can type well in English when chatting with international player ingame.She even translate correctly if a player cursing them in English.

What a girl...

 

The wind suddenly flew towards them rapidly, causing some of Taeyeon's hair to be flipped backward.

 

(Example)

 

[Omo....] 

Tiffany was blessed the moment she saw her side profile.She stare at her beautiness, her blonde hair that is flowing throughout the air..

How can a person like her can become so pretty like this... she thought to herself.

Being a conscious person, she mentally judged her appearance.She frowned when she compare herself to the petite girl next to her.She was having a delusion if Taeyeon could be hers...Only hers....

 

[Something the matter?] asked Taeyeon, wondering why Tiffany keep staring at her weirdly.Causing Tiffany to snap out of her delusional thought.

[N-nothing.Let's get going Tae.] she said as she make her way together with Taeyeon to their apartment.

[Weirdo.]  said Taeyeon as she chuckle by her friend behaviour.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

As they arrived, both of them went seperately to their own room.

Tiffany was exagerated if she wanted to invite Taeyeon to play games in her room together.

 

[Umm Tae!] she shouted making the other girl to look at her.

[Yea? What's up?] 

[D-do you mind playing together with me...? In my room?] said the flustered Tiffany.

 

Omo, in her room? I don't mind unless I got free wifi. My quota is almost up sooo...Eh wait, I forgot about what my lecturer told me *sigh*.

 

[W-well I do not mind, but too bad... my lecturer told me to get some rest..] she frowned.

 

awww...too bad

 

[Oh... okay... Sorry...make sure you get some good rest.See ya soon.] she left Taeyeon and went inside her room with dissapointment while stomping her feet loudly.

 

She seems to be sad :(... sorry buddy, blame the junkass who told me to get my rest.

 

Taeyeon went into her room and flop onto her bed.

 

[Somehow I do feel regret for declining her offer.]  she took out her phone from her jeans pocket.

 

She was feeling bored so she decided to go online before she take a nap,but her internet was disobeying her.

 

[Did my quota really finished?] 

 

She checked her quota balance, only left with 100 mb.

 

What the heck? How did it become 100mb only? I just purchase 1gb  few days ago....Did Sooyoung...

 

**Back in her class**

 

[TAEEE!] shouted the tall girl from behind who is running toward Taeyeon.

[Hmmm?]

What the heck is this satan doing here? Wheres her demonic boyfriend?

 

Much to her suprise, she would rarely come to class unless theres a special event.

 

[This is the first time I saw you not skipping class.] said Taeyeon.

 

[I guess you din't notice that I skip today too.] replied Sooyoung.

 

[What the...how on earth did you come here then...did you become a King Kong and climbed through the buildings?]

 

[Urghh for god sake Taeng, what did you expect me as?] she retorted as she rolled her eyes backward.

 

[Just satan, suit you enough.Wheres your boyfriend anyway?]

 

[Oh I dumped him away, saw him hanging out with other girl.] she said with not interesting tone.

 

[By the way, can I borrow your phone for awhile?] pleaded Sooyoung with her infamous demonic-like charm.

 

Taeyeon raised her eyebrow in suspiscious.

 

[Errr... why? You don't have your phone with you?] Taeyeon asked.

 

[I do, but I don't have credit with me soooo...] she looked at Taeyeon with her puppy eye which make Taeyeon feels like barfing a rainbow.Totally disgusted by it.

 

[Fine fine, just don't finish the whole thing.] she lend her iPhone 6 gold to Sooyoung.

 

[Yeepee thanks! You are my life saviour!] she said while she walk to the nearest window.

 

Taeyeon had a bad feeling the moment she lend her phone to Sooyoung.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

[Goddammit that satan! Used my quota to lured more guys! ERRRRGH SHE IS SO GONNA GET IT IF I SAW HER AGAIN!]

 

She sighed... She her wifi.

"connection available"

 

Oooh! Theres wifi here! 

 

 

"Do not use this wifi or else I will find you... and kill you. Locked."

 

 

 

Taeyeon gulped. What kind of person set up this kind of wifi....Maaaannn, I cannot live without wifi @_@. Mom forgot to pay my internet bills.What a day...

 

She looked at the wall behind her bedpost.

 

Should I ask her?...Damn know I really regreted rejecting it... Why Taeee WAAAI... but it's gonna be a shame 'cuz I'm just borrowing HER WIFI.

 

She look at the wall.

 

 

Should I?

 

 

 

 

or should I not?...

 

 

 

 

She hesitated, she put her hand onto the wall.To knock or not?

 

Better not

 

*knock knock*

 

 

 

Okay this .... Hand, did you not read my mind?

 

 

**phone ringing**

 

 

Oh what the?

 

She picked up the phone.

 

[H-hey Tiff... why did you call me?]

 

[I thought you knock on my wall for something?]

 

[E-eh, you can just talk from there you know...] she stare at the dark blue painting of the wall.

 

[Pabo, you think I would bluntly shout and not caring about other neighbours who might hear us?] she said.

 

But we are at the corner...Meh whatever...

 

[O-okay... my bad.] 

 

[So is something the matter Tae?]

 

[Oh... um....]

 

Should I really tell her?

 

[It's okay, just say it. I won't be mad.]

 

Just do it dummy...

 

[Y-you wouldn't mind if....if.....

 

[ If what? ]

 

DO EEEET

 

[YOU DUN MIND IF YOU SHARE YOUR WIFI WITH ME? ]

 

Ah! Oh shet...I just said it loud...

 

[Woa thats harsh...are you really that desperate? I thought your lecturer ask you to get some rest.]

 

[Damn that lecturer, now will ya pleaaase?] pleaded Taeyeon with her cute tone.

 

Awwwww...how would I not decline that... 

 

[Okok....but you need to join me here.]

 

[Join you?]

 

[Yeah, just come into my room dummy.] she can hear Tiffany chuckle on the other side.

 

[Alright, I'm on my way~ I'm bringing my laptop along.]

 

**beep**

 

Taeyeon ended the call.

 

Might as well just use her wifi everyday, save more money hehehe~

 

She packed her laptop together with her electronic device and went straight towards Tiffany's room.

 

 

 


 

 

Tiffany's Pov

 

 

She put aside her pink rose coloured iPhone 6 on her table after she had ended her conversation with Taeyeon. She thanked god that he was able to fulfill her happiness for once.

 

**knock knock**

 

 

[Coming!] shouted Tiffany, loud enough for the girl outside to hear.

 

She went to her door hurriedly and unlocked it, showing the figure of the blonde girl standing infront of her.

She look at Taeyeon from head to toe, trying to hold her laughter causing the other girl to get confuse.

 

PFFT..whats with the housewear? Wearing skirt together with loose pajama? Lazy-.

 

[What? Something on my face?] said Taeyeon still confused.

 

[N-nothing hahaha, come in!]

 

Both of them make their way inside.

 

Taeyeon was having a hard time to open her eyes so she had to squint.

 

[Tiff....]

 

[Yep? ] 

 

[I'm thankful that our university din't provide us a hostel.] said Taeyeon as she look around Tiffany's room.

 

[Why?] asked Tiffany, anticipating her next answer.

 

[Cause I might need to do surgery on my eyes if I were to be your roommate.] she replied, pretending to squint her eyes as she look around the room.

 

[YAH! DON'T INSULT MY FAVOURITE COLOUR!] retorted the brunette girl back.

 

[I prefer to live in cave rather than living here....] she joked, trying to hold in her laugh.

 

[THEN GO BACK TO YOUR CAVE-LIKE ROOM IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS ROOM!] her tone was getiing more higher and annoyed.

 

[I'm just joking hehehehe, so... what is your wifi password?] asked Taeyeon as she pulled out her phone from her pocket.

 

[Let me do it.] 

 

Tiffany grab her phone and typed the password.She returned her phone.She noticed that they both use the same phone brand.

 

[Wow, isn't it coincident that we are using the same type of branded phone?]

 

[Hmm? You use iPhone too? ] asked Taeyeon as she noticed that Tiffany took her phone from her table and showed it to her.

 

[Pink....Really? You pink pig obsessed.] 

 

[Excuse me? That is pretty much insulting me.] she glared at Taeyeon who is browsing through her Instagram.

 

 

 Maan... this is so boring...I'm gonna play LoL then.

 

She took out her laptop from her Playboy bag and placed it on her table.

 

[What are you doing Tiff?] asked Taeyeon, still keeping her eyes on her phone.

 

[Playing LoL, wanna join me?]

 

[Nah, nevermind...if I play I will never stop till dawn.] 

 

True enough.

If Taeyeon started to have her hands on her laptop, she will never know how to stop.She will forget about her human life as she enter her gaming world.

 

 

[Aww...okay then...I'm just gonna play with my other friend.] she frowned. It will be boring if theres no Taeyeon in her team.

 

 


 

*10 mins later*

 

Taeyeon had enough of browing her phone.She puts it down and look over at Tiffany's monitor.

 

[How's it going there?] asked Taeyeon in bored.

 

 

Tiffany did not reply to her due to the massive loud volume crashing in her headphone.

Taeyeon scoot closer to Tiffany as she did not realize that the girl behind her is watching her gameplay.

 

Her head is aching in pain as she just remain seated on her bed with the same position.

She puts her head on Tiffany's shoulder, making the other girl flinch in shock.

 

[Oh- Tae...what are you doing?] asked the bewildered Tiffany as she can't focus to what she is doing right now due to the sudden movement from Taeyeon.

 

[Juuuuust... watching you play......*yawn*]

 

Taeyeon yawned as she finish her sentence.Trying to keep up with her consciousness.

 

[You can just go to sleep ya know?] she giggled as she felt her should becoming more heavier than before.

 

[Laateeeer......]

 

.

.

.

 

Tiffany did not notice the girl who is already,asleep as she keep playing with her games...totally enjoying it.

 


 


 

 

**Victory*****

 

 

[Wooohooo~ I carried the game hahaha!] she cheered for herself, stretching her arm on air.

Then, she sensed that her arm is empty from the heavy feeling.

She looked behind, only to find Taeyeon sleeping soundly on her bed.

 

Omoo.....so cute.....sleeping like this on my own bed... 

 

She gently tug her hair behind her ear, mesmerizing the cute girl beautiness.

She din't realize that her face was near to Taeyeon.She could feel her breathing..... heaving up and down.

 

Tiffany knew that, she was hooked by Taeyeon...Just like how she was hooked ingame.

 

[I love you, Taeyeon....] she whispered to herself quietly.

 

Just then, Taeyeon stirred awake but with a silly grin on her face.

 

Tiffany thought she was grinning maybe due to her dream in wonderland.

 

 

[I heard you....pabo....] uttered Taeyeon as she wipe her eyes, still blurry view.

 

 

WHAT?! DID  SHE FAKE HER SLEEP?

 

Tiffany freaked out. She panicked as she is at lost of words.

 

Taeyeon noticed and she scoot her way closer to Tiffany.

 

Suprisingly, her next move was what making Tiffany frozed completely.

 

Wh-....

 

Whaaaaat?.....

 

She kissed me?...

 

Taeyeon herself does not know what is going on with her mind as soon as she heard the faint confession.She was actually awake the moment she felt something brush against her cheek.

But she keep herself silence.... enjoying with what Tiffany is doing.

 

 

Taeyeon pulled back, she stared into Tiffany's eyes.

 

[Actually....I do feel something changed within me as I known you for the past month.I was lonely on the inside....I played this game just to let out all of my loneliness feeling... And then theres you... who came into my life...and changed my life completely....]

 

Tiffany listened, she was about to have tears forming in her eyes.

 

[I would always ran back home, just to see your status  "online".I would always crept up a smile unknowingly as I chat with you, forgetting my lonely past...and that is the moment when I knew, I falled for you..

 

.I love you Fany...] confessed Taeyeon as if she reenact some sort of drama.

 

[Tae...Tae I am so...touched....] she said while wiping her tears.

 

[Did I manage to enlighten you heart? Saying this so suddenly as I just rose up lol.] she said, grinning with her dorky smile.

 

[Nah nope....not really...]

 

[What.....then what?]

 

[I'm just happy and touched that this happened to me...just like in the drama....] she stated while trying to hold her laughter.

 

[Okay bless you, I am so not gonna fall for you anymore.] she pouted as she cross her arm in annoyed.

 

[Nah I'm just kidding Tae, I'm glad that my wish came true.....] said Tiffany as she pull the girl into a tight hug.

 

She could feel Taeyeon's heart beating rapidly...she smiled.. smiled that it beat for her...

 

 

[I love you too TaeTae....]

 

 

she confessed back, enjoying the warmth of her embrace.

 


 

 

Sorry >.<  I had no idea how to end this story. I hope I will rewrite it when I have some time. For now, please do enjoy some scene xD

Might be a bit complicated. 

 

Hope you guys enjoy! Dun worry I try to rewrite again!