The Agreement

The Chinese Duo... Doubled! [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Ah. Hyung. There's another person here... She's uhm... Chinese too."

Xing heard Minghao mumbled faintly to the other Chinese person. The girl blinked before the door was pulled open and there he stood next to Minghao. One of her favourite actors, and now step-brother.

"Gēgē..."

"What?"

----------

Jun's P.o.V

I blinked, before an expression of utter shock replaced my normal judging expression. I wasn't expecting to meet my step-sister so soon. My father had warned me in advance thar he was going to re-marry.

"I'm sorry. My name is Wen Chāoxing. I came from China to study at this school." I saw her remove the piece of paper and handed it over too us, I gave Minghao a curious glance before staring at the handwritten Chinese characters on the white background. "My step father said to find you, and if you recognised the hand writing then I had found Junhui."

She seemed to be panicking, from the way she was gripping her skirt and fidgeting on the spot. I glanced back at the paper, before letting out a small sigh.

It's fathers handwriting.

"Chāoxing... Right?" I lifted my head as she nodded slowly to my question. "Your mother... Is she Yang Laomei?" Another nod, before I noticed her go to say something but stopped, probably trying to find the right words.

"Y-yes... bu-but... how did...?"

"Father had emailed me." I soon ran my hand through her hair, messing it up a little, like I did with Minghao’s sometimes, and just smiled at her calmly. Before looking towards Minghao. "We should ask S.Coups-hyung if we can help her..."

"Alright Jun-gē. I'll go ask him. You stay with her."

"Hey. Xin, come in for a moment." Gesturing for her to come in, she nodded and followed me inside. I closed the door behind her, before seeing her gulp, and quickly hide behind me. "Chāoxing?"

"I-I'm sorry. I was at an all girls school..." Her gaze stared at the other males, and I realised what she was trying to say. "I've never been around so many boys..."

Nodded before looking round at all the guys, who just stared somewhat confused at us, as though they weren't used to the Chinese being thrown around, they shold be though. I always spoke in Chinese to Mingming and Minghao, unless asked not to. Seeing Hao return with S.Coups, I blinked before deciding to introduce her.

"S.Coups-hyung... This is Wen Chāoxing." I started as, she stepped out from behind me just to stand beside me. "She is my step-sister... She came to Seoul to study at your old performing arts school." I struggled a little with speaking, but not as much as what Minghao does, so I figured the leader understood what was trying to say.

Seungcheol soon nodded before calling over Jihoon as well, since they both knew the school, even if Seungcheol was the one that went there out of the two. "Annyeong." She quietly mumbled, bowing her head a little before hiding slightly behind me once more. The other two nodded their heads to her, before replying with hello. We all watched as the two spoke, Minghao had made his way beside me again before, as we waited for them to stop. I understood the situation, because we were both apart of the Performance team, we couldn't leave Chan and Soonyoung to do all the work. I felt a small tug on my arm and turned to Minghao wondering if it was him, but he shook his head and pointed towards Xing, similar brown orbs stared into mine as I knew the unspoken thoughts.

"Xin, just wait a few seconds. I'm sure the Jihoon-ah and S.Coups-hyung will figure something out."

I saw her nod before looking at the floor, I figured she felt guilty for randomly showing up without any notice in advance, though that was mostly Father's fault for only sending me the message a few days ago, and for it only arriving yesterday after we had finished our schedules. I sighed and ruffled her hair a little, as we waited for the conformation.

S.Coups' P.o.V

I heard Joshua and Minghao return, as the two came into the kitchen with the supplies, I left the room near the kitchen to welcome them back. Jun, Hoshi and Woozi, soon followed me, as Jun went straight over to Hao, leaning over the younger to grab the drink he asked the other Chinese member to buy for him. We were trying to figure out the coordination for this song we were preparing for the comeback soon, otherwise myself and Jihoon knew it was goin to happen eventually, then Soonyoung caught on after he asked why we kept heading to the recording studio in the dorm.

Jun soon went to grab a glass for his drink, as I noticed  Minghao stood frozen clutching the carry bag, I looked at Jihoon slightly and cocked my head towards Hao, before seeing the younger descretly point at Jun. It was at that moment, that we all looked towards the younger member in the room, when Minghao looked at us when he told us there was another Chinese person. Jun stopped helping Joshua sort the groceries out, his interest piqued, as he turned to Minghao, raising an eye brow as the younger just shrugged at the unspoken question.

I heard Soonyoung mumbled something to Jihoon at the Chinese members, as they left the kitchen, I just turned towards the other three left, with a curious and confused expression which two shrugged to, before Joshua began explaining what had happened.

"Ah. The girl that Hao was on about, she came from, China to study at one of the schools, but lost her way after getting out of the airport."

"Oh..." The other two and myself said simultaneously.

"S.Coups-hyung, Jun-hyung wants you."

I nodded and stepped out of the kitchen following Hao, the first thing I noticed was how all the attention was on Jun, or whoever was standing behind Jun that was. Hazel brown orbs turned towards me as I tilted my head curiously. "S.Coups-hyung, this is my step-sister. Chāoxing." Nodding in acknowledgment, the girl stepped from behind, my eyes widened slightly, she was pretty. Like a female version of Jun - if he was a girl - I didn't believe for a second that they were only related by marriage. I shook my head, as I heard my dongsaeng mention my old school before I graduated. Blinking I thought a little before calling Jihoon.

"Yah! Jihoon!" The pink haired male stumbled out of the kitchen and looked at me raising an eyebrow. "This is Jun's step-sister, she's meant to be going to my old PA school, and the one that got lost."

"Ah. Wow, she looks like him so much."

"I know, but they're only related through marriage." I shrugged. "Anyway. Minghao-ah and Jun-ah were wondering if they could help the girl out, since she doesn't really know her way around Seoul or much Korean. What'd you say?"

"That's a bit risky. Manager-nim won't be that happy, plus they're both part of the Performance team, and Chan with Soonyoung will need them with the choreographies." I watched as Jihoon looked at her again, before turning back to me, "I guess we can see but she can't stay here. Too many guys."

"I know that much. We'll just see if one of the Noona's will let her stay with them."

Jihoon nodded before we both turned back to the three, the others who were in the room, watched silently at the arrangements, but also got on with what they were doing before the small conference. I noticed Joshua and Soonyoung both stepped out before sitting with the rest of them, wanting to descretly listen in on what was going to happen.

"You can help her, though only when we aren't busy with the groups schedule, also I'll ask one of the Noona's if she can stay with them, I'm sure it will be fine, but just in case, because she can't stay in a dorm full of guys it's unhealthy."

I watched as Jun agreed before Minghao smiled and turn to explain what was going to happen to Chāoxing. She seemed to agree and turned to me, before bowing and saying a small thank you in Korean. Xing soon looked at me, as she went to open and say something, but stopped, before thinking about what to say, or how

Please log in to read the full chapter