Lost in Seoul

The Chinese Duo... Doubled! [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chāoxing's P.O.V

Crap.

That was the first thing that came to mind soon as I got off the plan in one of the airports that Seoul has. I had no idea where I was going. Where I was going to live. How I was going to get there.

I didn't know a word of Korean, only the casual stuff you learn at school, but it wasn't enough for me. I needed to find someone. Someone who I've always wanted to find ever since they were mentioned.

See recently my mother decided to get married after living 17 years without my father being around to help us out. So when she married this Wen guy, that being the family name,  I wasn't too happy,  until I met the guy. He seemed okay, but I was more intrigued by the fact that his son was Wen freaking Junhui. I was a big fan of the child actor, watched most movies I could, and I really really loved the Web drama he starred in, though now that our parents are married, I can't really fangirl over my own brother, well, step brother. It would be weird. So I had to keep calm when meeting him.

. . Crap.

I. Am. So. Dead! Where. Am. I?

What do I do?

Where do I go?

Jun-oppa...!

Someone help me.

As I head out of the airport, rolling my suitcase along the floor, absolutely freaking out inside. I wonder if papa had told Jun about his new step-sister. I honestly don't want to turn up on his door step and be like. Hey Bro. I'm the new step-sister. Chāoxing's. Nice too meet you at last. No, I think I'd just scare him. Plus, I'm Chinese. I'm lost in Seoul, and can't really find help. I just decided to walk down the path leading right and hope for the best.

My hazel orbs scanned the area to see if there was at least one person or two,  or three people that were Chinese or spoke some Chinese. Taking a deep breath, I started heading right, trusting my instincts. I need to find this school, no actually I need to find a place to stay first.

I stopped at a cross road and sighed, staring down at the paper in my hand, then back up. "Nǐ zài nǎlǐ xiōngdì ma?" I mumbled to myself, as I continued to look around. I really should've asked Papa for help on this. I should've agreed when he said to bring along a one of his work colleague's, but it was weird, even if they were brothers age. It would be weird. I didn't like the idea, so I turned it down. Scratching my head,  I blinked before grabbing the handle of my suitcases and followed the people across the road as the light showed it was safe to walk. I just hope I find hI'm soon, or I'm in trouble.

Minghao’s P.o.V

Once again, I was dragged to do the dorm shopping with Joshua-hyung. This was bo

Please log in to read the full chapter