Patience

Jung

Jaejoong just finished preparing the breakfast for his husband and his family when his mother reached there small dining taple with her everyday greeting scowl for him but tidies not effect him any more you can say he got numb towards a lot of things his husband already have so much burdens on his shoulder for him to add any and it the least he can do , despite that he gave her his beautiful smile and greetings "good morning mother hope you slept well ""no thanks to you " he got no chance to ask not like he was gonna start any argument as yunho appeared fresh from the shower with his neat work attir "Wah smells good am sure the taste even better thanks sweetheart" his mother scofed " it is not like he cooked any actual food any body can make eggs and pancakes ""why your precious Mira can't then  umma , why is she by the way still sleeping of course  "" what do you mean yunho , she got all the right to she got tired and deserve her rest you too want her to work in the house too what would your useless so called wife do then ' he can't even give you a c..."Hearing his wife whimper he couldn't stop his self" shut up umma  you know nothing what got your good for nothing child so tired ohh so much partying I guess what a poor thing really is it not enough that he work hard to help me with our expenses no he also do all the chores that your daughter should at least do""my Mira is not your in wife maid ,,and it is not like he do us a favor at least he is good for something""umma ....""it is laright honey am ok , sorry mother I will try to work harder .now please yun take you breakfast you need it before you got late ""sigh , ok baby am sorry " after finishing their meal silently jaejoong collected the dishes to do them later and then walked with his husband to the door to say bye for now and gave him his lunch box " thank you baby , don't take my mother words to your heart we are nothing with out you baby ok""am fine really yun you don't need to be sorry it is the least I can do for not being able to give you what you really want" jaejoong had his head hang low. So he couldn't see the look of anger and guilt marring his husband face and only looked up when he felt a kiss  on his forehead " you are all I need Jae please believe me "Jae had tears on his eyes and kissed his hi and hand that was on his cheek and leaned to it feeling the warmness ,the stood there for awhile both lost on their loving  look until they heard the usual whine and the call no shout to Jae of I don't want to eat this make me some thing else of the spoiled prat of their house both sighing exchanging another sorry and ok yunho give one last tender kiss to his pretty wife blonde hais smelling the sweet smell his so called fuel and hesitantly began to walk away , after he made sure that his husband is no longer there he took ahuge breath " fighting jj"