Part 8 ~ The day after.

Wrong Impact
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TY POV

Holding on her sleeping figure I cuddle her slender body. I spend my night savoring her, it makes me drift out completely, now I’m sleepy but; I don’t want to sleep. I want to keep staring at her face, she is so serene when she sleeps; last night was so delicious… my body warms up by the thought of it. Even through nothing happen between us, only I was the one who was tending her sore muscles I didn’t wanted to stop; if only I could stop time. If someone saw us they might think that I her, but I only kissed her all over the body. Okay I admitted it it’s hard to understand, I might sound like a psycho or a stalker anyway she never show resistant or disagreement toward my actions.

I want to stay here in Paris eternally, be with her, get to know her, doing things with her. She is so caring even if she acts cold and clueless toward me, but it didn’t bother me and change the way I feel for her. The young doctor was so generous when she paid for my discharge taking care of me during my hospital time. Everything about her screams perfection for me and makes wants discovers more and loves her. 

I slowly run my fingers on her face tracing the hem of her jaw line, she didn’t even bother to opens her eyes, and she must be really tired… ah... She is so cute. I gently say “Morning dear.” I whisper in her ear but no answers…. In place of she snuggles deeper in the crook of my neck, I feel her breath against my neck, I instantly wrap my arms around her throwing light touches all along her back up and down. Her body is so soft and warm. I want to hold her forever. Suddenly, she tightens herself around me. Have she regain conscious back?

I snuggle in her neck trailing kisses down her shoulder, unable to contain my emotions I bring her body close to mine like it wasn’t close enough I feel her stir in her sleep I continue on the trailing kisses on her body make it hard to resist as It turns myself on    

End of TY POV

×××

I feel tickles all over me; I wriggle my body a bit, turning on the other side snuggling deeper to the warmth next to me, putting my arm across the matter not wondering what it was. I burry my face in and tangle my legs with the item. It feels like the instant heat makes me tighten my grip.

Wait! Who am I snuggling to like this? I open my eyes and jerk out the bed landing on the wooden floor directly! TAEYEON-SSI!

I widen my eyes I am ! What did I do last night? Why Taeyeon is in my bed with me? OH LORD!

Taeyeon quickly runs to me and look if I hurt myself when I jump out the bed.

“What are you doing here?” I look at her what is she doing here?! And why is she ?!

No answers, instead she turns my face to look at her and pecks my lips. I ask a second time;

“Taeyeon-ssi what happened to me?!” Anger, confusion and fear start to build up in me.

“I’m was waiting for you last night.” Last night? What happened….? I burry my face in my palms I don’t remember anything about last night, what I did, who I was with? Taeyeon why is she ?! Once again this question struck me.  Did I…. no I don’t even want to think about it….

“I miss you that is why I came and wait for you for two hours.” Taeyeon-ssi says coldly maybe with disappointment in her voice. “You were exhausted to the point that you would even sleep in front of your doorway if it wasn’t for me who caught you.” She continue saying.

“Why am I ?” I try asking although I don’t want to know.

“I …-hum.”

I glare at her; “Taeyeon-ssi I’m not going to repeat myself twice.” My voice is cold and stern I can control this anxiety anymore what did she do to me? She answered my first question but I still wanted her to light the dark in me.

“I took your clothes off. But I didn’t do anything other than that.” She says her head hung low.

“So we did have it.” I came to the unique conclusion I lost my first time without.

“What do you mean by have it?” She looks at me questioningly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter