Part 9 ~ I’ll wait for you.

Wrong Impact
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wake up next to the most beautiful woman on this Earth; I grin like a dork to her sleeping face, removing some strands away from her face. I lean my head closer planting a tender kiss on her thin lips; scooting near her body I tug my arm under her head bringing her face near mine so I can gaze longer. Emotions rush out in me from the close proximity between us, the time that I have with her is about to run out, our goodbyes is coming really soon.

Grazing, my face on hers I pepper kisses on every spots trying to wake her up, pressing her bared body against mine. Hum…. She is a heavy sleeper. All the attempts that I tried until now failed to wake her. Whispers maybe?

“Taeyeon-ssi…” I nibble lightly on her ear. Still nothing…. I decide to play rude and hoover her snuggling in her neck kissing it eagerly as I was ravaging her wonderful milky skin. , letting my tongue out now and then, finally make her stirs. She cracks a small smile at me, circling her arms around my neck leaving our face an inch apart.

“Good morning.”

“Morning, what are you doing in the early morning?” Taeyeon-ssi says while tapping the tip of my nose. I just can only nod.

“I was trying to wake you up.” I say, catching her index in between my teeth.

 “Leaving hickeys on my neck?”

“Hum… yeah… we stay in bed all the afternoon yesterday and sleep until now. I’m hungry and I wanted to have breakfast with you.” I release her finger gazing straight into her brown orbs.

“I don’t feel hungry.” Taeyeon-ssi raises her chin, capturing my lips. We end up kissing each other passionately. Lips on lips, skin on skin nothing was left behind. Taeyeon-ssi makes me feel complete and loved.

Pushing out for air, I rest on my elbows staring at her, her hair affectionately.

“Why don’t you feel hungry? You have to eat.” I get off the bed wearing my clothes back.

“What are you doing?” I collect Taeyeon-ssi clothes which had been threw everywhere in my room for her to put them back.

She shakes her head ‘no’ like a child who is force to eat something that she doesn’t like.

Pulling her by the hand into a sitting position I try to help her putting her t-shirt bra and….

“I want to wear your clothes!” She says grinning.

“As you wish” I do what she demands, I stand up from the bed going to my drawer taking out my light blues shirt for her. Returning to her I put it down right in front of her legs.

“Now dress me.” She says smirking at me.

 “…” I did what she says wrapping the shirt around her as she puts her arms into the sleeve I start to button up. She embraces me kissing my jaw.

“You are sure you are human?” I raise a brow at her question looking at her dully.

“Yes don’t you see? I’m made just like you with eyes, nose and mouth.”

“Nice try Doctor…. What I mean is you always do what I tell to never and you never ask me why I demand you that or this.”

“What is the necessary asking why or what? If you want something and I can fulfill it for you then everything is good.” I smile at her

“You never ask me anything either.” I sit next to her seeing her pursing her lips.

“What can I ask you?” I chuckle; I really don’t know what I have to ask. 

“To stay with you for example.” I look away.

“You know I can’t ask you that even if I want to.”

“Try.”

“….”

“You like the silence don’t you.” She mocks at me.

“Now can we go have breakfast?” I ask avoiding the topic of ‘us’ as I pull her out from the bed.

×××

Standing in front of the counter I wrist the mixture of my waffles, suddenly Taeyeon-ssi disappear front my sign. Then arms wrap around my waist.

“Can I stay like this while you make us breakfast?”

I smile stopping my actions. “Do as you want.” I lightly pat her forearm.

“You smell so good; I think I’m addict to you.”

“I probably smell the activity that we did yesterday and your scent.”

“I still like your scent mixt with …” she sneaks he hands under my shirt.

“If you say so.” Pouring the machine with the mixture, I close the lid turning around to face her.

“You know…. I’m glad that you change your mind and give me a chance.”

“I never change my mind; I was just confused with what I truly feel.” I lower my head pecking her lips tenderly.

“Can I ask you on more thing?” I nod waiting for the rest of her sentence. “Don’t ever ask me to leave.”

“I won’t …. Stay with me today, tomorrow until you leave.” I hold her by the waist; my hands supporting her I’m about the catch her lips, when my waffles machine beeps telling me that they are ready.

We return to our previous position with Taeyeon-ssi clinging on my back while I put everything on plat and voilà….!

“Taeyeon-ssi what about you detach yourself from me and enjoy your breakfast.”

“I’m really not hungry…” She says breathing in my back.

I turn her to face me looking at her with concern, I ask worriedly; “What’s wrong are you aching anywhere?” She shakes her head ‘no’ staring away. “You don’t like waffles maybe? I’m sorry I didn’t ask you what you wanted.”  

“No I love waffles, it just the fact that we just get to be together and now I have to leave the next day it detects me.”

I feel sad too but I don’t want to show it everything happen so fast like a blast, I realize how much I had change from the first she bumps into me and now that she is leaving. I have to try something to lighten up the atmosphere. I see her sulking make me hurt all along with her too.

“Taeyeon-ssi I don’t work today neither tomorrow we still have time with each other.” I caress her cheek kissing it smiling at her.

“I want to stop time and stay in your arms like this to the end of the world.”

×××

I feed Taeyeon-ssi cutely forcing her to eat; “Ah~ waffle is coming~. “ I grin she complies with my demand and eat until her plat is e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter