Chapter 3. (i have no idea what to name this. ._.)

Stay Together.

The sunlight poured into Hyunseong and your room as morning came. You flipped in the shared bed, unwilling to wake up. You groaned softly, before two boys decided to invite themselves onto your bed. "UMMAAAAA~ WAKE UP. THE HOUSE IS ON FIREEEE!" You sprung out of the bed, looking around. There was no fire. You poked both of your sons' foreheads, angry at them for seperating you with your bed. 

"What do you two want?"

"Hehe. Just lay in your bed all day like a princess, and don't scold us or appa. Ppyong!~"

Right after they had said what they wanted, they ran out of the room, locking the door from the outside, which meant you wouldn't be able to escape. You heard some bangs and noises here and there, but was too angry to do anything. Instead, you went back lying on your bed, trying to sleep again. "I love you bed. You would never leave me or lock me up." Then, Hyunseong entered the room, with breakfast on a tray. You squinted your eyes at him, before shouting at him.

"SHIM HYUNSEONG! WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE KIDS? ASKING THEM TO LOCK ME IN A ROOM?!?" 

Hyunseong widened his eyes a little, not expecting this kind of a reaction. More of a 'Aww. You made me breakfast?' He placed the tray of food on your lap, then sitting on the edge of the bed. 

"Anyway. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY YEOBOOOO~ I made you breakfast~"

With that, he showered you with kisses, then smiling happily at you. 'Why is he acting so close suddenly...?' You thought to yourself, not used to the sudden affection. 'What is he planning?' You mumbled to yourself, while taking a bite of scrambled eggs. Angry or not you're gonna eat. Hyunseong eyed your every move, revising his plan in his head repeatedly.

"We're gonna go through memories today~ From the very first day to where we are."

Hyunseong left you eating, as he went to the drawer and took out a small book. 

"See this? It's called the memories book. I planned to show you this when we were much older. But I miss the old you so desperate times call for this."

He flipped through the book, showing you one page. 

"Remember? This was Jaehyun and Jaemin's first ultrascan."

You put down your fork, taking the book from Hyunseong's hand, and reading the entry beside the picture.

'Wahhhh~ First picture of my beloved boys~ Umma looked so happy today! I can't wait for you two to arrive~ But i'm scared of the pain umma will go through when she gives birth. :( It's been hard on umma. Be fillial to her! She keeps vomitting. >3< And appa isn't around much. Yeobo~ Take care okay? Eat a lot, you're not fat. I'll work hard massaging your legs! Sorry i stole the photo. Hehe.'

You flipped a few more pages, hitting Hyunseong hand when he tried stealing your food. He pouted and whined as he kissed his own hand. You were too focused reading the entry.

'Today, Yerin finally woke up. I missed her so much. Her bubbly laughs and personality. Yerin ah, never scare me and umma like that again okay? I know it's my fault. That i made you go through this. I'm a bad appa. Mianhae. But guess what? I feel bad too. I'm making your umma go through this. I miss her too. I miss her a lot. I miss being waken up with a morning kiss. I miss everything about her. She finally smiled today. I hope she'll forgive me.'

You couldnt help but cry, and Hyunseong wiped your tears away, kissing your forehead. 

"Forgive me?"

He took out a box and opened it, revealing a ring as he kneeled down on one leg.

"I'll make you love me again, and feel like marrying me again, and never ever regret it."

You nodded, as Hyunseong put the ring on your other ring finger, and kissing your forehead.

 

 

THE END. HAPPY ENDING~ <3

I know this took really long. OTL.

I'M SO SARREH.

I REALLY POURED OUT MY BRAIN FOR THIS CHAPTER.

I HOPE THIS MAKES UP FOR NOT UPDATING. OTLOTLOTLOTL.

LOVE THIS A LOT!

and read and subscribe to my other stories~ :3

ps. i'm accepting requests, feel free to inbox me.

i'll be free to work on them since i have holidays coming on~ :DDDD

I LOVE YOU SUBBIES. <3