CHAPTER 1~~~ *EXCITED!!*

Stay Together.

Note:You're not living in an apartment. A landed property to be exact.
You:"Yemin (daughter's name pronounced as yeh-min) ah! Stop running around!"
Hyunseong:"Yeobo! I'm going! Take care!"
Twins:"Bye umma! We're going with appa!"
You:"YEAP! HEARD IT. YEMIN! COME BACK! APPA'S CAR IS GOING OUT! CAREFUL!"
Yemin was already outside. Being the 3 year old kid she is, she was busy exploring, oblivious to her mother's words. 
WHERE IS YEMIN?!?! I NEED TO FIND HER. HYUNSEONG'S CAR IS ON THE WAY OUT. SHE MAY GET KNOCKED OVER. 
"BANG!" NO NO NO NO. PLEASE DONT BE TRUE. I CANT LOSE HER.
Hyunseong:"YEMIN AH! JAEHYUN! CALL THE AMBULANCE. NOW."
You dashed out. Met with a scene of Hyunseong in a bloody shirt carrying Yemin. You cried as hard as i could. Then fainted.
FEW HOURS LATER.
White ceiling. Smell of disinfectant. In a white bed. I'm in a hospital. 
"YEMIN! HOW IS YEMIN!?!" The first thing screamed out when i woke up.
Hyunseong:"You're awake. I was so worried. You fainted. Yemin's in a coma.... The twins are with her... I'm a bad father... I should perish in hell. I'm sorry, ____. Forgive me before i die. Please. It's your choice. I wouldn't blame you if you dont."
You forgave him. Before he did anything stupid. You knew it wasnt totally his fault. Yemin was short, so he wouldnt be able to see her from the mirror. And he is Yemin father. He wouldn't want it to happen either.
You:"Don't do anything stupid. I wouldn't be able to live without you. Bring me to Yemin. I want to see her."
Hyunseong put you on a wheelchair, and brought you to Yemin's ward.
She was just lying still on her bed, breathing steadily with a pale face and bandages on her small fragile body. You cried. Hard. It hurted you to see such a small girl in a state like that. It made you guilty, that it was your fault she was like that. That you didn't protect her like you promised to.
Hyunseong, reading your mind, knew what you were thinking
Hyunseong:"It's not your fault. No one wanted this to happen."
You:"Enough of this crap. I just want to know when she will wake up." 
The doctor came in just in time.
Doctor:"If she's lucky, 2 weeks. If she's not, no one knows."
2 MONTHS LATER.
At the hospital.
You:"Yemin ah, when will you wake up, umma and appa are waiting everyday. You know, umma is still a little angry at appa. So if you wake up, i won't. Don't you want to wake up?"
That was how you spent the 2 months. Waking up early in the morning, making breakfast for the guys, sending them off to school and work, then going to the hospital to accompany Yemin.
You:"It's your brothers' birthday tomorrow. Don't you want to wake up and celebrate it with them? They love you so much. They come everyday too. They even do their homework here just to stay longer. Do everyone a favour and wake up okay?"
As soon as you finished your sentence, Boyfriend came in. You saw Hyunseong and gave him a little smile. You weren't exactly angry at him, but you guys weren't as close as before. That's all.
Minwoo:"Annyeong ____ ah.  How's our cutie today?"
You:"Still the same. How's Hyeri and Hyunwoo (Minwoo's kids ^^) anyway?"
Minwoo:"They're still good."
Donghyun:"Well, today's our rest day, so we decided to pay Yemin a little visit, let her hear her ahjussis' voices again. We'll come again tomorrow with our kids to celebrate Jaehyun and Jaemin's birthday tomorrow." 
Youngmin:"YAH! You may be an ahjussi but i'm not. I'm not that old yet."
Everyone could only laugh at how silly Youngmin was. And yeap. Jaehyun and Jaemin's birthday would be celebrated in the hospital. The two boys said they wanted to celebrate it with their sister. They are really the sweetest boys ever.
Hyunseong came to your side, talking to you.
Hyunseong:"Don't worry, she'll stay strong. She has your genes. She isn't a Shim for no reason. Must be tiring for you. With Yemin and the boys. You're the best wife and mother ever. Yemin knows everyone misses her. Especially you. She'll wake up soon." With that, Hyunseong gave you a little kiss patting your back, reassuring you. You smiled at Hyunseong. You were grateful he said cheerful words to you everyday. He was one of the reasons you could still go on. 
As it was getting later, you started to prepare to go home. But before you left, you pasted another sticky note to the board. Yes. A board. A board filled with sticky notes. Where everyone wrote letters to Yemin. From idols to relatives, everyone wrote on it. You pasted one everyday. Satisfied, you went back home. 
You:"Boys! I'm home!"
In a few seconds, all three of them were in front of you. Hyunseong suddenly carried you, and plopped you on the sofa. Jaehyun, switched on the tv, switching to your favourite channel, Jaemin massaged your back while Hyunseong got you food. 
You:"Ermm, what's wrong with you boys? And why is there food? I haven't even cooked yet."
Jaehyun:"Well, appa and us decided that you should rest well today so you can really enjoy yourself tomorrow. And appa cooked. Don't worry, it's edible. I think."
They were really the sweetest boys ever. You wouldn't be able to live with them. With that, you spent the night with them, watching tv and laughing together, having a good time together. 
Hyunseong:"Thank you yeobo, for holding this family up and working so hard. I don't deserve this. I'll work harder okay? Like i said, i will look over you because i'm your sun. Leave it to me. :)"
You smiled as you heard those words, snuggling into his warm chest once again.
-----------------------------
RAWRRRR. IT'S SO SAD. TT^TT POOR YEMIN. :/ I THINK THERE'LL BE AROUND 2 CHAPTERS MORE? O.O IT'S SHORT. :/ I KNOW. TT^TT BUT I HAVE BRAIN BLOCK. HSJUDHFGEUYSWKJ. HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT! <3 COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS ARE LOVED. And i'll try to finish this before i go overseas. ^^ THANK YOU FOR READING~ <3