Ch.2 Getting involved with Angel's Relationship issue

The Best Friend or The Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[T.O.P’s Pov]

T.O.P was pissed off at his cousin and walks up to his cousin with a dark look on his face then punches Changjo in the jaw hard. The dark look was still on his face and pulls his hand away from his cousin’s face.

“What the hell cuz??” Changjo asked as he rubbed his jaw.

“You mong chu ngi” T.O.P replied.

“T.O.P oppa why did you just punch my boyfriend,” Suzy asked.

“I punched your boyfriend for being an he chose a over his damn flesh and blood. Don’t you know the saying little cousin blood is thicker than water,” T.O.P replied.

“Yes I heard the saying but what’s that got to do with you punching me hard in the jaw,” Changjo asked.

“You would believe the that you’re dating over your own baby sister that you decided to ing physically abuse her whenever she says something bad about the you’re dating right now,” T.O.P replied.

“Yah!! I’m not a ,” Suzy said.

“No one asked your damn opinion Suzy” T.O.P replied.

“Changjo oppa are you going to let him talk to me like that??” Suzy whined in her annoying whining voice.

“That little told you what I did to her??” Changjo asked.

“Yah!!! That’s your baby sister that you are calling a little ever since you dated Suzy witch you changed. You two used to be so close but now you two aren’t all because of the that you’re dating is jealous of how close Angel was to you and the fact the had used fake lies on you just to physically abuse your own baby sister,” T.O.P replied.

“I didn’t lie to you Changjo oppa believe me??” Suzy asked.

“Suzy, what the hell did you made me do to my baby sister??” Changjo asked.

“Nothing,” Suzy replied.

“How about we ask Angel and see what you made him do to her??” T.O.P asked.

“I didn’t make him do anything to that little ,” Suzy replied.

“Look at that, Suzy has finally showed her true colors” T.O.P said.

“What did you just call my baby sister??” Changjo asked.

“You called her that too,” Suzy replied.

[Changjo’s Pov]

Changjo thought it over about what his older cousin just said to him and what he just did to his own baby sister. He felt horrible that he let a girl change how he acts towards his own baby sister and leading him to physically abuse her.

“That was before until you showed your true colors Suzy,” Changjo said.

“Please Changjo oppa I’m sorry I didn’t mean to call her that,” Suzy replied.

“Do you even mean that sorry??” Changjo asked.

“Of course I mean it yeobo,” Suzy replied.

“Right, so what the hell did you make me do to my baby sister??” Changjo asked.

“Nothing at all,” Suzy replied.

“Don’t lie Suzy because it’s not becoming of you to lie since Angel shrinks in fear every time her own brother glares at her and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter