(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Birthday Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So what do you want for your birthday?”

 

Sehun turned his head to stare at his roommate, who wasn’t actually looking at him. The program on the TV seemed more interesting. He reached for his drink and took a sip.

“Shouldn’t I be asking you the same thing? Your birthday is like, a week after.”

 

“Yeah, but you already got me something.”

 

*Cue spit take*

 

“What!?”

 

Luhan chuckled at his reaction and finally tore his gaze away from the show. “It’s a yellow box with a red bow and has a tag that says Lu Han, and it’s under your bed right now.”

 

Sehun pouted and reached for the lays on the table. (Haha get it “Lays” *wink*)

 

“But you weren’t supposed to find it!” he whined.

 

“Then hide it in a better place!”

 

It’s not Luhan’s fault he always manages to find his gifts. Since he does all the cleaning in their shared room, he could’ve found it easily. Plus Sehun hides gifts in the easiest spots. Under the bed, in the pantry, the sock drawer, etc. This had been going on since middle school, so Luhan never bothered with hiding the fact that he knew where his presents were hidden.

 

(It did however bother Sehun, who put in so mucheffort to sneak out and buy a gift. And wrap it nicely. And “hide it” so well.)

 

“Shut up…” Sehun muttered. “Did you look at it?”

 

“Of course not, I like being surprised by your cheap gifts.”

 

“HEY! I-”

 

“-Was joking, dummy.” Luhan laughed as he pushed Sehun playfully. 

 Sehun decided he wasn't going to let Luhan win this little battle and pulled the latter onto his lap. Luhan was surprised at the sudden movement and pressed his head into the latter's shoulder. 

“Luhan…” Sehun whispered softly, his breath tickling his ear. Luhan pulled back and stared into Sehun's brown eyes. 

 

“Yes?” He replied breathlessly.

 

“Could you…”

 

“…Get more chips?”

 

Luhan grabbed the pillow next to him and started smacking Sehun's (pretty) face with it.

 

“YAH! GET IT YOURSELF!!”

 

Sehun took his revenge as he reached for another pillow and swung at the older male.

~~~

"Come on tell me what you really want!" Luhan whined. 

Sehun took a sip of his bubble tea and looked up from the manga in his hand. His expression looked like he was pondering whether to tell him or not. 

"Hmmm…nah." He smirked at Luhan. 

"COME ONN!" Luhan slammed his hand on the table. 

"If you don't stop making noise and take out a book I will be forced to ask you to leave." The library lady spoke calmly but Sehun could tell she was getting upset at his roommate. 

"ing yeah I'll take out a book you , ing...." Luhan muttered as he slung his book bag on his shoulder and grabbed the One Piece manga from Sehun's hand. 

For the dumbest reason, there were alarms set up by the doors that would ring if you took a book without actually checking it out. 

Which is what Luhan did. He waved the book in front of the alarm, setting it off, and ran. For an old lady in heels, the librarian sure can run fast. 

Sehun laughed at the situation and drank the last bit of his tea. 

Yup, that's the dude who took my heart.

~~~

Luhan still did need to buy him a gift. He asked Sehun, mostly because he actually needed present ideas, but clearly that didn't work out. 

Luhan sighed. This was harder than he thought. 

Wait. 

Wait.

Sehun has a tumblr page. He u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter