One

Our Love

Entering a high school is so not fun and Eunki believed that most students feel like that. Everyday is the same things. Go to school. Back from school. Homework homework and more homework. Thinking about school really going to make her brain explode. Eunki let out a sigh as she rest her head on her table. 

"Sung Eunki!" A voice called her name. She groans and lift her head up. "What?" Eunki greets the person in front of her. Park Jimin. Her best friend. "Hey! You should at least say hello or show me your smile." He complained. Eunki just rolled her eyes in return. 

"So what do you want ChimChim? If you don't have anything to say please go away. I'm using this free time to sleep."

"Lazy girl." Jimin grins but the grins immediatly disappear as he sees Eunki's glare. "Sorry. Anyway- this Sunday the-" 

"No. I'm busy." Eunki cuts Jimin's word before he could finish it. She knows that Jimin is going to invite her to see a movie but she can't go on that day. There's something she needs to do. Yeah. Something. Like. Cuddling with her bed. 

"Liar." Jimin crosses his arm and scoff. He knows Eunki so well. There's no way a girl like her going to be busy especially during weekend. She probably going to waste that time sleeping. "Come on Eunki! It's been a while since we go out together." He whines like a child. 

"No." Jimin continues to beg Eunki but she keep rejecting him. In result, their free time is wasted with all the begging and declined. Eunki silently curse Jimin cause of him she can't go to sleep. 

-

The school bell rang and all students quickly rush out from the school. Meanwhile, Eunki is waiting for Jimin at the school entrance. She promises to treat him cake today as a make up for not able to go this upcoming Sunday. 

"Eunki? What are you doing here?" Eunki who is startled by the voice, turn to face the owner's voice. A warm smile appear on her face. "Oh nothing. Just waiting for Jimin." The guy furrowed his eyebrows as he heard Jimin's name. Eunki who notice a slight change on his face, explain why she is waiting for Jimin and a relief sigh come out from that guy. "Well then- take care okay? See you tomorrow." He smiles as he ruffles her hair before leaving her. 

'Ahh.. Park Chanyeol..' Chanyeol and Eunki is a friend with the some relationship. Everyone at the school know it. They flirt with each other and sometimes they will do something like what a couple did. Holding hand. A kiss in the cheek. It makes people wonder why they're still not in a relationship. The question too always appear inside Eunki's head. How come she's not his girlfriend?  She likes him and Eunki knows that Chanyeol likes her too. So why? As her thought start to wonder to the other planet, a cough snapped her back to reality.

"You're late-" 

"Sorry. I'm on duty today." Jimin fixes his hair, just making sure that there's no dust on his hair. 

"You look good already. Now let's go." She grabs his hand and go to their favorite bakery. 

 


 

First chapter! Hey there! I know this story might not interesting but I do hope you guys enjoy reading it. 
It's short cause I'm not in a good condition at this time. 

So yeah- 
Sorry for grammar mistake