Could you love me back ?

Can you Love me back ? ( I am Tired )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber POV : 

 

" Please suzy don't do this to me , why are you leaving me ? i want you to be by my side " i said with teary eyes .

" Amber I won't , don't talk to me again i don't want to see you  either ! " She said coldly 

i was getting mad by her coldness so i yelled " WHY ARE YOU A ING   YOU KNOW THAT I LOVED YOU MORE THAN MY SELF , how can you be so cold ? how can you be like this ? i want to be like you "

My voice was cracked i was broken .

" You know that being cold is a gift from god to live happily , actually i am very happy without you " she said 

" But why ? what did i do to you ? Tell me please ! " i hated myself for being so weak that's not the real me .

" I won't tell you , so go ahead , no stay i will go " she said before going away i fell onto my knees in the courtyard of our school , I Felt bad all i wanted is being with her but she was just a to me  . I was holding my tears. I am very weak i can't hold it anymore ,but why ? why ? i loved her ! Why she is doing this to me ? i am sick of everything , EVERYTHING !!! 

I  was looking for a certain figure and from a distance i saw her i felt better i don't know why but  i feel good when she is around " Krystal " My new best friend she was a transfer student to our class , she had that pale brown eyes and that jet black long hair she is a real goddess .  every guy in our school is trying to get her attention her , she has a boyfriend  but he is a player so she broke up with him ( i believe that she still  love him ) . 

I half jogged to her and i held her hand it felt so good , i saw the worry in her eyes i think she knew that there is something wrong she looked at me : 

" Amber is there something ? " she asked in a worried tone 

" S..Suzy .. " 

" what's wrong with her ? " 

" She broke up with me , and she said that she doesn't want to see me again . " 

" What the hell is wrong with her ! i want to kill that she is a real psychopath , i am  gonna teach her a lesson " 

" no krys please don't , i just want you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter