I think i'm fallin' for her

Seoul High

Taecyeon's Pov

Taecyeon(Thought):I think i might be falling for yoona and Tiffany. I really don't know when i am around them i feel happy and bright but the thing is that they don't even know me that well but i do know her a little bit since what nichkhun and wooyoung told me but  Khun and wooyoung love them so i can't.Iwill make one of them  mine no matter what.

Taecyeon went to school with the other guys. They were talking about who they want to be with and love, but if Taecyeon told the truth then Nichkhun would be really hurt.

Taecyeon: I don't know what to do

Junho: Don't know how to do what?

Taecyeon: Umm.. Nothing (Damn i said it outloud)

They arrived at the school Taecyeon saw Yoona at the front of the gates waiting for someone

Taecyeon: Hey Yoona, you waiting for someone

Yoona: Hey, yer im waiting for the girls to come

Taecyeon: Ok do you want me to stay out here with you?

Yoona: Nah its fine you can go in ok

Taecyeon: Well i'll catch up with you later

Yoona's Pov

Yoona(Thought): Taecyeon such a nice guy he will be lucky to have any girl

Some Girl: Yoona!

Yoona: Huh?

Some Girl: Hey whats up i haven't seen you in a long time

Yoona: YURI! How have you been i have missed you so much

They 7 girls come walking up to Yoona and Yuri. Yoona introduces them all to yuri who is Yoona's best friend.Then they all walk to their homeroom's Yuri is with Yoona, Tiffany,Taeyeon and Jessica.It was now recess and they sat down where they usually sit. Then Leeteuk came up to their table.

Leeteuk's Pov

I walked over to their table i had to tell them something that i have been wanting to say for few weeks now.

Leeteuk: Hey girls, i have an annoucment to make. Will you Taeyeon be my girlfriend?

Taeyeon: YES! Of course i will

Leeteuk and Taeyeon both hug each other and everyone was watching them and clapping for them.

Yoona's Pov

Yoona(Thought): Taeyeon is so lucky that a guy already asked her out i am so jealous. All i know is that i have feelings for Khun and i hope he does too. Then i see someone trying to talk to me.

Taecyeon: Guys i have an annoucment too. I like one of you girls as well and i want you to be my girlfriend and i hope you say yes.

Taecyeon: Will you be my girlfriend *******?

 

We will see who will ask in the next chapter. Who do you think it will be?