OMG!!

Seoul High

Yoona's Pov

Yoona (thought): Another day of school i wonder what i have on today.

Yoona's Mum: Yoona theres a surprise down here for you come down right now :)

Yoona: Yes mum coming ( i wonder was it is)

Yoona was walking down they stairs until she saw someone. She ran down and gave them and big hug.

Yoona: "Oppa what are you doing here i thought you were in Japan?"

Leeteuk: " Hey Yoona how have you been and i came back early to attend school here"

Yoona: " Are you going to Seoul High?"

Leeteuk:" Yep you go there right?"

Yoona: " Yep but we better get going now before we are late and i hope we are in the same homeroom :)"

The driver took both Yoona and Leeteuk to Seoul High. Leeteuk got his timetable and he is in the same homeroom as yoona. When they both walk into the class room Yoona introduces Leeteuk to Tiffany,Taeyeon and Jessica. Finally the teacher arrives and Leeteuk goes up to the front and introduces himself to the class. It was now recess we sat were we usually sit and Leeteuk sat with us. He introduced himself to the other girls.

Nichkhun's Pov 

NIchkhun (Thought): Is that guy Leeteuk Yoona's boyfriend because she has been with him everywhere. If i get really close to Leeteuk then i can be with yoona.

Me and the guys went to the gym which is where our next subject is when we got there i saw leeteuk and he wasn't with yoona so i decided to go up to him.

Nichkhun: Hello Leeteuk my name is Nichkhun i'm in your homeroom

Leeteuk: Ahh yer i remember so how are you doing

Nichkhun: I'm fine hey do u wanna hang out with us guys

It was now lunch time Leeteuk was hanging and sitting with the guys this time. Leeteuk saw all the girls towards us and say hello. I saw yoona looking a me she looked so beautiful when she smiled at me so i smiled back.

Yoona's Pov

I really want to get to know Nichkhun well when i smiled at him and he smiled back my heart was beating really loud. I really want to try to get close to him.

Taecyeon: Hey do all you guys wanna go to the club tonight so we can all hang out and get to know each other better.

Girls: Yer sure :)

Later that night...

At the Club

NIchkhun: Hey girls how are you doing 

Girls: Were good :)

The girls went out onto the dance floor

Nichkhun(Thought): Wow Yoona is a really good dancer

Leeteuk (thought): Taeyeon looks so cute when she is dancing 

Taecyeon: Why don't we do and dance along with the girls

So all the boys went out to dance with the girls. After they finished dancing they were all puffed out. Nichkhun went up to yoona and started talking to her.

Nichkhun: Hey yoona you dance really well did you do dance lessons

Yoona: Hey Nichkhun yer i did when i was little and you danced pretty well yourself :)

After this day at the club Leeteuk and Taeyeon got to know each other better and have become really close. This was the same with Nichkhun and Yoona they would go and have dinner together or talk about everything.