. There Is No Choice

First and Forever Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun's Apartment

         Carrying the suitcases to her apartment door, Naeun bumped into someone. " Oops. Sorry. " Naeun bowed. " It's fine. " A familiar voice spoke making her look up. " M-Myungsoo? " Naeun stuttered. " Naeun. " Myungsoo said. " Uh... I'm sorry for the other day I-. " Myungsoo started to apologize. " No. I'm sorry. I shouldn't of... Um. " How do I phrase it? Naeun thought. " Anyways. I guess we'll be neighbors. " Myungsoo chuckled. " Yeah. " Naeun smiled. " I'll help you with those. " Myungsoo took the luggage from Naeun's hands.

        " Thank you Myung. " Naeun smiled. " You're welcome. " Myungsoo chuckled. He couldn't get her to call him " oppa " again. But at least she could call him " Myung ".

        " Kim Myungsoo! " She shouted. " Yah. I'm older than you. You are suppose to call me oppa. " He informed. " Fine. Myung oppa. " She giggled.

        " I gotta go. " Myungsoo pointed to the door awkwardly. " See you neighbor. " Naeun waved. " See you. " He chuckled again and closed the door behind him. Taking a deep breathe, Naeun started to unpack. Working or even moving around was now hard for her since she would get tired and sleepy easily.

        Plopping on to the couch, Naeun closed her eyes. She rubbed her lightly chubby stomach as she was slowly developing a baby bump. " I'm sorry I have to put you in so much danger MooNLight. But I can't control it. I want to work and do my job properly but you are my number one priority right now. Since you're so precious. " Naeun sighed. " Sometimes I wish I never met your father. " Naeun gulped. " If I didn't meet him, he wouldn't be hurt so badly by me and the people surrounding me. Eunji unnie, Chorong unnie, Taemin.... I get that Eunji and Chorong unnie are protective over me but I know about the harsh words they've said to Myungsoo after I left. "

         " Kim Myungsoo! How dare you not send Naeun off! You might never see her again! " Eunji pulled him by the collar. " I have always put her first Eunji. And she leaves me for a dream. " He said. " You know it's always been her goal. You even supported her to achieve them! And when she finally gets a chance to complete her dream you get mad at her? " Eunji argued. " I... " He was s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter