. Rain

First and Forever Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LT Entertainment

         " So. I heard you were signing a contract with ' NIL '. " Taemin said. " Yeah. Why? " Naeun said. " Nothing. I wanted talk to you about us. " Taemin said. " What? Lee Taemin. You sure have some nerve to meet me after what happened. " She slammed the table and got up to leave. " You can leave Naeun but he won't be able to get out of my grip. Once again. " Taemin chuckled. " You wouldn't dare. " Naeun gritted her teeth. " Oh trust me. I already did. " Taemin said. " It's either you go out on a date with me and be my girlfriend or he would rather die than being tortured. You choose Naeun. " Taemin offered. " Give me some time to think about it. " Naeun left. " She's still in love. I see. " Taemin mumbled.

        " Oppa! " Her tears streamed down her cheeks as she laid his head on her lap. " Naeun - ah. " He reached up to touch her cheek. " Why are you so stupid? " She cried. " I'll do anything for you my love. "

 

 

NIL Entertainment

        " Hey. " They said at the same time. " So... How is you art work going. " Myungsoo asked. " Great. Your photos? " Naeun questioned. " I just need to find some inspiration. " Myungsoo said. " Oh. Well I gotta go. Good luck on your inspiration. " Naeun left. " She seems weird. " Myungsoo shook off the comment and continued with his day.

 

 

Naeun's Studio

         After the visit to the hospital, it was for sure now. Naeun was pregnant. With none other than Kim Myungsoo's baby. She sat on the small sofa near the window with a cup of tea in her hand and a blanket over her legs. " Baby - ah. How are you doing? Hang in there, okay? Mommy has been running around to different places all day long. I'm sorry. Hmm? " Naeun gently smiled. " We meet daddy today. Do you feel happy? Daddy's handsome isn't he? His dreamy eyes, his pointy nose, his defined jawline. Mommy just loves everything about him. " Naeun rubbed her stomach. Her morning sickness lately has gotten better. Eunji and Chorong visit her everyday and stay with her until Eunji has to go to work so Chorong stays with her. Today was an exception, Chorong and Woohyun went out to buy baby clothes for their little baby girl. And Eunji had to run some errands after they went to the hospital.

        " I'll do anything for you my love. " He smiled. " What a love story. " Taemin clapped. " Taemin oppa? " She looked up at the source of sound. " So. How's your little boyfri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter