Part 3

Because of Kevin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Manager looked at Kevin and sighed. “Please, please, please,” Kevin begged, “Don’t beat him.” The Manager raised his eyes and said, “Where did you get the idea I was going to beat him, Kevin? I would never beat you boys.” “Yeah, because that would give the makeup artists more work to do,” Alexander grumbled under his breath. “What was that?,” the Manager asked, turning to him. Alexander smiled and said, “Nothing. Just…thinking out loud.” The Manager gave Alexander a warning look and then he turned back to Kevin. “Look Kevin, Eli knows the rules about fighting, heck you all do and you know the consequences that come with that rule if it’s broken,” the Manager said, “So, Eli is going to punished.” Kevin looked at the Manager and said, “Can’t you find some other way to punish him? Please? I don’t want to see him get…sp…spanked…” “Actually Kevin, you’re not even supposed to be here, now that I think about it,” the Manager said, pulling Kevin up into standing position, “Why are you here?” “He forgot his scarf,” Alexander said, still holding onto Eli’s wrist. “But it’s not cold enough for a scarf,” Eli said to Kevin. Kevin looked at him sadly and said, “I know, I…I just couldn’t bear the thought of you getting beat.” “Oh my god,” Alexander said rolling his eyes. Kevin really was overly dramatic, especially when it came to Eli. Eli looked at Kevin with a look of amusement and sympathy. “Uh, can we a minute, Hyung?,” Eli asked the Manager. The Manager looked from Eli to Kevin, then back to Eli. “5 minutes,” the Manager said, putting the belt down on the bed and walking out the room. Eli turned to look at Alexander, who was still holding Eli’s wrist. “In private?,” Eli said, to him. Alexander looked at Eli for second and then he let go of Eli’s wrist, standing up. He turned towards the wall and plugged his ears with his fingers. “Yah, Hyung,” Eli said. Alexander turned at looked at him with an innocent look. “Yes?” “Do you mind?” “No not at all, go ahead.” “Hyung…” “Oh, you want me to leave?” “Yes, that’s what ‘in private’ means.” “I was plugging my ears.” Eli gave him a look. “Alright, alright,” Alexander said, walking out the door. “Close the door, Hyung.” Alexander came back in the room to pull the door shut, not before making a face at Eli. “Thank you,” Eli said, pulling up his pants and sitting on the bed. Kevin was still standing the middle of the room, looking down at the floor. Eli sighed and said, “Come here, Kevin.” Kevin slowly walked over to Eli, still not looking up. Eli reached out and pulled Kevin onto his lap, resting his head on Kevin’s shoulder and wrapping his arms around Kevin’s waist. “Now,” Eli said, “Why are you so afraid of me being sp…punished?” “You’re not scared?,” Kevin asked, taking one of Eli’s hands and playing with the fingers. “No. I mean yeah it’s going to hurt but nothing to get all hysterical about.” “I didn’t get hysterical,” Kevin said, pouting, his bottom lip poking out. Eli smiled and tapped at Kevin’s lip. “Oh no?,” he said, “Then what was that whole charade you just did?” Kevin was quiet for moment before he said, “I just don’t want you to get spanked.” “I don’t want to get spanked either, but I’m going to be.” Kevin turned just enough so he could to look Eli in the eye, his face still sad and pouty. Eli smiled and said, “Awww, my poor Kevy-Bear.” “Don’t patronize me Kim KyongJae,” Kevin said, smiling back at him. “Oh we’re using real names now?,” Eli said, making a cute face, “Ok, Woo SungHyun.” Kevin rolled his eyes and chuckled. Eli laughed and said, “I’ll be ok Kevin, don’t worry so much.” “I can’t help to worry about you,” Kevin said, giving a sad sigh. “Well maybe this will help,” Eli said, placing a kiss on Kevin’s lips. “Nope,” Kevin said, feigning a pout, “Didn’t help.” “Ok, how about this one,” Eli said, taking Kevin’s face in his hands, kissing him longer this time. When their lips parted, Kevin smiled and said, “Nope, still didn’t help.” Eli raised an eyebrow. Kevin looked back at him giving the “Puppy Dog Look.” Eli smirked and pushed Kevin off his lap and onto the bed, forcing him to lie down on his back. Then he climbed on top of him, grabbed his face and pulled Kevin into a fierce kiss. Kevin moaned into the kiss, parting his lips to allow Eli’s tongue to enter. They tongue battled before Kevin (naturally) gave in to Eli. They kept at it until Kevin mumbled something into Eli’s mouth. “Huh?,” Eli said, parting from Kevin’s lips. “I said *pant* I couldn’t *pant* breathe *pant*,” Kevin said, trying to re-fill his lungs with air. “Oh…,” Eli said, starting to roll off of Kevin. “Wait,” Kevin said, grabbing him, stopping him, “I have air in my longs now, we can continue.” Eli smiled and leaned back in to Kevin but before their lips could touch again, the door slammed open. “I knew it!,” Alexander said, pointing, “I knew you were in here kissing! It was too quiet!” Kevin made a face at Eli and Eli said, “I guess our 5 minutes are up.” “I don’t want them to be up,” Kevin whined, pouting again. Eli bent down and kissed Kevin again. “The sooner I get this over with, the sooner we can go back to what were doing…” Kevin looked at him and sighed. “Ok,” he said, sad again, “One more kiss?” Eli bent down and kissed him again. “You guys are really gross,” Alexander scoffed. “Shut up,” Eli said, throwing a pillow at Alexander, “You’re just jealous.” “No, I’m just grossed out,” Alexander said, acting like he was going to vomit, “You two are so mushy ushy gushy. It’s sickening.” Eli rolled off of Kevin and sat up. “Ah, the famous words of a green-eyed monkey,” he said. Alexander shot him a look. “I’m not a monkey.” “I know. You’re a green-eyed monkey. There is a difference.” “Shut up, Eli.” “Kevin, who am I?,” Eli asked turning to Kevin, putting up the “fox” sign. “Umm,” Kevin said, pretending to think real hard, “A monkey!” “Bingo!” “AISH!,” Alexander said, picking up the thrown pillow, throwing it at them, “You two are so annoying!” “You’re a foxy gurl,” Eli teased, making Kevin laugh and Alexander even smiled but he threw another pillow.

The Manager came back in the room and said, “Ok, Eli, let’s get this over with.” Eli nodded and let out a deep breath. Kevin looked like he was about to cry again. “Kevin, how about you go wait in the living room,” the Manager said, ushering Kevin towards the door. “O-Ok,” Kevin said, his voice starting to waver. Alexander looked at Kevin and felt bad for him. “Yah, Kevin-ah,” Alexander said, walking over to him, handing him his iPOD, “Listen to this so you won’t have to…you know…listen.” Kevin smiled at Alexander and took the iPOD gratefully. “I’ll be ok, Kev,” Eli said, leaning back over the bed, giving Kevin a reassuring smile. Kevin gave a weak smile back and left the room, shutting the door.

Kevin went into the living room and sat down on the couch. He just sat there for a second and listened. It was not really any sounds coming from the room and then he heard, “OW!” Kevin panicked and so he jumped up and ran back to the room. When he busted open the door, Eli was sitting on the floor rubbing the side of his head, shooting a dirty look at Alexander. “I said sorry,” Alexander said, shrugging his shoulders. “I think you threw that at my head on purpose,” Eli grumbled, still glaring at Alexander. Kevin looked at the both of them confused. The Manager was rubbing the sides of his temples, trying not to get frustrated. Eli l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter