Party

Yours Truly

Day two, March 17, 2010

My mom and dad were fighting again, they always fight. I don't know why but whatever.... So, i decided to hang out with my older sister today.... She told me to never get a boyfriend immediately. I kept her words in my mind but i'm not really interested in dating right now... I mean, Jin and Suho did tell me that they liked me but i'm not in any rush to get married or get a boyfriend.. Anyways, Jin invited me to his party at his house but like everyone is invited... I knew that right from the start my mom would not allow me to go, she's always blabbering about why i shouldn't go to parties and that i should focus on my future. So i decided to ask my dad, and he said yes because he actually understands how i feel. This is how it first started though:

I put on my ripped jean shorts and a tanktop and a plaid long sleeved shirt around my waist. I went downstairs to put on my shoes but my mom stops me.

"Where do you think you are going," she asks me.

"I'm going to Jin's party," i said getting my high tops.

"Who said you could go?"

"Dad."

"Just because he said that you can go doesn't mean that you can go because he has to tell me first."

"Why do i need to tell you first," my dad says as he goes downstairs.

"Because she is my daughter, i don't want her to get drunk and make out with some guy she just met," my mom says.

"She won't, Yoona is mature you just don't trust her, plus, she's also my daughter."

"I do trust her..." My mom says but then my dad cuts her off.

"Then let her go to the party," my dad says.

"Fine, Yoona you can go but i'm picking you up at 11," my mom says as she goes upstairs.

I look at the clock, it's 8 o'clock.

"Let's go Yoona," my dad says as we get in the car.

The party is only a few blocks away and you can literally hear the music from my house. The house is actually kind of big compared to the other houses in the neighborhood.

"Bye Yoona, make sure to stay safe," my dad says.

I open the car door and i give my dad a kiss good bye and he drives off. I walk into the house and the first thing i do is look for my friend Yuri... But i can't find her.... I see a boy with a handsome and chic face staring at me. I can't help but stare at him back... Someone walks in front of the boy and he is trying to see me as if he needs to see me. 

"Hey Yoona," i hear someone say.

I turn around and it's Yuri," hi Yuri."

"You want something to drink?"

"Sure," i say and she hands me a drink.

I gulp it down and finish it, it tasted weird...

"Damn Yoona, you must really be thirsty."

She pours in some of the drink into my cup again i gulp it down.

"Or you might just like vodka," she says as she drinks her drink.

I wanted to spit it out but i just realized that i drank two big cups of vodka. Man, i wish i could throw up right now...

"You didn't tell me that was vodka," i tell Yuri.

"What did you think it was?"

"Lemonade," I say.

She starts to laugh," have you never had any alcohol before?"

I shake my head,"I have to go to the restroom."

"Okay, but hurry up," she tells me.

I notice a clock on the wall and it's already 9, man time passes by quickly... I try to look for the bathroom but my legs become wobbly. I walk up the stairs and I see Jin holding a glass bottle in his hand. He must have drank.... (BTW Jin is the popular kid at school) 

"Hey, what's your name again?"

"Yoona," I say.

"Yoongie?"

"Sure, whatever," I say.

"You're in my class right?"

"Yeah, I've known you since third grade."

"Sure, whatever. Come with me," he says as he reaches out his hand.

I grab his hand and he drags me downstairs and through the crowd of people dancing. I almost got hit by someone waving their hands in the air like crazy. Anyways, he drags me outside to a garden. He takes a seat on the floor and gestures his hand for me to sit next to him. I sit down next to him and he hands me his bottle.

"No thanks," I say.

"Come on, don't be scared," he says pushing it more towards me.

"No, really."

"Fine," he says as he puts the bottle on the ground.

I start to tell him about myself and he nods his head to every little thing I say.

"I got a scar from the ocean," I say pointing at my right foot.

"Scars are meant to show what you've been through," he tells me.

"No matter how hard I think, I just can't bring myself to think about how my mom is always telling me not to go to parties and focus on your future. I mean I just want a little fun," I say.

"Do you want me to make this party fun for you," he asks me.

I nod my head wondering what he's going to do. He puts his hands on my face and he kisses me on the lips.


Hey guys, i hope you enjoyed this chapter. This fanfic is based on a book called Yours Truly or formerly known as Ketchup Clouds. I am currently reading this book and it is a really good book, i hope you guys read it and tell me if you like the book or not. Please subscribe or comment down below.