Eight

Let's Fall In Love....Again

"I am sorry Chanyeol, but I think you could have handled the situation better." Kyungsoo told Chanyeol, looking down. He was looking at his hands. He did not know how to face Chanyeol actually. He always knew Chanyeol's family was strict and they liked keeping him and other things in control, but he did not know they would be controlling his life.

 

What he said was true as well though. Chanyeol could have handled the thing better. If he had warned his family, their break-up would have been easier and of course, Kyungsoo getting pregnant was of course major in their relationship.

 

"See Kyung-ah...I told Baekhyun, I will only get married to him after you get a guy for yourself and I get to know that you are happy with him."

 

"Chanyeol, now you are meddling with my life too much to be my ex- boyfriend. Why the hell are you making Baekhyun suffer? Chanyeol, how many times should I tell you that I am fine."

 

"Really? Then tell me who are you dating. Do you even have any guy you like or you want to be with?"

 

"Yes. I am dating Jongin." Kyungsoo closed his eyes and just blurted out his name. He was the one he thought of when he closed his eyes. 

"What! Really? Are you telling the truth or are you lying? Is he even over Sehun?"

 

"He is very well over Sehun and we are in love wth each other. And now you better leave this place, because I have to go check up on other people." Kyungsoo literally pushed Chanyeol away and out of the hospital premises. Now Kyungsoo had to think of somethign real quick to tell Jongin abput the situation. Because if Chanyeol directly contacted Jongin about it, he would be screwed.

Kyungsoo took his things from Jongdae's table and briefly told him the situation. Jongdae was happy about it. Things were going somehwere at least between the two. He could see hope.

 

Kyungsoo then went to Jongn's cabin then.

 

"Hey there. I hope you are doing fine. I have something to tell you." Kyungsoo just blurted them out.

 

"What?" Jongin got scared. He thought, he probably had some bad news to give about his condition.

 

"No no...nothing serious. It is just that I told Chanyeol that we are dating and we are in love with each other."

 

Oh..okay...that is fine." Jongin said, smiling. Trying to control his laughter.

"It is okay with you?" Kyungsoo was surprised.

 

"Yea..I am totally fine with it. Just tell me as your boyfriend, what do I have to do. There must be some things right? Chanyeol might question me or someon else who knows we are dating."

 

"Nothing like that. I am a very normal person. There is nothing special about me, except that I have a very high post in the hospital, earn a lot. And then you can make-up about us." Kyungsoo smiled. He did not expect Jongin to be so cool about it.

 

"And how long are we a couple?" Jongin asked.

 

"Well, till Chanyeol and Baekhyun get married. That postponed his marriage because of me, He is so childish sometimes."

 

"You still love Chnayeol, don't you? You like him so much that you are making lies about yourself to see him happy." Kyugsoo looked at Jongin, straight into his eyes. He thought about himself. Was he that obvious? He did not know.

 

"Well, yes, I still love Chanyeol or I don't know, probably not love, but I surely have feelings for him. He was there for really long in my life and then he made a special place in my heart as well. But it was because of his family he had to give up on me. He is not at fault. I got angry on him because heeft me when I  was pregnant, and then when he started meeting Baekhyun, he dd not come back to me even once to ask how was I or how I had been doing."

 

Jongin listened. He saw K yungsoo shed a tear even at the thought.

 

"I am so sorry. I did not mean to hurt you."

 

"No. you have the whole right to ask me. Now that you are my fake boyfriend for a while." Kyungsoo smiled.

 

****************************************************

 

It was almost time for Sehun to get discharged. Luhan and their parents had come to see him get discharged and to help him pack everything. Sehun's child would be in the hospital itself for a month more before getting discharged. Sehun wanted to meet Jongin for one last time while they all were helping him pack his things.

 

Sehun went and knocked on his cabin door, before he entered. Jongin had been sleeping, but he woke up as soon as he saw Sehun at the door.


"Sehun...I guess... you are getting discharged then." Jongin smiled. It would be a long time since he would be getting discharged.

 

"Yea..I am, but then our child will be here, in the nursery. He is too weak and needs the incubator for now."

 

"Hmm..I hope you and Luhan live happily forever and don't have any problems in your life." Jongin said.

 

"Jongin, I am sorry, for whatever I have done or told you in the past. I might have hurt you a lot of times, unknowingly, and you have always been there by my side. Thank you so much for that." Sehun came closer to Jongin, and hugged him. But then Sehun did something, which Jongin did not expect from him. Sehun kissed him on his lips. It wasn't a smple kiss. Sehun just kissed him at first and then, he went on to give the boy a deeper kiss. Jongin in the beginning sunk into his feelings, but then he realized what was going on.

 

"Sehun move." Jongin said once. Sehun did not. And then Jongin shoved him away, putting in a bit of effort.

 

"What the are you doing Sehun?"

 

"Being shameless." Sehun answered. "I also loved you Jongin, but I guess it was my fault to have never realized it. I am sorry to ruin your life. Remember I am always there for you, whenever you  need me. Our love wasn't one-sided" And Sehun left without looking back at Jongin.

 

Sehun came out of his cabin, shut the door and cried. Why was he such a stupid person? Why did he even listen to his parents before he got married? Why did he never realize how much Jongin loved him? He was regretting a ot of things and therefore he gave that final kiss to Jongin, so that at least he told Jongin that he had loved him and it wasn't one sided.

 

Jongin felt his lips. Things were already out of hand, what was the use of all of the kisses and the realizations now. He had promised himself, he would never  be standing up for Sehun again.