My Coffee Girl 1

My Coffee Girl ( Two - Shot )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                      She is love and she is all I need. All I ever need...

 

She always sits by herself , sipping on her coffee and looking outside at the cloudy Seoul sky. She's sitting by the window. She always sits at the window. It must be her favorite place.

 

5 years ago , I found this little , cute coffee shop by the city. It was surrounded by big chain restaurants , hidden amongst their popularity, It was no wonder I hadn't seen it ever before.

 

I found it back when I was a freshman in college. I was visiting my roommate's house , V hyung for a school break , because it made no sense to fly all the way to Jejudo for three days. We were walking to the Subway to get some lunch , when I walked by the window to the small , independently owned coffee shop , that's when I first saw her.

   She was just sitting by the window , staring outside like she always did. She was wearing a light yellow dress with a white cardigan. The color of her dress matched the color of her beautiful eyes. And I could never forget those eyes.

 

 

Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer. You are different. Your eyes are the brightest of all colors. 

I remembered telling my classmate I wanted to get coffee after we ate. What I really wanted to do was to talk to this incredibly beautiful lady in the coffee shop 

But when we came back after our brunch , she was gone and , seemingly , so were my chances of talking with the beautiful angel I just seen.

 

 

That summer , I had decided to stay in Seoul because I had an important position in my University. I found a cheap apartment by the city and made my home in Seoul , where I live , to this day. 

 

My life became reduncant. Since I had last seen the coffeeshop girl when I visited my friend in the fall , it was no surprise that I had fleetingly forgotten her. Freshman year of college had gone by so quickly and a storm of final research papers , exams , and drunken late nights at the local bar , I had almost forgotten the mysteriously beautiful girl that I had fittingly seen from the window of the coffee shop.

 

One morning , I had to wake up early to get to the lab. There was a certain time limit that we had to let the bacteria sit in a media and I had to take plates out so the whole experiment wouldn't screw up. I had unwillingly gotten o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter