Epilogue

Stonewall Walkway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Your shoelace is okay now, Hana.”

Yuri was on one knee, tying her daughter’s shoelace for her. “Thanks, Umma!” Hana jumped into Yuri’s arms and snuggled into her neck; one of her favourite places to be. “You’re just like your Mommy, Hana-ah.” Yuri said, smiling at her own words. She jumped slightly when she felt Hana throw weak punches at Yuri’s chest, “What is it, princess?”

“Umma is Hana’s! Mommy has Kyungyul…” Hana huffed, crossing her arms over her chest. Yuri bit her lip to control her laughter, she knew Hana was exactly like Yoona in so many ways.

Whenever Yuri brought Yoona up in front of little Hana, Hana would always throw a bit fit and ignore her mother for a long time. Whenever Yoona was jealous of anyone, she would similarly ignore Yuri for the whole day. Hana was practically Yoona’s mini version and it only turned Yuri into the same puppy she was for Yoona.

Yuri shook her head, giggling at Hana’s adorable pout, “Umma belongs to Mommy AND Hana, okay?” Hana nodded, satisfied with Yuri’s answer since she knew Yuri would never answer with just her alone; her doe-eyed mother would always be included.

As long as Hana was inside Yuri’s answer, it would always be okay.

“Arguing over who your Umma belongs to again, Kwon Hana?”

Hana giggled when she felt Yuri gulp loudly, her mother still got nervous over Yoona’s presence till now. “Mommy!” Hana shouted and stretched out her arms, wanting to go into Yoona’s arms already. Yoona cocked an eyebrow at Hana’s sudden clinginess, a very similar mechanism when Yuri did something wrong and wanted to pacify Yoona. “Hana, you can see Kyungyul in my arms, right?” Yoona asked seriously.

Kyungyul was only turning 3 this year while Hana was already 6. Kyungyul was an angelic little boy who loved being pampered by his mothers while Hana was more of an independent girl despite the constant whining she does to Yuri. Yet, Hana’s jealousy could be triggered by anyone, anytime. Her younger brother was a bit mischievious when it came to teasing his noona and their parents knew it. While Yuri entertained it, Yoona could only feel bad for her poor daughter having such jealousy issues. 

Yoona furrowed her eyebrows when her wife was busy giggling and smiling to herself without caring about Hana’s whining. “Yul?” Yuri shook her head gently, snapping out of her trance, “Yes, Yoong?” Yoona didn’t know if she should be worried about how much her wife was spacing out these days, “are you okay? Do you want to go home instead?” Yuri smiled at Yoona’s excessive worrying and held her hand, “I’m okay. We’re supposed to walk along that wall, remember?”

Oh, how sweet yet childish her wife could be. Yoona could faintly remembered how they walked along this wall for the first time after finishing their schedules for 2018.

 

Flashback.

Taeyeon and Jessica were both busy with their own gadgets as they lazed around the couch. Tiffany was in the kitchen with Sooyoung, both eating to their heart’s content without giving a single f--- in the world. Sunny was on the phone with Seohyun, making sure their maknae arrived safely in London for her vacation with her family. “Has anyone seen Yoona or Yuri? I haven’t seen either of them since last night.” Hyoyeon asked, coming out of her room.

Jessica cocked an eyebrow, “You caused the both of them to argue last night, you choding. What can you possibly be looking for them for?” Hyoyeon’s eyes widened, she didn’t have any recollection of getting them into trouble, “What did I d---”

Everyone turned to look at Hyoyeon instantly, even the two shikshins had poked their heads out of the kitchen to stare at her, “Yah… stop staring at me like that….”

Tiffany finished her glass of water before walking to the living room, “you brought Yul to the club last night and you know her alcohol tolerance is lower than many of us… “ Hyoyeon bit her lower lip, she was going to get lectured by Yoona for it. “Furthermore, Yuri was drunk last night. You know Yoong hates it when she drinks.” Hyoyeon sighed, feeling guilty at causing a rift between her favourite couple last night.  

 

While the others were lecturing Hyoyeon one by one in the living room, Yoona was staring at her sleeping lover with a frustrated gaze. She couldn’t stop wondering why Yuri would go to the club when she herself wasn’t a big fan of the whole party scene, not forgetting that Yuri was making so much noise in her sleep last night.

“Why drink when you can’t even take care of yourself?” Yoona mumbled, brushing away the offensive strands of hair away from Yuri’s forehead. “Mmm…” Yuri groaned, she wasn’t a very heavy sleeper. Once someone touched her, she would always wake up no matter what the issue was. “Y-Yoong? Baby?” Yuri rubbed her eyes and tried to sit up, “Fuh… this headache is going to kill me…” Yoona rolled her eyes and sat on the bed, lifting her fingers to Yuri’s temples. 

Yuri mentally groaned, she obviously made Yoona angry again. She wasn’t planning to accompany Hyoyeon to the club but Hyoyeon’s friends weren’t free and she wasn’t going to allow Hyoyeon to go alone. “I’m sorry, Yoong…” Yoong hummed, she was going to lose her temper if Yuri reminded her about last night again. She continued to circle Yuri's temples with her finger tips, pressing down at different intervals. 

“Yoong? Yul?” Taeyeon poked her head in.

Yoona turned towards the door and beckoned the kid leader to come in, “yes, Unnie?” Taeyeon opened the door wider and pushed an apologetic-looking choding in, “Hyoyeon has something to say to you.” Yoona cocked an eyebrow as well, she knew Hyoyeon wanted to apologise but the latter wouldn’t know how hard it was to take care of Yuri last night.

Hyoyeon coughed, “I’m sorry, Yoona-ah. I won’t let Yuri get drunk next t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter