Final

Stonewall Walkway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh my God… Yuwree, are you crying?” Tiffany gasped with a horrified expression, she had arrived back home late and found the remaining schedule-free members enjoying Yoona’s new solo together. Taeyeon and Seohyun were having the song on replay as they continued to hum to the tune.

Yoona’s sweet voice surprised all of them, much less SONEs and the world. At first, Yoona herself was dying to give the fans a gift but her vocals weren’t strong enough or so she felt. If it wasn’t for their constant encouragement in their group and her girlfriend, Yuri, the solo song might not have been possible at all. And now, both Taeyeon and Seohyun were suddenly regretful that they let Yuri hear the song right after coming home.

Yuri wiped her tears messily, “h-her voice i-is so.… WAHHHHH! MY YOONG BABY!!”

Taeyeon and Seohyun both opened their eyes at Yuri’s loud wail, taken aback by her sudden outburst. Yuri had been quiet all this while when the song was playing. Even in their own room as she changed into her Mickey Mouse pajamas, she was still having a smile on her face. Now that the song had ended, Yuri was nothing short of a blubbering mess.

Tiffany sighed and face palmed, wrapping her arms around Yuri from the side, “there’s no need to cry over this, Yuwree-ah… we all knew she was going to do well, right?” Yuri nodded obediently, wiping her tears and mucus all over Tiffany’s nightgown, “s-she did s-so well… OH NO…” Yuri whined loudly, starting to sniffle and sob all over again.

“What the heck? Is she crying again?” Tiffany turned towards the familiar voice before she pushed Yuri away, “JESSIEEEEE!!!” Jessica smiled and caught her fellow American before they both tumbled to the floor, “Hey, baby.… I saw you last night though.” Tiffany ignored Jessica’s smug comment as she snuggled into the brunette’s chest.

Yuri sat on the floor with her legs crossed, sniffling like a little kid who lost her lollipop. She was so supportive of Yoona when her girlfriend told her about her plans to record a solo for SONES and now that the song was finally dropped, her heart couldn’t take it. Yoona’s voice was always one of the weaker ones among the nine but this song was going to prove everyone wrong, she was more than sure of it.

Taeyeon bent down beside Yuri, handing Yoona’s Rilakkumma stuffed toy to her. Yuri furrowed her eyebrows and pouted, “I don’t like this stupid bear. Yoong never hugs me when this thing is around…” Jessica’s eyes flew towards her best friend immediately, her soft giggle echoing through the house, “for goodness sakes, Yul… Yoong will always choose you over that.”

“ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT?!”

Jessica cocked an eyebrow when Yuri was holding the stuffed toy with an angry pout, ready to hit the ice princess senseless after that harmless comment. “Hundred percent sure, Seobang.” Yuri was defenseless when Jessica said it out loud, she always had a soft spot when it came to her cucumber-hating best friend.

 

“I’m home!”

 

Everyone’s ears perked up at Yoona’s sweet voice echoing through the house this time, scrambling to the kitchen to hide their surprise for Yoona. Yuri was left at a loss when no one told her about their supper that was specially prepared for Yoona since she finished her filming later than usual. “Baby?” Yoona called out, seeing her lover standing in the living room like an innocent kid.

Yuri grinned tearfully, “Yoong… I’m so proud of you…” Yoona mentally aww-ed when she saw Yuri’s puffy eyes, it was so obvious that her girlfriend cried after hearing her song. She took off her heels and put down her bag, going towards Yuri with open arms. When she heard Yuri sniffle into her neck, Yoona couldn’t help but chuckle, her fingers running through Yuri’s brown locks, “Aigoo-yah… you cry so easily nowadays, Yul…”

Yoona stepped back when Yuri squeezed her waist, “only when it comes to you, Yoong…” Yoona giggled shyly when Yuri’s tears were threatening to spill again, her fingers hurriedly wiping those precious droplets away. “Are you going to cry like this every time you listen to it then?” Yuri grinned goofily, ignoring her tearstains along her cheeks, “I might.”

 

Jessica and Tiffany watched from the kitchen with touched smiles, their YoonYul couple had blossomed so much since Hello Baby where their feelings first started to bloom. “See? I told you Yuri needed some balls to confess before Seunggi-oppa did!” Tiffany nudged Jessica with an award-winning eye smile, knowing that her words were proven right.

 

Yuri brought one hand up and cupped Yoona’s cheek, caressing it very gently, “you did so well, baby. I’m so proud of you.” Yoona blushed at Yuri’s genuine words, feeling shy at how smoldering Yuri’s gaze on her was, “I only did this well because you made an effort to watch me record…” Yuri chortled at Yoona’s reply, “its what I ought to do, Yoona-ah. You’re my girlfriend and I want to be by your side, as long as you need me there.”

 

Taeyeon couldn’t stop hitting Seohyun’s arm, “they’re so cute, Joohyun! Help, my feels are overflowing!” Tiffany and Jessica both looked over at Taeyeon’s unusual behaviour, “TaeTae, what’s wrong with you?” Taeyeon probably realized that she was acting way out of sorts and quickly cleared , “focus on YoonYul, please.”

 

Yoona s her arms around Yuri’s neck, pulling her girlfriend even closer to her. Yuri gasped at Yoona’s bold actions, her fingers unconsciously squeezing Yoona’s waist tighter than ever. “Am I allowed to give my inspiration a sweet reward then?” Yuri felt chills run down her spine at Yoona’s slightly husky tone, a drastic change indeed. “Um… yes?”

With that unsure agreement, Yuri felt Yoona’s lips pressed against hers deeply, the other’s soft muscle already seeking entrance from her. Yuri shut her eyes, smiling through the kiss as she nibbled on Yoona’s lower lip, pressing their lower bodies close together. Yoona let out a soft moan when she felt Yuri’s teeth take her lip between

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter