FINAL

damn, didn't expect that!

Jinki and I are best friends. We are both gay, go to the same university and do everything together basically. I love Jinki but there is something that I don’t  like about Jinki. Jinki is the biggest SHINee fanboy ever like really the biggest fanboy and he has a crush on one of the members…. Every day he would fanboy about them, fanboy about Taemins dancing skills and Minho’s abs yeah I already know their names because I hear them every day oh and especially about Onew and today was no exception.

 

“AAAAH JONGHYUN COME HERE!”  Jinki shouted from the other room.

Ugh his friend was fanboying again…. “is it SHINee again?”

“YES YES YES, THEY ARE HOLDING A CONCERT IN TOKYO DOME AND I MANAGED TO GET VIP TICKETS!”

“oh have fun wait what… tickets?” what did he friend meant with tickets? With who is he going?

“yeah tickets.. you are also going” Jinki smiled at him and Jonghyun wanted to die.

“but Jinki I’m not even a fan! Go with someone else”

“please! Just for your best friend?” Jinki pouted

 “no Ji-“  Jinki pouted again

“ugh fine but only this time!” His friend stood up and began to hug him

 “JONGHYUN YOU ARE THE BEST! I’M SURE YOU WILL LIKE IT!” Jinki hugged him like it was the last time he would see him. “Jinki ...I can’t b-breathe….” Jonghyun said and Jinki let go of Jonghyun. “sorry”

“it’s all right now go back to your homework we need to finish that project!”

 

 

 

A day before  the concert

“JONGHYUN WAKE UP, WE NEED TO DRESS UP!!!” Jonghyun woke up and checked his clock.

“go back to sleep Jinki… it’s 7 AM we still have 3 hours.. “ he ignored his friend and went back to dreamland.

But no if his friend wanted something he would get it and this time it was the same

 

*sniff* wait was his friend crying? Jonghyun turned around and indeed Jinki was crying and it hurts to see him crying.

“d-do you know how much this means to me.. y-you know… SHINee is my life …”

 

He shouldn’t be fooled by this but he couldn’t help it, he really knew how much this meant for his best friend.

He walked to Jinki and put his hand on his friends shoulder “listen Jinki, let’s wait for each other downstairs in 10 minutes okay?”

 

Jinki instantly stopped crying and smiled

 

“okay..”

 

 

20 minutes later they were done and decided to leave the house.  Jinki was so excited that he couldn’t stop talking about it.

Jonghyun was about to close the door while Jinki was already in the car

 “I’m going to regret this” Jonghyun whispered.

 

“HEY JONGHYUN ARE YOU STILL COMING?” Jinki screamed from the car

 

‘I’m doing this only for you…’

 

he closed the door and stepped in the car.

 

“SHINEE WE ARE COMING!” Jinki screamed while he started the car.

 

 

 

 

 

At the airport

 

“Jonghyun our flight is leaving in 10 minutes we need to hurry up!!!”

He laughed because of Jinki’s behavior and his excitement. Lmao how did he even became friends with this happy person?

 

They sat on their chairs and Jinki was still hyper. Jonghyun is regretting it every minute  but he does this only for his friend and this will be the last time he will go to a SHINee concert

 

“finally I’m meeting SHINee…”

 

 SHINee… Jonghyun loves music but he never checked SHINee out. Actually he should have done research about them since he Is going to their concert but it never came up on his mind. Maybe he should ask Jinki

 

“Jinki can I ask you something?”

“sure” Jinki said while smiling

“why do you actually love SHINee?”

“ah I can’t describe it in words you know… they are just perfect… like they are so good live and they are all talented and so handsome! They are a visual group!”

 

“wow and Onew?” Jinki heard his crushes name and instantly smiled.

“Onew what”

“why do you like him so much?”

 

 “he is just… perfect.. I can’t describe it you know… you have to see it for yourself and I’m sure you will like him!” Jinki liked him a lot you could read that from his face.

 

“btw I think you will like Key”

 

He heard Jinki fanboying about Key but he actually never searched him up on google because he was not interested

 

 “why him?” Jonghyun was quite curious

 

“he fits your ideal type: pretty, cute and someone with a pretty laugh although he is a diva and I don’t know if you like diva’s but he can be so adorable with his high cheekbones and omg he is so pretty for a male! Everything about him is pretty!”

 

Jonghyun couldn’t deny that Key sounded interesting

 

“do you think I can guess who Key is?”

 

“yes I’m pretty sure! He is the prettiest of them all oh wait so is Taemin…”

 

“hahaha, I will try”

 

 

After 2 hours they arrived in Tokyo and Jonghyun couldn’t deny that it was beautiful and huge… really huge

 

“come we should find our hotel and rest for tomorrow!”

“But Jinki it’s too early let’s explore Tokyo!”

“but I have to practice the fancharts! You can go alone”

 

“okay fine… I will let you practice… I think I will be back in 2 hours”

 

“okay! Be careful!”

“you too!”

 

And they separated their ways

 

Jonghyun decided to take a stroll through the park, he didn’t know any Japanese and his English wasn’t that good so hopefully no one would approach him.

 

The park wasn’t that busy just a few people walking and ducks swimming in the river and just a guy on the bridge feeding the ducks.

 

Jonghyun was bored so he decided to look at the guy.

 

He had to admit the guy was pretty and he looked like he was around Jonghyuns age somehow it reminded him of Jinki’s description of Key. Wait what was he thinking! He’s thinking nonsense.

“it can’t be him!” he said to himself not focusing on the pretty guy.

He looked again and Jonghyun had in his entire life never seen a pretty smile like that.

The boy was smiling at him and Jonghyun didn’t know what to do so he smiled back and just walked away. Actually he  wanted to talk to him but the boy is probably Japanese and he can’t communicate in English. So he made his way back to the hotel

 

“Jinki I’m back”

 

“oh you came early, why is that?”

 

“I’m a bit tired so I think I will just sleep”

 

“I just finished the fancharts so  I think I’m also going to sleep”

 

They both prepared their selves to sleep

 

Btw where did you go?” Jinki said while taking of his clothes.

“I just took a stroll in a park near the hotel…” Jonghyun wanted to talk about the boy but he was sure that Onew would space out and get excited

 

“i think there is more… please tell me!!!”

 

He’s going to regret this…

 

“ someone in the park caught my attention” Jonghyun regretted it already

 

“OMFG WHO IS HE? IS HE PRETTY?”

 

“wait how do you know it’s a he, I didn’t even said the gender”

 

“doesn’t matter so tell me, is he pretty?”

 

“yes… he was really pretty… sharp eyes but a lovely smile *sigh* you should have seen his smile… it was the most beautiful smile I had ever seen.. he reminded me a bit of your description of SHINee’s Key”

 

“OMFG YOU MET KEY!? WHY DIDN’T YOU TOOK A PICTURE WITH HIM???”

 

“Jinki it can’t be him and I said reminded.. I didn’t say it was him and you know that I have never seen a picture of Key”

 

“true… well someone is in love tho ;)” Jinki winked and

 

“ah shut up, Go to sleep!”

 

“hahaha okay, okay, good night Jonghyun”

 

“good night Jinki”

 

And they dreamt about different things. Jinki about tomorrow and Jonghyun about the pretty boy

Hopefully he will see him soon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“EVERYBODY WAKE UP, WAKE UP”

 

“HUH W-WHATS HAPPENING??” Jonghyun suddenly screamed while Jinki woke up like it was the first day of summer.

 

“I guess someone is excited” Jinki said while grinning and Jonghyun hit him with a pillow.

 

“I’m not… I just got scared…”  he got out of his bed and started to dress up.

 

“btw when does it start?”  the younger asked while Onew was still dreaming.

 

“Jinki?”

 

“oh sorry you said something?” the younger one chuckled. Probably dreaming of Onew.

 

“yeah I asked when it started” the younger one was already dressed up and was brushing his teeth.

 

“oh it starts in like 7 hours I think, so we still have a lot of time….”

 

“then I will go to the store and buy breakfast for us”

 

“okay, be careful!”

 

“I will”

 

 

Jonghyun made his way to the store to buy some stuff, they could use to make breakfast but there was a problem. Jonghyun is so awkward when he has to pay and worse is that he doesn’t know any Japanese or English okay maybe only thank you, he hoped that it was enough and that the cashier wouldn’t ask him questions.

 

While waking he thought of the guy. Maybe he would see him again. Oh he really wished to see him again, he wanted to see his smile and h-

Jonghyun didn’t look out where he was walking and bumped into someone. He would have scolded the person if he knew Japanese or English but no he couldn’t

The guy he bumped into scolded him in Japanese and Jonghyun only understood fool out of it. He said sorry, didn’t even bother to look at the persons face and walked into the store. Little did he know that it was the guy from yesterday.

 

 

 

 

“I’m back” Jonghyun opened the door and saw Jinki in front of his laptop.

“already?” Jinki  closed his laptop to talk with his friend.

“yeah the store was not really far from here, what where you doing btw?” Jonghyun took all the ingredients he bought from the store out of the bag while Jinki was just playing with his fingers.

“I was practicing the fancharts and the songs maybe you should do that too!” Jonghyun chuckled

“Jinki why would I? it’s not that I’m going to stan them after this” Jinki pouted

“who knows maybe you will, maybe you will fall in love with Key” Jinki left the kitchen and continued to practice.

“ yeah sure”

 

 

 

 

 

Oh he was so wrong….

 

He couldn’t take his eyes off from Key.

 

 

Flashback

 

They were already sitting on their chairs and waiting for SHINee. Jonghyun had to admit, Tokyo Dome was huge! Jinki was sitting beside him, not controlling his feels. Probably peeing in his pants from the excitement.

“ISN’T THIS AMAZING JONGHYUN!?” Jinki had a huge smile on his face.

“yeah….really amazing… can’t wait to see them…”

 

Suddenly the lights went out

Jinki probably peed in his pants

Fans started to scream

Lightsticks everywhere

 

Then SHINee appeared.

 

Jonghyun thinks he sees an angle

The fans started  to scream but Jonghyun is in his own world looking at the red haired guy.

He was perfect, Gorgeous and Beautiful. Everything Jonghyun wanted in a partner But he somehow looked familiar.

Jonghyun looked good and saw that smile.

That smile

It’s him

The guy

The guy from the park.

All his regrets are slowly fading away. He found him.

 

And all he knows is that he is in love and that he has to stan him.

 

Jonghyun didn’t realize that Jinki actually was speaking to him because he was too busy looking at him.

 

“JONGHYUN”

 

Jonghyun came out of his trans “huh what?”

 

“try to find Key!”

 

Key… was that his name…. Key

 

“I think it’s the red haired guy and Jinki you were right… he is my ideal type… I-I think I’m in love..” Jonghyun looked back at the male and let out a dreamy sigh.

 

“I knew it! Now we can fanboy about SHINee!”

 

“hold up I’m only stanning Key”

 

“oh no you are not going to stan only Key”

 

 

 

Jinki was right again.

 

These guys are amazing. Those sharp moves and those gazes! He regrets not stanning them!

But Key, Key, Key, Key

 

Jonghyun couldn’t take his eyes off from Key.

SHINee was singing a ballad and he thinks that Jinki has sung it before. Key was just outshining them all. His voice was even beautiful! He imagined Key singing while making dinner for him… oh that would be perfect.

 

The song ended and Jonghyun was excited for the next performance.

 

 

SHINee slayed everything and Jonghyun knew that he had to stan them! The first thing he needed to do was downloading all the songs, watch every Key video, open a fansite for Key, save all the pictures of Key and as last, attend all the concerts of SHINee.

 

“Jinki I finally understand your obsession with Onew…”

 

“it’s not an obsession! It’s love an-“

 

Suddenly the lights turned off and everybody was screaming, there was going to be a new performance.

 

Jinki checked what for performance it was and smiled while he read the name

 

“so what song are they going to perform now?” Jonghyun asked

 

Jinki smirked, he knew that his friend was going to like it “it’s a surprise ;) enjoy”

 

 What the hell was that supposed to mean? He was confused but just decided to look at the performance.

 

There were dancers dressed up in soldier pants, green shirt and they were wearing a choker. Suddenly the lights turned back and there he was… wearing a black mask, skinny jeans and some jacket with things on his chest and then he started singing.

 

Holy

 

The y man was shaking his hips and Jonghyun sweared that those were the greatest hips of the world.

 

Jonghyun was drooling he was trying not to do it but it was really hard!

 

Oh my god

 

Key started dancing and Jonghyun lost it when he did the hip s.

 

What did I do to deserve this?

 

the red haired guy flipped his hair and sat on the chair.

 

Is this a dream come true?

 

Jonghyun knew that he had to download this performance and he and Jinki would fanboy about it.

Sadly Key wasn’t really bare chested but it was still y!

Why didn’t he took of those things on his chest?

 

Jinki was watching him and grinned. He knew Jonghyun would enjoy it.

 

Basically Key was being too y and Jonghyun couldn’t handle it then Jonghyuns best moment of his life happened.

Key winked at him

He ing winked at him!

 

THE LOVE OF HIS LIVE NOTICED HIM!

Jonghyun wanted to get on the stage and kiss Key like it was the last time he would see him!

 

Jonghyun was too busy watching Key that he didn’t notice that one of the dancers wanted him to be on the stage.

 

Jonghyun looked at Jinki and Jinki smiled at him and said he needed to go..

 

Wait…

Does this mean…

It can’t be…

 

Yes it was true

Jonghyun was picked out and now he was going to be on the stage… with Key

 

He is not going to survive this.

 

He sat on his chair and Key was coming to him

 

He is even prettier up close Jonghyun noticed but he couldn’t even fanboy because he was just dead and so shocked.

 

Key was coming closer and Jonghyun knew that he was going to pee in his pants if he looked into Keys face so he looked down.

Then Key did it! He slayed that high note and Jonghyun died again

 

Key was close… really close… he could smell him and Jonghyun couldn’t control his feels! he probably needs to go to a therapist after this… he doesn’t even know if he will survive this…

 

Key did the thing with his hips again and Jonghyun knew that he wasn’t going to survive this if the male didn’t stop.

 

Then it was over and the public went wild.

 

Key took out his hand and he accepted it.

 

 Omg

Omg

Omg

I’m holding Keys hand

I’m holding his hand

They fitted perfectly

 

Key walked with him off the stage and a dancer brought him back to Jinki

 

Jinki saw his friend being shocked and he smiled. He probably wouldn’t survive if Onew did that.

 

“how was it?” Jinki asked probably knowing the answer

 

“BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

SHINee performed their last song, the crowd was singing with them and SHINee was crying.

 

Jonghyun couldn’t stand seeing Key crying but he knew that those were tears of happiness.

 

SHINee waved the fans good bye and the light turned off.

 

 

Now it was their time for the meet and greet.

 

Both males + fanboys were really excited! They knew that weren’t going to survive this.

 

A security guy brought them to SHINee’s dressing room and opened the door.

 

Jonghyun was dying inside so was Jinki

 

“annyeonghaseyo” they both said and bowed.

 

SHINee bowed back and they gestured them to sit.

 

Onew started talking

 

“this is the first time that we get fanboys! You must be really big fans of us, what are your names?”

“m-my name is Jinki”

Jonghyun did his best not to look at Key

“my name is J-Jonghyun” SHINee Jonghyun looked at him

“oh your name is Jonghyun too! aah nice to meet you”

“nice to meet you too!”

 

Then Taemin started talking

 

“Did you enjoy the concert?”

 

Jinki answered

 

“yes y-you really did your best! It couldn’t have been better”

 

SHINee thanked them and Jonghyun from SHINee began talking

 

“who are your biases and why are they your biases?”

They looked at each other and looked back at SHINee

Jinki began with talking “my bias is O-Onew because I love his singing and his personality!”

Onew stood up and hugged Jinki.

 

Now it was Jonghyuns turn

 

“my bias is Key because….

 

Think Jonghyun think!

 

“because he has the most beautiful smile in the world”

 

Of course he was curious how Key would react to he looked at the male and his heart skipped a beat.

Key was smiling at him and stood up to hug him.   

 

It felt so good and Jonghyun didn’t want to let go but he had to.

 

Then Jonghyun started talking “then I guess you must be in a shock from Keys performance”

 

“y-yeah… “

 

“yah Key what have you done with him? Do you see in what situation you have gotten him now”

Minho said and slapped Key  on the shoulder.

 

Key slapped Minho back “yah I can’t help it that I’m y!”

 

All the members chuckled

 

“I’m sorry for being too y” and he bowed to Jonghyun

Jonghyun bowed back and they looked at each other.

 

The members noticed and Taemin decided to break the tension

 

“should we take the  picture now?” Taemin asked and they all agreed.

 

Key stood next to Jonghyun and he smiled to him while Jinki was smiling to Onew

 

This was too much for both of them.

 

After the picture was taken SHINee waved them goodbye but then Key walked to him.

 

“thank you for completing my smile and I hope that you have safe flight btw I know you are that guy from the park” he said the last part softly so the members wouldn’t hear.

 

Did Key honestly remember him!? Could life get even better?

 

“y-you’re welcome… err.. I guess I have to go… bye”

 

Before Jonghyun left the door Key gave him a kiss on his cheek and handed him a piece of paper

 

“I would love to meet you again” he whispered in his hear and smiled at him.

 

Jonghyun was in shock and he felt himself blushing.

 

Best moment of his life.

 

He waved them goodbye and left.

 

He looked at the piece of paper and smiled

 

“call me, xxx xxx xxx”

 

He definitely will.

 


 

A/N:  probably the longest chapter and one shot I have written! sorry if there are many grammer mistakes but I hope you still enjoyed it! please comment and upvote :D