Dinner Date

Still Believe

It has been a year and a half when Jinyoung and Mark started dating, but their love continues to bloom with each passing days. They are one of the most popular couple in their university. Both of them are in their last year in college and it’s getting hard for them to see each other because of their internship.

Sometimes, Mark came home late from his training. When he comes home, Jinyoung already fell asleep while waiting for him or vice versa. Jinyoung’s mom told Mark to stay with them since Jinyoung was already his boyfriend and this time Mark finally agreed that’s why they are already living together.

Since their graduation is fast approaching, the two are getting busier than before. Sometimes, one of them can’t come home due to some papers and training reports that they need to pass. But despite of these difficulties, they still manage to contact each other. They learned how to trust and understand each other throughout the whole situation.

 

 

Mark and Jinyoung finally graduated in college with flying colors. Their hard work was paid off and what’s the most special in this occasion is that they graduated together not as best friends anymore but as a couple. After the ceremony, they went home right away. Jinyoung’s mother prepared a lot of food for them to celebrate. They invited their close friends to join their celebration.  Mark and Jinyoung’s journey doesn’t end here; it’s still the beginning of everything. They will be facing the reality now as professionals.

Jackson hired Mark as his interior designer since he’s a degree holder of college of arts and design. He planned to open another branch of his coffee shop and he wants to give that project to Mark.

On the other hand, Jinyoung was hired as a secretary in one of the most popular design company in Seoul. As the secretary he never thought that his life would be miserable because of their terror manager. He’s like a demon that was sent to the earth to spread some evil act.

All of the employees really hate their manager, Im Jaebum. He’s a perfectionist. Every design that they will going to present to him must meet his standards because if not, he will really throw your design even you made it without sleeping the whole day.

“Mr. Im, these are all the design that our employees made.” Jinyoung said as he entered Jaebum’s office.

“Thanks, just put it on the table Jinyoung.” Jaebum ordered still looking at his laptop.

Jinyoung silently put the folders on the table and made his way to the door. It has been few months since he started working in this company. Jaebum is a strict and cold hearted person, that’s what all the employees think about him but Jinyoung knows that Jaebum is a good person.

Jinyoung was on his way out of the company building when he saw Jaebum’s car approaching to him. The car stopped in front of him and the window slowly opened revealing Jaebum.

“Jinyoung, do you want me to drive you home? It’s kinda late already.” Jaebum offered.

So this man also had a gentle side huh?

“Thank you sir, but I’m already used in going home late.” Jinyoung kindly reject the offer.

“Are you sure?” Jaebum said cocking his eyebrows.

“Yes.” Jinyoung answered.

“Okay, keep safe Jinyoung.” And with that Jaebum left Jinyoung.

 

It’s almost 10PM when Jinyoung arrived home. He saw Mark in the living room, sitting on the couch while holding a pencil and a paper in his lap. Jinyoung smiled, Mark always waits for him even though he always came home late. Mark always told him that he wants to fetch the younger after work so that he can make sure that nothing bad will happen to his boyfriend, but Jinyoung was really stubborn. He will always say that he can go home alone and nothing bad will happen to him but the older will always get worried to him that’s why he will really wait for the younger to come home.

Jinyoung sat beside the older and lean his head to Mark’s shoulder. “What are you doing baby?”

Mark kissed Jinyoung’s head. “I’m making an interior for a café.”

“Jackson’s café?” Jinyoung asked.

“Nope, it’s Jackson’s friend business. He recommends me to his friend to do this project.” Mark smile at him.

“Hmmmm.” Jinyoung hummed.

“You look really tired. Did you eat already?” Mark looked at Jinyoung and the younger shook his head.

Mark set aside his pencil and paper as he grabbed Jinyoung’s hand and dragged him to the dinning table. “Let’s eat, okay?”

“You didn’t eat yet?” Jinyoung asked as he sat on the chair.

Mark shook his head. “Nope, I was waiting for you.”

Jinyoung just smile at the thought of Mark waiting for him so that they can have a dinner together. “Baby, where’s mom?”

Mark made his way to the table and settle the foods. “She’s in her room, she’s already sleeping.”

 

After eating dinner, Mark washed their plates while Jinyoung was changing his clothes in their shared room. Mark entered their bedroom and he saw Jinyoung sitting in their bed with his laptop in front of him. The older slowly crawled on the bed and sat behind Jinyoung. He pulled the younger into a tight back hugged while Jinyoung lean his back on Mark’s chest.

“Babe…” Mark called and the younger just hummed as a response. “Tomorrow is our 2nd year anniversary; can we have a dinner date outside? It’s been a long time since we had a date because we’re both busy with our work.”

“I already booked a reservation to your favorite restaurant.” Mark grinned when Jinyoung looked at him.

Jinyoung thought for a moment. “Well, I think we don’t have a lot of things to do for tomorrow so…” he saw Mark making puppy eyes to him. “… ewww. Don’t do that, it’s disgusting.”

“Yah!” Mark sulked.

Jinyoung laughed. “Okay pretty boy, let’s have our dinner date tomorrow.”

“Yes! Yes! Thank you Jinyoungiee! I love you!” Mark pecked Jinyoung lips.

Jinyoung smiled and closed his laptop. “And I love you too. Let’s go to sleep now, I still have to be early tomorrow.”