Stuck With You

Still Believe

“Me. I am the interior designer director of that company.”

Jinyoung sighed. “It’s not funny Mark.”

“You don’t believe me?” Mark asked then he called his personal driver. “Jin, come here first. Can you tell him who am I?”

Jin nodded his head before he speaks. “He is Mr. Mark Tuan the owner of this house, the Interior Designer Director of Impact Corea and he also owns a furniture business.”

Jinyoung’s jaw dropped as he listened to Jin. He turned to looked at Mark after Jin left to continue his work. Jinyoung bowed to Mark many times and he apologized. “I’m so sorry.” While Jinyoung kept on bowing, something has caught his attention. Mark is wearing their couple ring. He frowned. Why is Mark wearing their ring when 3 years ago, he saw Mark didn’t wear it during the opening party of Jackson’s coffee shop?

Mark chuckled, Jinyoung is really cute when he gets embarrassed. “It’s okay Jinyoung, no need to apologize.”

Mark looked at Yugyeom when he felt Yugyeom is tugging his shirt. “What is it baby?”

“I want to play.” Yugyeom mumble.

“You want to play?” Mark smiled at Yugyeom and he stood up. “Good thing I have a baby room in here.”

Jinyoung followed Mark and Yugyeom as they went to the said baby room. The room was quite big, it has a cute bed and a lot of toys were placed in the play area of the room.

“Baby, just stay here okay? If you need something just call umma.” Jinyoung said.

Yugyeom smiled at them and nodded his head. After letting Yugyeom play in the baby room, Mark and Jinyoung went to Mark’s office room that was beside the baby room to discuss about Jinyoung’s project. Mark agreed to help and collaborate with him. He was the one who chose the furniture that would fit to the interior that Jinyoung showed to him.

It was already 5Pm when a heavy rain started to pour down, they went back to baby room and they saw Yugyeom sleeping peacefully on the bed.

“I’ll just prepare our dinner downstairs, wake him up.” Mark said.

Jinyoung looked at Mark and he shook his head. “No need Mark, we need to go home anyways.”

“It’s raining so hard outside, it would be difficult for the two of you to go home. My car is still under repair so I can’t send you home and it’s difficult to call a cab here. Just stay here tonight.”

“But mom…” Jinyoung tried to insist.

“Don’t worry, I’ll give her a call.” Mark said and he went downstairs to prepare their dinner.

Mark was right, it’s raining so hard and what if something will happen to them? So Jinyoung agreed to Mark’s suggestion.

After having their dinner, Mark played with Yugyeom in the living room until the boy got tired and fell sleep on Mark’s lap. Mark carried Yugyeom and brought him to the guest room. He put Yugyeom down on the bed and covered him with a blanket. Jinyoung was just looking at how Mark takes good care of Yugyeom.

“You’re staring at us.” Mark said as he suddenly looked at Jinyoung who got surprised.

“I-I’m not.”

Mark giggled. “Take a rest now, if you need something just call me.”

Jinyoung nodded his head and Mark left the room.

It’s almost midnight but Jinyoung still can’t sleep, he slowly got off from the bed careful not to wake up Yugyeom. He went out of the room and he found himself standing at the balcony. Jinyoung startled when Mark called his name.

“Jinyoung?”

Jinyoung turned around and he saw Mark walking towards him.

“Why are you still awake?” Mark asked as he stands beside Jinyoung.

Jinyoung turned his back to face the outside view again. “I can’t sleep.”

Mark hummed as a response.

“Ahm…” both said in unison, they looked at each other and laughed.

“You first.” Mark gave way for Jinyoung.

Jinyoung takes a deep breath and he nodded his head. “Why did you have a… baby room in your house?”

“Ohh that, it’s because of my fiancé. He wants to have a baby room so I made it.”

Jinyoung held his breath when he heard the word “fiancé”, hearing that from someone he really love hurts him. It makes him wants to jump from the balcony and vanish forever. “F- fiancé? You already had a fiancé?”

Mark nodded his head.

“W-where is he?”

“He left me 3 years ago to work overseas and before he left we broke up. We made the interior of this house together and he suggested to have a baby room. As I was waiting for him to come back, I decided to make our dream house to surprise him and to ask him for another chance but, I accidentally saw him last week when I was sent to LA. There, I found out that he already had a family.” Mark said without looking at the younger.

Jinyoung’s tears flow like rivers while listening to Mark. So that’s why Mark was still wearing their couple ring, it’s because he was waiting for Jinyoung to come back all this time.

Mark looked at Jinyoung when he realized that the younger just stayed silent and that’s when he saw Jinyoung crying. “Jinyoung…”

“Mark…”

And with that, Mark grabbed his wrist and pulled him into a hug. Jinyoung hugged Mark as he cried so hard.

“I’m sorry, Mark. I’m so sorry.” Jinyoung said between his sobs.

Mark shook his head and he tried to calm Jinyoung. “I missed you… so much.”

Jinyoung just nodded his head, he didn’t know what to say so he just stayed silent and hugged Mark. He wanted to hug the older like this. He missed this warm feeling every time he hugged Mark.

They stayed like that for a while until Mark pulls away from the hug and he wiped Jinyoung’s tears. “Go to sleep now.”

“Can you sleep with me?”

Mark smiled as he nodded his head, he wrapped his arms around Jinyoung and they went inside the room where Yugyeom is sleeping. Jinyoung lie down beside Yugyeom while Mark was on the other side.

“We are like a family.” Mark suddenly muttered.

Jinyoung looked at Mark, he wished that he could tell Mark the truth but he just can’t. He knows that when the older already knew about it, Mark will definitely do everything just to get them back and Jaebum won’t let that happen. He will surely make Mark suffer.

“Goodnight Mark.” Jinyoung said as he smiled to the older.

“Goodnight Jinyoungiee.”

 

Jinyoung woke up alone, he tried to call Yugyeom but no one really answers. He got off from the bed and went out of the room. He heard a noise downstairs and he made his way to the kitchen. There, he saw Mark preparing their breakfast while Yugyeom was sitting on the kitchen island watching Mark’s back.

“Baby, can you tell me something about your umma?” Mark asked Yugyeom.

“Yes! My umma… he really loves me so much, he doesn’t want me to get hurt and… he cried every night.”

Mark turn around to face Yugyeom and he scooted closer to him. “Why did he always cry?”

Yugyeom shook his head. “I also don’t know.”

“What do you usually do when your mom cries?”

“I will wipe his tears and hug him very tight… like this!” Yugyeom suddenly hugged Mark’s neck and the older just laughed as he tickles Yugyeom on the side to let him go.

Jinyoung cleared his throat and the two turn their heads to his direction.

“Good morning Jinyoung.” Mark greeted and turned his attention to the food he was preparing.

“Morning umma!” Yugyeom said as he stood up on the kitchen island.

Jinyoung ran towards Yugyeom to hold him. “Baby careful! You might fall.”

“Umma, catch me!” Yugyeom jumped to Jinyoung and luckily he caught Yugyeom.

Jinyoung groaned while Mark and Yugyeom just laughed at him. Mark then placed the foods on the table, he took Yugyeom from Jinyoung saying that he wants to feed Yugyeom. After having their breakfast, Mark went to his room to change his clothes. He already took a shower with Yugyeom while Jinyoung was still sleeping. Mark told Jinyoung to have a shower while waiting for him but Jinyoung refused saying that he will just take a shower at home.

Mark sent Jinyoung home before going to his workplace. Yugyeom was playing with Mark the whole time, when they already reached home Yugyeom refused to get off of the car because he still wants to play with Mark. Jinyoung tried to tell Yugyeom that Mark has a work and they will just play next time.

Mark’s car left and just when Jinyoung was about to get inside their house someone called him.

Jinyoung turn around and he saw Wonpil. “Wonpil? What are you doing here?”

“Jinyoung-ssi, you need to go home now because Jaebum-ssi…”

Jinyoung sighed. “Okay Wonpil, I’m going to get something inside first.” He then turned his attention to Yugyeom. “Baby, get inside the car first okay? Umma will go get something inside, I’ll be back.”

Jinyoung went inside the house while Wonpil take Yugyeom inside the car. When Jinyoung entered the house, he saw his mom in the living room.

“Oh Jinyoung, where’s Yugyeom?” Mrs. Park asked.

“He’s with Wonpil. Jaebum send him to fetch us.” Jinyoung answered.

Mrs. Park walked towards Jinyoung. “Did you tell Mark about Yugyeom?”

Jinyoung shook his head.

 “Why?”

“Mom, I wanted to. I wished I can say it to him. The way he takes good care of Yugyeom, I can see that he really loves him but I know that if I’m going to tell him the truth, Jaebum will make Mark suffer.” Jinyoung said as he looked at his mom.

Mrs. Park held his hand. “Jinyoung, Mark needs to know the truth.”

“I know mom. I will tell him I promise, when the right time comes.”

“If something happens just call me okay? Be careful.” Mrs. Park hugged Jinyoung before he left the house.

 

When they arrived at Jaebum’s house, they saw Jaebum waiting for them.

“Yugyeom-ah!”  Jaebum called and Yugyeom ran towards him.

Jaebum lifted Yugyeom and he made the boy sat on his lap while Jinyoung sat on the couch.

“How’s your meeting with the director?” Jaebum asked as he looked at Jinyoung.

Jinyoung takes a deep breath before answering Jaebum when suddenly Yugyeom shouted something.

“The director was uncle!”

Jinyoung widened his eyes and he looked at Yugyeom who pumped his fist in the air. “Baby, get inside the room.”

Yugyeom pouted before he gets off from Jaebum’s lap and went to their room.

“What does Yugyeom mean?” Jaebum asked after Yugyeom went inside his room.

Jinyoung hesitates to tell Jaebum but he knows that sooner or later Jaebum will know it. “The interior designer director of that company was… Mark.”