LAW ENFORCEMENT'S BIGGEST FAN

TRYING NOT TO FALL FOR L

I chase after his car like a wild, leash-free dog. I run so much that I even begin to pant like one. Wait... what if I am a dog? L is the reason I am now facing an existential crisis!! Am I... a dog?!

...

Suddenly, I notice that his car has stopped a few meters in front of me and his windows are rolled down. I think he's talking to a police officer, but from where I am, I really can't tell. All I know is that if that's the case - I'm sure as hell law enforcement's biggest fan.

What if I accuse him of kidnapping me? Surely, the ensuring lawsuit will give me the opportunity to spend copious amounts of time with that fine specimen. I quickly attempt to make myself look disheveled. It's rather hard considering my level of beauty, but I manage.

To gain as much sympathy as possible from the officer, I begin limping toward L's car. After all, L did kidnap me and in the process basically treated me like trash. I begin formulating a story in my head... L and I met... We were alone... He stuffed me in his trunk... He didn't close the trunk properly... I jumped out... Then, I saw the officer...

Wait a second. 

What if all of that actually happened? THAT L. 

How could he have done this to me? I mean, I get it - I'm the epitome of beauty and drop dead gorgeous, but... He can't just kidnap me?! What is wrong with him?!