[MinKwan's] : Love. ♥

Boo & Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two months passed. Everything stayed the same beside Seungkwan , who kept going back and forth to the hospital to visit the father and Mingyu.

[Kim’s]

Seungkwan kept coming here this past two months. Did something happened to him and Vernon? I don’t want to become the reason though. Even now , he was here helping me to peel the fruits for father. My thoughts got disturbed when the doctor came in for their daily check-up. Ten minutes later , they went out from the room after my father fell asleep after getting his medicine.

I walked to the couch and called Seungkwan. He raised his head and looked at me. ‘Seungkwan. Let’s talk.’ He nodded and followed me to the rooftop.

At rooftop.

I stopped my steps and turned around to looked at him. He stopped walking when he realized I was looking at him. ‘I think it’s not okay with you keep coming here. I mean , you and Hansol. I don’t want to become the reason. I think you should go back.’ He sighed. He walked a step towards me , closing our gap. ‘I broke up with him.’ He confessed. My eyes widen at his confession.

‘I’m sorry. It’s because of me , right?’ He shook his head. ‘No. It’s me. I want the break up.’ I gasped when he told me that. Doesn’t he loves Hansol? ‘Why?’ I asked , hesitatedly. He took a deep breath before stared into my eyes. I gulped when he did that. I was fluttered right now. ‘Because I want to start everything with you , again.’ I looked at him , taken aback. I took a few steps to the back. He took a few steps towards me.

I stepped to the back again. ‘Kim Mingyu! Stop walking away from me.’ He walked fastly and caught my hand before I had the chance to run from him. ‘You talking nonsense , Seungkwan.’ He snickered. ‘You love me , right?’ I chuckled. ‘That was true. I do love you but you are not. Why would we start again , right?’ Now , it’s his turn to laugh. ‘You sure an idiot , Mingyu. Start over means I love you. Still don’t get it? I love you , Kim Mingyu.’ He said while staring deeply into my eyes.

‘So , stop running away and stay here with me. Because you love me and I love you.’ He grabbed my hands tighter. ‘But...what about Hansol?’ He turned his head to the side , thinking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter