[MinKwan's] : Forever. Eternal.

Boo & Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Someone punched the passcode on the door. He got inside his house and lay down on the couch after putting his things down.

[Kim’s]

I laid on the couch , resting my fatigue body. After father passed away six months ago , I was busy managing the company and it exhausted me , too much. It’s been a long time since I meet Seungkwan outside the company. This past whole months , I just meet him in company. Although , we were neighbours but I really don’t have the time. But , I’m sure he will understand me.

I walked to my room and took a bath. A while later , I wore my clothes and enjoying my free time. Finally! I’m about to walk into the kitchen when the bell ring. I opened the door , revealing Seungkwan in his crew-neck and sweatpants. ‘Mingyu!’ He greeted me with smile plastered his face. I swore he brighten my whole day with that smile. ‘I want to get inside your house.’ My thoughts interrupted when he pushed me to the side when he walked into my house.

‘What are you doing this late night , here?’ I asked him , who was walking towards the kitchen. ‘Can’t I come to my boyfriend’s house? What kind of question is that , Mingyu.’ I nodded lightly. ‘Right.’ I cleared my throat that was aching from a while ago. ‘Why your voice become so hoarse?’ He standing infront of me , who was sitting on the counter’s chair. ‘My throat was dry. And hurt , too.’ He sighed. He walked towards the bag he bring with him earlier.

‘I knew you will be like this. You always forgot to take care of your health. I know you’re busy but please , take care of your health. What will happen if I’m not here later? I’m sure you will end up in hospital. I hate you for that , Mingyu. Don’t ever call me if you are sick? Don’t ev—’ His babble stopped when I backhugged him. I rested my face in the crook of his neck. ‘What are you doing?’ I mumbled.

‘Warm honey-lemon water. For your throat. Here.’ He handed me the cup. I kissed his neck and cheek before taking the cup with me. ‘You’re the best.’ He chuckled. ‘I know.’ He grinned before tailed me to my bedroom. I sat down on my bed before patting the empty spot beside me. He walked towards the bed and sat next to me. ‘Drink that , Mingyu. Finish it.’ I chuckled at his serious face.

‘You’re really something , Seungkwan.’ I said before drinking the water he made for me. I turned to my side when I finished the drink and saw him absorbed into his reading. ‘What are you reading?’ He turned his head and looked at me. ‘I don’t know. But , it’s interesting. Lend me this book , Mingyu.’ I nodded. He turned his attention back to the book , not realizing I was pouting.

‘Seungkwan , you came to read or what?’ I mocked him. He laughed before putting the book down and stared at me. ‘What do you want , then?’ He smiled. ‘I don’t know. Errr...let’s just sleep. Goodnight.’ He chuckled , again. He settled himself into the blanket. ‘Come here.’ He said before spread his arms. ‘Nahhh , it’s okay.’ I rejected his offer. But , then he pulled me until my face meet his chest.

I hugged his waist. ‘You worked hard. Sleep now.’ He said while patting my back lightly. ‘Thank you.’ I said. He continue to pat my back. ‘It’s nothing.’ I can felt his lips , kissing my crown.

[Boo’s]

Three years later.

I fasten my paces towards the room. This guy here , really want to die in my hands today.

 

Chief Executive Officer (CEO)

Kim Mingyu

 

I read what was written on the door. CEO? My . I opened the door without knocking. I walked into the room , greeted by Kim Mingy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter