Chapter 3

Ah-Choo!

"Noona, what---"

"AH CHOO!"

Taehyung arrives at the front door to see what makes his sister is sneezing. It can't be..."Oh", all he can say when he sees Chanyeol right in front of him. Of course he knows how's Chanyeol in person since his picture is Baekhyun's smartphone wallpaper. To make it safe, she sets their selca as lockscreen wallpaper and make password that no one know including Taehyung. He smirks and then rolls his eyes when her sister is sneezing again. Chanyeol makes a shocked and confused face. Shocked because he never expect to meet a puppy girl on the stair and confused because Baekhyun is sneezing without any reason. Maybe he should call her a sneezing puppy starting from now. He don't know should he be glad or the otherwise.

He looks at the message to see the address. To make sure that he doesn't come to the wrong address. Yup, it's the right house. He thinks. Baekhyun has to pinch her nose to prevent herself from sneezing. She observes him from head to toe. He still has that blue headphone hang on his neck, blue baseball jacket with white shirt underneath, blue jeans and blue baseball cap.He's also wearing blue sneakers. He's so in blue today but how he can be still handsome?, Baekhyun blushes over her thought. Taehyung can sense what is happening to his sister. So, he makes the first move by shoving his sister away from the door entrance and welcome their babysitter. 

"Welcome! Come in. Sorry for making you standing like that. You're our babysitter, right?", he asks to make sure. He sighs in relief when Chanyeol nods. "Just make it like your home. You don't really need to really take care of us since we're not really baby. Our parents sometimes like to overthinking about it. Take a sit", Taehyung closes the door after Chanyeol steps into the house and leads him to the living room. "How about introduce ourselves? You must know our names but not our faces. Hi, I'm Kim Taehyung and this is my cutie noona, Byun Baekhyun", he extends his hand for handshake. Chanyeol shakes his hand and says, "Chanyeol". Actually he doesn't know to introduce himself since Taehyung already know who he is but he doesn't says it out loud.

Baekhyun still pinch her nose hard since she's still nervous. Taehyung looks over his sister and sighs. Seems like he needs to handle this situation alone. "So, how about I'll show your room and you can refresh yourself before I shows you around the house", Chanyeol stands up and just follow his lead. When he already enters the room and closes the door, Baekhyun releases her sneeze aloud since she keep holding it for a long time.

"Why do you call me cutie?", she crosses her arms.

"Why do you keep sneezing?", he crosses his arms too.

"Don't blame on me. It's natural".

"No one sneezing when he or she get nervous. Only you. You doesn't even said thank you when I'm the only one who save the situation just now", Baekhyun rolls her eyes and walks away as she assumes that her brother is right. She plops herself on the couch and eats the chicken. She needs to tell Suho about this. She goes upstairs and enters her room to take her smartphone. She frowns as she doesn't find where is her smartphone. She searches everywhere until below her bed. She tries to remember when and where the last time she left her smartphone.

"Taehyung-ah! Did you see my smartphone?!", Baekhyun shouts as she walks downstairs. "Mollayo", he answers shortly while he focuses on the game. He gets a smack on the head as a reply. Magically, he remembers when the last time he saw his sister held her smartphone. "Hey! Thank you! Now I remember where and when did you left your smartphone", he says in serious and sarcastic tone at the same time. "Where? I really need it right now!", Baekhyun knees beside the couch and become statue when Taehyung says, "Do you remember when umma asked us to tidy up the guest room last night? And you doesn't pick up my call when I called you during lunch time and you're almost died because you think you lost it? And then you're already forgot about your phone when we're already home. Yup, it's at the guest room". Then, he turns back to focus on the game.

"You mean Chanyeol's room right now?", she whispers in disbelief. "Good luck", he says simply and smiles innocently. She looks at the room and gulps before walks slowly to the said room. She hesitates at first and, "Ah choo!". Once again, because she's so nervous right now. She slaps her cheeks before knocks the door. When there's no answer, she opens the door slowly. 'It's unlock! I need my smartphone desperately! Fighting Baekhyun!', she cheers herself and looks around inside the room. Then, she heard water is running inside the bathroom. So, he's bathing right now. She takes this golden chance to search where is her smartphone. Luckily, it's just right on the lamp table beside the bed. Unlucky to her, Chanyeol gets out from the bathroom at the same time.

She jumps when she heard the open bathroom door. She turns around and gulps as she doesn't expect this. Chanyeol with wet hair, white towel hangs around his neck and thank God, he wears bathrobe. The white one. Chanyeol looks at her with a wide eyes. Maybe suprise by her sudden presence. She makes a bee line towards the door and stops when Chanyeol holds her arms, tightly. "What are you doing here?", her heartbeat is beating faster than before due to his deep and husky voice. "I...I l-left my s-s-smartphone here. S-So I t-took it", she stutters as she pats herself for not sneezing. It's better stuttering than sneezing. Chanyeol looks at her suspiciously and closely. Being so close by seconds, until their noses almost touching.

"Don't come into the room without permission. Arraseo?", he whispers. She nods fastly. She swears that her neck can be break because of it. Someone ruins the moment when the bedroom door suddenly open. "Noona, have you find---", he stops in middle when he sees the moment in front of him. "Oh. Am I interrupt something?", he asks innocently. So innocent until Baekhyun feels like wanna punch his handsome face. "I'm at the front if you need me. Sorry", he closes back the door and leaves them alone in the room. She feels all the blood are rushing to her face right now as Chanyeol looks like looking into her soul right now.

"C-Can you l-let me go? Now?", she whispers as she can't find her voice properly. Chanyeol snaps and let her go. She wastes no time to run out from the room to calm down her heartbeat. "Ah Choo! Haish...why this must be my disease?", she whines and stomps her feet before makes her way to the living room. "How is it? Nice?", Taehyung asks while his eyes are still on TV. She ignores his question by cleaning up the mess on the coffee table and throws all the pizza and chicken boxes into the dustbin. The moment she steps out from the kitchen, she spots that Chanyeol is sitting beside her brother who just turns off PS4. More like Taehyung is trying to talk to him but Chanyeol just answers it with the shortest answer that he ever utters.

Taehyung suddenly yawns or fakes it when he spots Baekhyun. "Uwaa...I'm so sleepy but I need to finish my homeworks first. So many homeworks. So my lovely sister will show you all around the house. I'm in my room in case you need me", he winks to both of them and left them dumbfound. There's a long awkward silence until Baekhyun decides to break the ice. "So, wanna me to show you around?", Chanyeol stands up and walks closer to her. He stops in front of her and looks down on her. Baekhyun blinks and shows her bright smile and starts to show him around the house. Fortunately, he follows her without a word.

"So, any question? You've been quiet since I showed around. Are you sure that you don't have any question? Don't keep it inside", she shows the brightest smile that she can shows so far to hide her nervousness. To her suprise, she doesn't even sneeze. Maybe she needs to keep talking to prevent sneeze. "Yeah. I have a request", Chanyeol finally speaks. She looks at him like an obedient puppy. "Can you talk slowly and clearly so that I can catches up what are you trying to say? You're lucky because I'm easily remember about things. And you're look cute in pink pajama", then he walks away coolly to his room while smirking without her knowledge.

Baekhyun stays in her spot to process what is Chanyeol talking about. She hears clearly what is he saying just now. Especially the last one. You're look cute in pink pajama, his cheesy words keep replaying inside her mind like a broken disc. She doesn't know how she turns off all the light at downstairs and goes up to her bedroom, cleans her face and brushes her teeth and she is lying on her bed right now while staring at the ceiling.

You're look cute in pink pajama.

She squeals hard in delight and pulls on her thick blanket to cover her pink face(though no one see it). She can't believe it that the cool and mysterious Park Chanyeol will said that words. He's not just somebody. He's her crush! Of course she's so happy about it. She's the happiest person in the world right now. She goes to sleep with a smile because of the sweet dream about her Chanyeol.

I can't wait to tell this to Suho and Kyungsoo tomorrow!


here's the update for you...someone requested me to write SuLay moment...of course I'll write it, maybe on the next chapter...heheheh...anyway thank u for supporting me...I will try my bestest...leave some comments too..or gives me some ideas, maybe...to improve my writing...HAVE A NICE DAY AND SEE U ON THE NEXT CHAPTER! =D (p/s:maybe i'll update this fanfic today since i'm vacation right now...if not, maybe tomorrow)