ii. The Girl Who Doesn't Curse

Fallen (HIATUS)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Guys!!! Enjoy!! and that you so much for subscrbing and reading i hope you like this and laugh a lot!

His day had started horrible, to be honest all week had been awful and he couldn’t wait to be home, throw himself on his bed and drowse all day, maybe fall asleep and welcome the fantasy that was dreaming; maybe then this hollow feeling would go away.

Hyunseung shook his head dismissing those depressing thoughts; he’s been like that for… if he could remember right… Friday? Yeah, nearly a week since today was Thursday.

Maybe it was her? He had never thought about it too deeply, but for the past month he had start to see his co-worker in a different light. Of course she was beautiful and dorky, somehow she remind him of himself, reason why they had become friends easily and also, because they found a pleasure and an inexplicable passion in dancing. There was just something about Lee Sunmi that compelled him to get closer, like there was something more, something special…

Or so he thought.

That Friday, he met Sunmi’s boyfriend, Hyunseung’s longtime friend Dongwoon; and now also her fiancé. He could still remember her jumping in joy when his friend showed her the box of their first couple rings, and how she was so surprised she had started crying when the box contained only one ring, more precisely an engagement ring.

Funny how they ended up together, when they dind’t really got along that well… and also funny how there’s seemed to be a hollowness in the place where his heart should be… had he been in love with her?

Love was a strong word… but somehow it fitted… yet the word seemed surreal and unreachable now. He sighed for an umpteen time, he felt so tired. It was a relief that Dujun was taking care of the café today and that Yoseob had come from his vacations fast. If he had to look after their business he surely would lost his soul.

The walk to his apartment couldn’t be more welcomed, fortunately for him he lived near to his job, but that was to be expect, after all his dance academia, the work of all his life was only two blocks away. He gave a salute to the watchman in the first floor and took the elevator preferring to be immediately in his house. Again he lost himself in his musings only registering the clicking sound of the arrival on the 5th floor.

Finally, he was home.  He thought inserting the keys to the apartment, the flat was big enough for him and maybe Kikwang when his friend and co-instructor in the academy decided to stay a few days, after all he didn’t mind the couch.

‘’Home sweet…’’ He start saying, the first smile of the day vanishing completely.

‘’—…home..?’’ Hyunseung stopped abruptly in his doorstep gasping at the absolute and unexplainable MESS.

‘’HOW THE HELL?!’’ Hyunseung shout. Everything was in the floor, some vases were broken. ! Had he been theft? That would be just awesome. The cherry on his life. Suddenly, from nowhere, or more precise from his kitchen a girl came running out. He gaped at her, his mouth hanging to the floor.

‘’OH! Jang Hyungseung-ssi?!’’ Hyunseung, gawked at the girl once more, this time his eyes couldn’t help traveling over her. Blonde long hair, too blond nearly white framing her face, bright brown eyes, rosy cheeks, pink lips, a petite figure… an incredible figure he noted gulping when his eyes roamed over her body… a very… stark body.

Hyunseung blushed profusely turning around and closing the door behind him with a hard bang.

Exhaling the breath he didn’t know he was containing, he laughed at the ridicule situation his mind had just made up.

‘’I really need rest’’ he chuckled opening once more his door.

‘’Hello?’’ the stranger girl said again and it soon followed by him exiting his home.

‘’So, maybe he entered another apartment? Don’t be silly, you wouldn’t be able to open the door. Maybe it’s one of Kikwang’s friends? Maybe a prank…’’ he laughed once more entering his apartment and closing the door, he took off his shoes still looking at the girl and smiling.

‘’Ok, enough Kikwang I fell for your trap, hidden camera or not please come out. I assure it won’t get more funny.’’ He shouted to the walls of his apartment the girl looking at him quizzically. ‘’Miss, please… I think you should put on some clothes’’ Hyunseung regarded her again making sure to look at her eyes only.

‘’Are you fine sir?’’ the beautiful girl said. The silence reigned after her question and no one came out of hiding. Interesting, this was not a hidden camera.

‘’Ok, so maybe I’m completely going mad’’ Hyunseung was able to say in a high pitch before falling to utter unconsciousness.

***

 

Hyunseung was sitting uncomfortably in the couch of his living room for the first time.

Not the ‘’uncomfortable’’ for when a bad joke arose when his friends came, or when it was so silent you could hear the others breathing. No, this was the kind of situation where you didn’t have any idea what was happening no matter how much you had thought of it, the kind of lack of comfort where you didn’t know what to say, where to look… more like doing a math exam only knowing to sum.

So here he was… looking at the expecting girl in front of him, thankfully using clothes this time around, it didn’t help the situation that she was wearing his clothes, but it was a great improvement.

Sincerely, what was he supposed to do? This girl didn’t know anything, she claimed to appeared here and strangely so he believed her. But what was he to do if this was a kind of crime scene? If this girl appeared from nowhere because some gangsters had left here there?

Ok, ok. So he was exaggerating. He had to give the security of the building some credit, but if he did then he had to admit the girl was the best ninja ever, or she was indeed telling the truth an appeared from nowhere in his apartment.

Either option sounded crazy, so let’s just say she appeared. Why here?

‘’Because I’m here to help you’’ Hyuna said instantly.

Had he said that aloud?

‘’So… you’re here to help me… do what?’’ Hyuna gasped and closed with her hands.

‘’I shouldn’t say… more like I can’t say it if I want to return to my place, I’m sorry’’

Please log in to read the full chapter