i. Cupid's Maknae

Fallen (HIATUS)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hello once more my dear readers, hope you like this new love story and that you show a lot of love.

Please enjoy^^

‘’Good Morning Sunbae!’’ Hyuna yelled excitedly as she entered the house, closing the door behind her.

She loved this place, the smell of parchment and old papyrus heavy in the air. Everywhere she could look at was full of stands with books and paper, even though she could never feel cold or heat, she found this place heartwarming.

In truth, this was her heaven.

Hyuna giggled at this thought, it was so funny to think of this as her heaven when all around her was indeed heaven; after all, she was an angel of God.

‘’What got you so happy Maknae? I’m sure here in heaven there’s always a good morning’’ Hyuna turned around to see his angel sunbae. He had brilliant and soft looking blonde hair, just like all angels, but Nam Woohyun was definitely different; he was an angel who despite his kindness was a tease and a joker, he was never serious and was the most happy, lucky going angel she had ever met…. But ok, it must be because he was a special angel, after all Nam Woohyun was Cupid, the angel of love.

‘’Sunbae! I’m not a kid! I’m hundred years old… really sunbae when are you going to start calling me by my name?’’ Hyuna said pouting a bit, if she was honest she didn’t mind being called maknae, after all she was the youngest of Cupids workers.   

‘’Well maybe I’ll call you that when you start calling me Oppa’’ After he said that, Cupid made a silly heart dance, throwing them with his fingers like love arrows.

Seriously.

When would her boss grow up?

‘’Impossible Sunbae. You’re too old for an Oppa, grandpa Sir’’ Woohyun send her a wink and turn to leave the entry.

‘’Anyway, my little assistant. We have tons of lovely couples to match, so let’s get started, I think it will take all the day since the Earth weekend is approaching’’

Hyuna nodded eagerly, Earth’s weekend was a time humans uses to date and know new people, so a love match was established a day before, then Cupid’s angels delivery system would fly to Earth and do their work to ensure their happiness.

She really loves her job, making people happy was the best work she could have, however she had never been on Earth, after all Cupid needed an assistant and she was good with papers though she would like to see Earth, she always heard stories by her Unnies  about the place.

‘’Hyuna, I already deposit a stack of names on your desk, Jihyun is coming to pick the Love matches in two hours so you better stop daydreaming’’

‘’Yes Sir!’’ Hyuna hurried over her desk, there were a lot of paper names and as always, Woohyun had written in a papyrus the list of the names that belong together.

Carefully she read the first names.

‘’Seohyun—Yonghwa’’   She searched for their paper names and carefully she rolled them together and finished by tying their names in a Love red string, to tie them for and eternity of love. Then she sorted them in the Delivery box that Jihyun had to carry to share with the delivery angels.

 

Hyuna continued working diligently, she had almost finish her stack of love cards, Cupid had even went home a few minutes ago, he had only told her that Jihyun would send someone for the last love matches.

Hyuna read the name of the girl first, searching for her paper name… It said ‘’Lee Sunmi’’ It was a pretty name. She start searching in her stack when…

‘’HYUNA-YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’’ the door burst open, making her loose her hold on all her card names. Still shaken by the sudden disturbance Hyuna glared at the person that had just entered.

‘’Jihyun send me for the lovely couples!’’ Gina said loudly laughing. ‘’I love how you always get startled Hyun!’’

‘’Unnie please, I’m trying to work here’’ Hyuna sighed taking all the cards that had fallen down, finding again Sunmin’s card name, and searching for her future lover’s name.

‘’Do you still have a lot?’’ Gina said standing beside her and peering to her work.

‘’Not really, this was the last one’’ Hyuna rolled their names together and tied them with the love string; finally she put it beside the rest of matches.

‘’How is Jihyun unnie?’’ Hyuna asked as she handed the box with names to Gina.

‘’Oh! She’s fine, she couldn’t come because she is matchmaking a stubborn couple from the earlier list’’

‘’Well, they’re destined to be together anyway so it won’t take long for them to fall in love’’

‘’Humans! They make our work so hard when they are in denial

Please log in to read the full chapter