The Laptop

The Laptop

This was it. Jimin finally found the password to Namjoon's laptop. The hyungs were asleep and he was completely alone. He sat in the empty bathroom tub, lights out, so no one knew he was in there. Jimin was so excited that he clicked the first video he saw. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. This was monumental. He might even dare to say amazing! Nothing has ever...suddenly the lights and Jimin looked up with shocked, wide eyes. The computer screen providing a light glow on his face as a groggy Namjoon appeared before him.
"Jimin?"
"Umm—" Jimin swallowed hard, not knowing what to say or do. There was no way to escape. "What's up, hyung?" Jimin said with a smile, nervously rubbing the back of his neck.
"I just came to take a piss but I...wait. Is that my laptop?!" Namjoon pointed at the device in Jimin's lap.
"Umm—" He was caught! Damnit he was so dead! So dead!
"Yeah. That is my laptop!" Namjoon started walking forward and Jimin frantically closed the video but not before Namjoon could see the folder open on the desktop.
"Is that my...are you watching ?"
Namjoon sat next to Jimin in the tub and Jimin's eyes darted across the room. There was no way he could face his hyung like this.
"Jimin~" Namjoon said affectionately while placing his hand on Jimin's shoulder.

1 hour later~


"Wow hyung!"
"I know! She's my favorite!" Namjoon said as he took the laptop from Jimin and placed it in his own lap. He clicked on another folder. "Now look here. This is where I keep the good stuff."
"There's something better?" Jimin asked in awe.
"Jimin, let me tell you the first rule of . 'There's always something better.' Stick with me and you'll learn a lot."
"I sure hope I do."
"Also, Jimin. Next time, don't you dare take my laptop!...without inviting me." Namjoon patted Jimin on the head and Jimin smiled.
"Sure thing, hyung!"