part 2

My Inspiration
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The sun was up yet it felt like everyone was still asleep in Baekhyun's house. He went to his kitchen, he always made breakfast for himself and sometimes also for the others if he had enough time. But that morning he was late for his morning class, he decided to make a simple toast and ran out of his house to the bus station near his house. He didn't tell his parents nor his brother that he was going outside, well it wasn't like they care anyway. He ran with a toast in his mouth, he had no time to sit and eat like a prince in the morning, enjoying a tea time. 

 

"NO, STOP!!" Baekhyun yelled and ran even faster than before to catch the bus, but it seemed like lady luck wasn't on his side, the bus kept moving away from him. "God. Why won't he stop for awhile?" He sighed. That means, he needed to walk or maybe run to his college. Or maybe he could just wait another bus and he sure he will running late. Well, the former option was the best answer so far.

 

Baekhyun came into his morning class 3 minutes later after the lecturer started his class. As he entered his class room, he saw the lecturer pressed his lips, forming a thin line. "Late again, Mr. Byun?"

 

Baekhyun laughed nervously, still panting after running to his college. "I'm sorry, Sir. But it's only less than 5 minutes though."

 

"Late is late. No matter how late you are, one minute, two minutes it's still late." The lecturer said sternly, making Baekhyun shut his mouth and bowed while apologizing. "No more late, Mr. Byun or i will give you a C." Baekhyun apologized once again and rushed to his seat.

 

What a great morning. Baekhyun thought.

 

 

***

 

 

From : Editor Suho

Chanyeol, don't forget your plots.

Thankyou.

-Mr. Kim.

Chanyeol rubbed his face and put his phone back to the nightstand beside his bed. It was still 9 in the morning and the first thing he saw was a text from his editor. He groaned. He sure he was going to make a new plot, but he needed times. He couldn't work under pressure, it would just make him stressed.

 

"I need to find a quiet place with a great view. Perhaps mountain?" Chanyeol think to himself. Should he really go to a mountain? He actually not sure, but he sure mountain would be a perfect place to hide and relax. No, he won't run away from Suho. He just needed some fresh air and peace.

 

 

 

 

 

"What the . Mountain? Are you insane?"

 

"I'm perfectly sane, Chen. I just need a peaceful place."

 

"But where are you going to sleep? Under a big tree with a goddamn bear? No, Chanyeol. Don't be stupid. Just stay here." Chen sipped his coffee to calm his nerves. Chen was one of Chanyeol's close friends who happened work under him. Chen was like Chanyeol's helper or rather we could say 'Chanyeol's right hand'. They both could make such a masterpiece in novels industry but sadly Chen didn't want to be an author. And no one knows the reason even himself.

 

"Listen Chen, this is kinda urgent. I can't just sit around waiting an inspiration to come knocking my head like i always did. I need an inspiration as soon as possible. I have no times."

 

"No, you listen Chanyeol, you will do the same in the mountain like you will do in here, waiting an inspiration to come. You are a romance author, what the you get in a mountain? A couple of bears falling in love to each other, building a family and having a baby bear? Is that what you want?"

 

"Well. . . .No."

 

"That's the point. If you stay here, watching a human instead of bears you will get the inspiration you wished for. Watch people, find out what's the new trending topics in this year, make something different but not bears."

 

Chanyeol fell silent. His bestfriend was right, it such a waste of time if he stay in a mountain. He should go around the town, finding something new. But what is that something new?

 

"Um i kinda want to write about a kid fall for a man -"

 

"No e, please."

 

"What the , of course not, you dumb. Probably ? Like 10 years?"

 

"Suit yourself, Yeol. I'll support whatever you choose but no e. And you better make a plan B and C. One option is not enough."

 

Chanyeol nodded while his mind wandering around. What's new around teenagers now?

 

 

***

 

 

Times went surprisingly fast that day. Baekhyun who was having a bad morning was wandering around to find a cozy cafè, and absolutely the cheap one. Once again, he was alone. Well, he was almost being seen alone. His close friends, only 3 friends actually, were kind of busy kids. One was busy working on his part time job as a cashier. The other one was busy dating with his lover. And the other one was always busy with his dance practices.

 

Old friends? Well, Baekhyun wasn't that popular in his past schools. Everyone knew him, but that doesn't mean he was popular.

 

Baekhyun kicked a small pebble on the road, he was bored but he didn't know what to do. He was sure once he found a good place to sit it would either he play with his phone or maybe he would just stare to the view or some walls. He sighed.

 

"Veterum. Hm, such a strange name for a cafè in Korea." Baekhyun muttered softly as he read the big black and dusty board on top of the old-style door. It was unique and it made Baekhyun walk into it out of curiosity. He pushed the door and welcomed by a smell of baked muffins mixed with coffee, the warm feeling suddenly came rushing to his body. Baekhyun looked around the place, most of the customers were oldies. He winced, the smell was perfect the place looked comfy but why the hell t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter