part 1.

My Inspiration
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was raining so hard, the road filled with puddles. Water splashed everywhere as people stomped on those puddles, making the road even wetter. It was not even 4PM yet which was mean, the sky looked way prettier with the rainbow across the big sky. Those umbrellas that once filled the road were no longer needed as the sky no longer pouring waters onto the earth. A boy closed the umbrella as he stared up to the sky, squinted  a bit as the shy sun peeking slightly between the clouds. A sigh came out through his mouth, it was another boring day in his life. He surely had a very very boring life, that was probably why he didn't have much friends, how pathetic.

 

"This is so boring." He whispered softly to himself.

 

Byun Baekhyun, his full name that given by his own parents 19 years ago right on his born day. Byun family wasn't a rich family nor a harmonious family. They were just plainly a family, a bunch of relatives people that living under one roof, loving each other like how family should be yet they hardly talking to each other. Baekhyun had a big brother, Byun Baekbeom. His older brother was the only one who talk to him mostly. Their parents were as busy as the president of South Korea. Every once in a month they went to other cities for days or weeks and even when they were at home, they hardly seen outside their office rooms. Yes, each of Baekhyun's parents has their own rooms. And when it was dinner time, their parents somehow still busy with their gadgets or sometimes bickering between each other that would lead them to sleep in seperated rooms.

 

Baekhyun was tired of his life, it was boring and he felt loveless. He didn't want to be an emotionless person, he wanted to be loved and loving someone. He did really want to feel something about love. But he didn't know how. He was indeed talkative but actually he was awkward around people, it made the things going even harder. A sigh escaped again through his mouth as he closed his eyes.

 

Being a clumsy he was, he accidentally bumped someone on the road and made himself fall back on his since that someone who bumped with him was bigger than him and surely had a build up body and broad shoulders. "Ouch."

 

"Watch out where you go, kid. You have eyes, use them." Baekhyun could hear a deep voice talking in annoyance. Baekhyun was furious, well yeah, it was his fault, but he was the one who fell on the ground and he was being called kid. . . A KID! Heck, he may look short but he wasn't a kid. He was 19 years old man. A grown up man, that's what he thinks.

 

"Well excuse me Sir, maybe if you see a KID fell on the road you should have helped him instead of nagging like an old lady." Baekhyun stood up and patted the dust off his pants. This time Baekhyun lifted his head to see the man's face in front of him. He gasped.

 

"You called me old lady, kid?"

 

"I. . . I. . I'm. . .Oh my god. Y-you." He pointed right in front of the man's face who was frowning as Baekhyun's finger pointed at him.

 

"Put down your finger, it was rude to point out your finger on someone's face especially someone older than you, kid." He slapped Baekhyun's finger away from his face.

 

"Oh my god. Oh my god. You are that novelist, right? That romance author?? I know you! Even though you are not popular, i know you and i'm your fan, Sir!"

 

"Well, this unpopular author appreciate your compliment, kid. Nice to meet you." The author made sure the kid got the hint of his sarcasm and would get out of his way but as the author started to walk away, lucky didn't follow him but he got Baekhyun as his follower.

 

"You know, Sir. I'm serious about being your fan. I'm not joking, your novels are gold. I love them, i love the way you write, the way you describe the characters and i love it when you describing the love tension between the main characters. It was so amazing. But somehow there are some parts that is not logic and well, cliché. And it's odd that the way you create the story is like -"

 

"Woah woah, stop in there. I appreciate your comments, little one. But i have no time to chit chat with you right now." The author grabbed his backpack and fished something in his backpack that made Baekhyun blinked in confusion. "Here." He handed Baekhyun a novel.

 

"Wait. I have this novel already, i even read this for 3 times."

 

The author groaned and snatched the novel again before took a pen that placed neatly inside his chest pocket of his shirt. "A novel with my signature. Ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter