Babe

Dear Father, My Ex is Possessed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEHUN

 

It was supposed to be an exciting night. 

The huge billboards that advertised the latest toothpaste to convince people that it can enhance their love life in some ways were all over the city buildings. I couldn't wait to buy one to see if it could really enhance my love life. 

The fireworks up above the night sky made my fantasies - at that moment - a little bit more colorful. Like instead of just thinking about sleeping next to the person I love, I thought about doing something that can spice up our relationship. 

And then the Spanish music in the taxi radio made my feels almost as impatient as my hormones.  

Anyway, you probably think that my former lover, Luhan, singing at the back seat of the taxi was what made the night unforgettable, but you're wrong. 

Luhan and I had planned to elope three years ago. We were so in love that nothing else mattered but running away, living in, and perhaps making babies, but when you're both s and awkward, it's impossible to begin the first step. In the end, I'm still a at age 23.  

We attempted to elope when we graduated in College.

Of course, Luhan's parents were expecting something more than just a runaway son. I changed their perspective and turned their son into a ninja wannabe rebel. They thought Luhan was going to be the legend of the Xi family, the first successful Xi in Lu's generation. My Mom also wanted the same for me, but apparently it wasn't a very big surprise for her that I turned my back on her. Her reaction was calm, although mommy gasped for like two seconds before relaxing the nerves on her face. Besides, she knew that raising a son on her own would end up in a disaster so she just trusted my non-existing father to take care of me while she dates random men. 

Eventually, at the end of the graduation, Luhan and I, the stubborn lovers, whipped our heads back and walked away from our exaggeratingly wheeping parents begging us to stay. They didn't shed tears (Luhan's parents and my mom), I just know they were crying internally. 

Luhan's father even tried to super glue Luhan's shoes onto the ground to prevent his only son from leaving. Luhan simply untied his shoes and pulled his feet out, breathing a sigh of relief as he danced around in victory. I taught him that strategy since I had a feeling before that something like that would happen. 

"Just glue my feet next time, father," Luhan still managed to joke, raising his arm to give his father a victorious salute. His voice was loud, I could hear it from the taxi. "I'll see you again one day, father. I promise I'll be married to a man when that time comes!" Luhan promised, earning a groan from his father and a squeal of frustration from his now overweight mother.

"Come back here you son of a !" Luhan's father cursed (he just called himself a didn't he?), pulling his sleeves up as if he wanted to hit his only son, who was already racing barefooted to the yellow cab at the nearest corner where I was waiting for him. 

I was at the back seat of the cab, waiting for my running ex-boyfriend to do his special entrance into the cab window that I intentionally opened for him as I waved my long arm happily. "Luhan!" I exclaimed excitedly.

"Sehun!" Luhan called back, his eyes were glistening with tears that flew away as he strode towards the blinking yellow cab. "I'm coming babeeeeeee!" If I hadn't read that one manga that day before, I wouldn't have had been swamped with dirty thoughts and thought of him saying '' instead of the normal 'coming'. I shook my head and tried to focus while internally telling myself that Luhan isn't the uke in the manga I read. 

"Luhan!" I called again, witnessing a romantic scene coming in slow motion in front of me. 

Now as Luhan's running figure slowly came closer, I nodded my head understandingly, stepped back promptly, and prepared myself for Luhan's habitual way of climbing in cabs. Luhan used the ninja way, he would jump, roll his body in the air, and magically shoot himself through the unsecured window like a ball into the backseat, and then he'd land his feet on my face. I got used to it though. 

We both knew we were in trouble - again. And that more trouble was coming our way, but nonetheless we both swore to fight against any trouble that would try to break us apart.

"If an earthquake troubles us, I will still fight for you babe," I said, giving Luhan a fail wink - because I ended up blinking two of my eyes. Luhan was already used to it since we started dating. Actually, I flirted with him by flickering my eyes instead of winking one eye perfectly. "How about you babe?"

"You know I'd love to be in trouble with you babe," Luhan chimed, grazing his nose against my nose. Boy his nose was as soft as my fluffy panda body pillow, "I don't care if we get in trouble everyday, I will still fight for you no matter what or when, even if you turn into a vampire and start drinking blood."

"Even if you turn into a pig," I added jokingly, and actually imagined Luhan transforming into a big pregnant wifey. Then I pulled Luhan's face closer to my face, kissed him with our eyes open rather awkwardly. Well, we were young (or at least we believed so), and so we thought that kissing with eyes open was the proper way of doing it because well, isn't it romantic seeing how each other look during a kiss? 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter