Teasing

Teasing

Onboard the Kryber ship!


Right after their stage performance for Hot Summer, the five members of f(x) were called down to the front of the stage by the MC. The five girls stood next to each other as they drowned in the spotlight and tried to listen to the MC underneath the applause and chatter from the audience.

Krystal and Amber were standing next to each other while they waited to be ushered off-stage. Krysal had her usual cool and calm expression on as the MC continued talking, but Amber was anything but calm. She was feeling way too hot; partly because of exhaustion from dancing but mostly because of the beauty standing next to her: Krystal.

Krystal undoubtedly had an incredible stage presence, and Amber was easily caught by her charms. While they were performing their song's choreography, Krystal easily captured Amber's attention. Amber couldn't keep her eyes from the group's maknae while they were dancing. The way her sweat invitingly rolled down her neck, her y cool expression while she sang, and oh, don't get her started on Krystal's abs. The girl had fan service written all over her being.

She was sneaking so many glances at her that she was afraid that Krystal or the audience might have noticed. She recalled meeting Krystal's gaze for just a split second, but she just shrugged it off. She couldn't have caught her staring. If she had, Krystal would've definitely shot her her usual icy glare.

She has been in love with Krystal ever since they met at the agency. Amber sighed to herself. She was acting like a servant in love with a princess.

Krystal noticed the girl next to her seemed down, different from her usual bubbly demeanor. It was surprising, considering how heated Amber looked when she was staring at Krystal during their perfomance. She chuckled to herself. She probably thought Krystal hadn't noticed her stares, but how could she not notice? Amber would always watch Krystal with that same heated expression on her face whenever they perfomed on stage, and Krystal absolutely loves it.

Normally, Krystal felt under pressure whenever people looked at her, but it was different with her beloved llama. She loved seeing that lustful glint in Amber's eyes and the way she would immediately look away in a panic when she sees Krystal looking back at her was incredibly cute.

She would even make an effort to move her body provocatively, just to see Amber's blush, and that stage presence that people always complimented her for? It was all to catch Amber's attention,

While she was thinking of her adorable llama, not really paying attention to what the annoying MC was saying, she decided to tease the girl further, and Krystal knew exactly what to do.

She reached over to her unnie, and locked her arms around Amber's, seductively pressing her body against her arm. Amber snapped her head towards Krystal, shock written over her handsome features. A smirk formed on Krystal's face at her unnie's cute reaction, but she wasn't about to stop there.

She leaned in closer to Amber's ear and whispered, "You really need to learn how to keep your eyes to yourself, stupid."

To the audience, it looked like they were just close friends, whispering normal friend stuff to each other. But they were doing anything but friend stuff.

Amber realized that Krystal knew that she was stealing glances at her.

Amber's faced flushed bright red, and hung open, trying to form words but couldn't muster the strength to do so. Krystal smirked when she felt Amber's body tense up, and she let go, feeling accomplished after successfully teasing the girl.

Her reaction was better than she had anticipated. Amber looked embarassed and lost for words, making Krystal giggle at how cute she was reacting. 

She wanted to hug her right there, but the MC finally finished his speech and motioned for them to go off-stage. Glad to be finally free of the spotlights, the girls made their way down the stage and towards their dressing room, their performance for the day a blazing success. 

Victoria, Luna, and Sulli were excitedly chatting ahead of Krystal and Amber, who lagged behind the group. Amber was silently walking behind Krystal, keeping her distance. She didn't know what to do with herself. She felt embarassed and was afraid of what Krystal would think of her.

Krystal sensed Amber acting different from normal, and while this was the kind of reaction she wanted, Krystal felt worried about the grim look on Amber's face. Krystal went towards Amber's side and wrapped an arm around her waist, feeling her tense up again. Krystal raised an eyebrow.

"Hey, Amber."

Amber didn't reply and continued walking towards their dressing room.

"Amber!" Krystal stood in front of Amber, blocking her path. "Why are you ignoring me?"

Amber refused to look at Krystal. She just wanted to run away from her right that second, but she also wanted to embrace her and let out all the feelings she's been hiding. Krystal already knows she's been staring at her like a erted llama; why not let her know that she loved her too and make everything worse? Amber groaned.

Krystal realized that her joke had gone too far. Feeling sorry, Krystal pulled Amber in her arms, patting her head.

"I didn't mean what I said. I don't mind you staring at me like a ert." She chuckled when Amber tensed up when she said said "ert".

Krystal quietly added, "I actually kinda like it so... don't be sad, okay?" She looked away when Amber snapped her head up, staring wide-eyed in shock at what Krystal just said. It was Krystal's turn to be embarassed now.

"You..you mean..?" Amber stuttered.

"You know what I mean, stupid llama." Krystal cleared as a blush crept on her face.

"Soojung." Amber said her name, demanding an answer.

Krystal met Amber's gaze when she heard how serious her voice sounded, and sighed. Instead of answering, she caressed Amber's face in her hands and met her gaze.

Krystal didn't answer her, but her answer was evident in her eyes. The way she gently caressed Amber's face and how she looked at her with a smile in her face and the way her usually icy stare was replaced with so much love; Amber got what she wanted to know, and even more. A shaky breathe escaped Amber's lips as she held the hand against her cheek.

"I love you, Soojung-ah." 

Amber saw a smile on Krystal's face before she suddenly leaned in and closed the distance between them, pressing her lips against Amber's. Amber's legs buckled at the sudden intimate contact. She almost couldn't believe what was happening, that it was all a dream, but the way Krystal's arms wrapped around her waist, supporting her, and the feeling of her soft lips passionately kissing her reminded her that this was all happening. 

Their eyes fluttered close, basking in each other's warmth, when they heard someone clearing their throat.

Amber quickly broke away from the kiss, hearing a small groan from Krystal, and was surprised to see their three group members grinning at them. Amber panicked, but Krystal looked calm as usual, with an arm still wrapped around Amber's waist. 

"No need to explain. We knew this was going to happen." Victoria smiled, her eyesbrows raised in amusement.

"Aww that was so cute." Sulli giggled.

"Yeah we should've just continued watching them." Luna added in with a grin on her face.

Amber looked at the three then at Krystal, clearly shocked that their relationship was being accepted so easily. She didn't know what to say at that moment. Krystal mouthed a "thank you" towards them, then faced Amber, a smile on her face. She pecked her forehead and pressed her forehead against Amber's.

"I love you too, Amber."

 


Thank you for reading till the end!! I hope you enjoyed it. Feel free to leave  me any criticism or advice :) Thanks agaaain!

 Random question! Who do you think is the most straightforward/dominant one between Amber and Krystal?

In my opinion, I think Krystal would be more dominant because she has that authoritative aura around her (Am I alone with this? qq) while Amber kinda feels like a little puppy (OR LLAMA). What do you guys think?