Part 4 (4/4)

RUNNING MAN SPECIAL 300th EPISODE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I suggest you again to listen to all the BGMs. And I HIGHLY recommend you to listen to every song that will written in their performances. I really do.

------------------------------------

 

S E O U L’S   F U N   L A N D

June 19, 2016

7.07 p.m.

 

(BGM: Big Bang – Bang Bang Bang)

 

The Seoul’s Fun Land were full of crowds right away when the gate was opened, especially after learning that the lead of K-Pop’s Boy/Girl Groups are at the area.

 

No game was left unplayed.

 

Reporters were seen at every corner of the land.

 

Live report from SBS was seen by the presence of 2 helicopters flying above the land.

 

The never ending sound of the exploding fireworks filling the already heated night.

 

That night, problems and worries were all swept away. Only to be replaced by smiles, cheers, laughters, bickerings, screams, and a sense of…

 

nervousness.

 

Jaesuk: “Please gather here and give us the Running balls you’ve gained from today’s missions. Don’t forget to mark it as your own with the markers we just gave you.”

 

Jaesuk started to give instructions as the 18 players for today gathered in a big waiting room, waiting for their last mission to be completed, already in their stage outfits.

 

The sparkling swag and expensive kind of stage of outfits, that was.

 

Sukjin: “Black Team has 6 + 2 + 3 + 3, 14 Running balls in total.

The Red Team has 2 + 6 + 6 + 6, 20 Running balls in total.”

 

“YEAH!!!” cheered the Red Team members, initiating a group hug in the process, leaving the Black Team with silence and pouts.

 

“Don’t be sad guys. This Running balls doesn’t really matter anyway, right?!” said Daesung encouraging his teammates. Only to be welcomed by the female’s smiles.

 

“This was all because of you!” attacked Haha to Kwangsoo (again) who was busy dodging his every attack.

 

Sukjin: “And the Blue Team has… 4 + 4 + 3 + 9, it makes them has 20 Running balls as well.”

 

That was enough to stop Red Team from cheering, surprised by the final result of all of teams’ Running balls.

 

“Daebak!” exclaimed Yoona happily, followed by her teammates’ smirks.

 

“We are as good as pro ya know~” said Gary, starting to pull out his Hip Hop swag style all of sudden.

 

Jaesuk: “So let’s continue to decide which one to perform first and which one to perform last. With this, let’s have the first performer!”

 

Sukjin then started to switched on the stirring and stopped not long after to have one ball out.

 

Sukjin: “And the first performer is the…

Blue Team!”

 

All the joyful the Blue Team shared before was then replaced by sudden shock and nervousness immediately. That only left the other groups with cheers.

 

The 12 of the rest even did a big group hugging.

 

“Eotteoke? I guess I’m as nervous as I was when we debuted unnie.” opened Yoona to her elder members who was experiencing the same feelings as her.

 

Sukjin: “And with that the last performer is the…

Red Team!”

 

“YEAAYY!” screamed Jongkook immediately, sending high fives to each of his teammate. “Keep up the spirit guys! Even though it’s the last mission, our spirits shall not be going down! We will give our best performance, no matter how the ending result will be! FIGHTING!” he ended.

 

“We’ll kill it tonight!” Taeyang nodded firmly.

 

“I’m nervous already.” revealed Sooyoung, hugging Taeyeon.

 

“Let’s just do as what we practiced before.” replied Taeyeon shortly, patting Sooyoung’s back, trying to soothe her.

 

Sukjin: “But before we step to our real mission, let’s all pray in circle for tonight’s opening ceremony to be successful.”

 

After Sukjin’s cue, all of them gathered, hand in hand, praying for their performances to be successful and loved not only by the people who were present at Seoul’s Fun Land,

but also for those who watched it from their TV,

and for the whole world who was streaming it live.

 

Yes, SBS did the live streaming for the special night performances, only for Running Man’s special episode.

 

(BGM: Calvin Harris feat. Ellie Goulding – Outside)

 

Jaesuk and Sukjin: “KOREA’S PRIDE!”

 

Running Man members: “RUNNING MAN!”

 

Big Bang and SNSD members: “IDOLS!”

 

ALL: “DON’T WALK. RUN!!!”

 

They all clapped their hands, smiling at their sudden nervousness for their upcoming performances. The performances that were created on that day, discussed on that day, practiced on that day, and finalized on that day. The SNSD members even hugged each other, encouraging one another to do their best as they would be the opening performance for tonight’s last mission as a group. While Big Bang was in charge for the closing performance later that night.

 

Less than 20 minutes left before the grand opening ceremony and all of the idols were cold-sweating in their tents, let alone some of Running Man members who were about to experience their very first stage performance.

 

How do you Running Man members feel right now about today’s episode?

 

“I guess I’m more nervous to do the performance today than my own debut stage performance. Jinja…” started Gary, “my hands are sweating now.”

 

“Don’t ask me. I’m not even a performer! I’m nervous as hell right now. Oh my God!” said Jihyo, fanning herself.

 

“I think this episode will be remarkable, it will go down in the best episodes of Running Man history.” Haha

“Add that! It will be the first of the best episodes of Running Man history.” said Jaesuk appeared before Haha.

“Scratch that! It will be the first on the list of the best episodes of variety show’s history!!!” added Jongkook.

“YEAAH!!!” cheered Kwangsoo agreeing.

“We hope that you will support us until the end.” said Sukjin, being the wisest at the end.

 

How about Big Bang and SNSD members?

 

“We didn’t know that we would be here for something like this in the first place.” Taeyeon started, standing and glancing at GD who held the leader title, just like her, letting him give his comments.

 

“At first I thought it would be just like the usual Running Man episodes. Getting wet, running, chasing after the members, and all the games… But never did we think we were asked to do such sudden performances.”

 

“And I think I’m as nervous as I was when Big Bang was first debuted!” Seungri stepped in from behind GD.

 

“I feel the same too. I really hope that we can do well for today!” said Seohyun smiling from behind Taeyeon.

 

“We will do well. We’re the Nation’s Girl and Boy Groups, aren’t we?” Taeyeon took Seohyun by her waist and faced the camera with smiles and their fighting gestures.

 

“Of course we will. So everybody… Please do anticipate our performances tonight! VIPs, give your loudest scream tonight, okay!” added GD, giving his thumbs up to the camera.

 

“SONEs…I’m counting on you!” said Taeyeon giving a blow kiss towards the camera.

 

“I’m so excited!” cheered Seungri.

 

“We’ll kill tonight’s performances.” added Taeyang, winking to the camera.

 

He was followed by T.O.P who showed his love finger gesture, “Keep supporting us! I love you.”

 

“I’m nervous yes but I’m more excited to see how our performances will become. Because, this will be the first time SNSD and Big Bang being on the same stage, performing together, right?” asked Daesung to Tiffany and Yuri who stood next to him.

 

“Daesung is right! So for VIPs and SONEs out there, keep cheering for us, arasseo!?” said Tiffany to the camera, giving her eye-smile as usual.

 

“Give us much love everyone~” added Yuri.

 

Yoona then appeared from behind her, “We will do our best!”

 

“Fighting!” Hyoyeon then came in the frame.

“Give us and Seoul’s Fun Land much love everyone~ I LOVE YOU~” added Sunny in the end with her aegyo.

 

Now, Jaesuk­-ssi and Sukjin-ssi please be prepared to go up. The opening ceremony will be started in five minutes.

 

PD Jo’s sudden announcement made the Running Man, Big Bang, and SNSD members suddenly become more nervous. Fortunately, being the professional that they were, they started to just calm themselves, praying inside that they would do just well personally.

 

With that, Yoo Jaesuk and Ji Sukjin took the stair fom behind the stage, going up, making their way to greet thousands of people who were now already fulfilled the front of  Seoul’s Fun Land’s Stage, that were already surrounded by the 18 flags with Running Man, Big Bang, and SNSD symbols that the players had collected before.

 

 

***

S E O U L’S   F U N   L A N D

SFL Stage

June 19, 2016

8.00 p.m.

 

(BGM: G-Dragon – Crooked)

 

On cue 1…

 

2…

 

3…

 

On!

 

 

“GOOD EVENING EVERYBODY, AND WELCOME TO THE OPENING CEREMONY OF SEOUL’S FUN LAND”

 

Loud cheers were roaring inside the land as Jaesuk and Sukjin’s faces appeared on stage, greeting thousands of people who were now crowded in front of the stage which was guarded securely by good amount of bodyguard.

 

Jaesuk: “Well, well, it’s really nice seeing everybody here tonight. Gathering here for the Grand Opening of Seoul’s Fun Land. I heard that people from  Busan even Jeju have come so far to witness it by themselves. Yeah, daebak, daebak!”

 

Sukjin: “ARE YOU EXCITED?”

 

Once again, the crowd roared.

 

Sukjin: “That’s the spirit we look for!”

 

Jaesuk: “Has everybody tried the games here already?”

 

Some screamed loud ‘Yes’ and even louder ‘No’.

 

Jaesuk: “You should try it. We have seen the Running Man members and our today’s guest stars tried it. They had so much fun.”

 

Upon hearing the mention of Running Man, the crowd even went wilder.

 

Sukjin: “Jinja… The Seoul’s Fun Land fits its title as South Korea’s largest Amusement Land indeed, even larger than the famous Disneyland. Woah!”

 

Jaesuk: “Therefore Ji Sukjin-ssi, to officially open our opening ceremony tonight, we have Mr. Kim Jongdeok as our Minister of Culture, Sports, and Tourism with us tonight to deliver an opening speech.”

 

Sukjin: “Please welcome, Mr. Kim Jongdeok.”

 

The mentioned name, Mr. Kim then went on stage. With his formal attire, he greeted the people of South Korea with the warmth regards and thankful words towards SBS and Running Man in particular. He also didn’t forget to thank the “idols” who were participated in the opening ceremony as well.

 

By the time he mentioned “Big Bang” and “SNSD”, the crowd screamed to their heart’s content, feeling enthusiastic for the next event of the night. Mr. Kim then didn’t forget to thank the crowd for coming all the way to Seoul’s Fun Land, and finally, he didn’t forget to deliver the President’s words and the government’s wishes for the land in the future, to be the new icon of South Korea, as well as presenting Asia to international level.

 

Jaesuk and Sukjin: “Thank you for Mr. Kim Jongdeok for such amazing speech and spirit as well, to open our opening ceremony tonight.”

 

Sukjin: “Yeah, he even mentioned our Running Man team and our surprise guest stars. Now it won’t be a surprise for everyone when they finally watch Running Man’s today’s episode.”

 

Jaesuk: “That’s right. But nevertheless, we from Running Man, we are truthfully honored to receive such offer from the country.”

 

Sukjin: “It’s such a blessing to do our 300th Episode by being a part of the opening ceremony of Seoul’s Fun Land.”

 

Jaesuk: “Well and don’t forget to mention our guest stars too.”

 

The crowd then cheered, anticipating what was coming next.

 

Jaesuk: “They’ve worked so hard to finish Running Man’s today’s missions. And here they are again to do their last mission in front of everybody.

So EVERYBODY!”

 

“YEAHH!!” they howled in sync.

 

Jaesuk: “I believe you already receive a little paper with Running Man’s mark on your hands the moment you entered the gate.”

 

“NNEEE…” they replied again.

 

Sukjin: “We need everyone’s cooperation to decide the best performance for tonight, by sending us the name of the team through SMS or KakaoTalk. We have already written down the cellphone number if you want to send via SMS as well as the KakaoTalk ID if you want to vote via KakaoTalk.

As for those who watched this at home, or by streaming, you can go visit the official YouTube channel of SBS. At the end of the performances, we will immediately upload a full video of the performances, and you can just simply comment which team that you think have the best performance.”

 

Jaesuk: “BUT! But before we show you what these guys’ got, I want to here you scream for…”

 

Jaesuk and Sukjin: “SO NYUH SHI DAE!!!”

 

Fireworks exploded. Loud cheers. Endless screams. All were noticed when SNSD members appeared on stage covered in their fullcolor outfits. The smiles on their faces complimenting their goddess lqooks tonight.

 

SNSD – Party

 

[Tiffany] HELLO EVERYONE!!!

Do you know what time it is?

It must be party time

Here we go!

 

[Seohyun] Yeogin summer jigeum radioreul kyeo

Heulleonaoneun favorite song

 

[Yoona] Hey, turn it up!

 

[Sunny] Ddeugeoun rideum ikkeuneun daero drive

Nuni busin yeoreum sogeuro oh oh

 

[Yuri] Changeul neomeo on barameul ttara

 

[Hyoyeon] Jigeum yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

Singing yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

 

[Sooyoung] Moksoril nopyeo louder and louder

 

[Tiffany] Padosoril ttara dallyeo here we go

 

[Taeyeon] We can’t stop stop stop

Yeogin party time!

Idaero gyesok party time!

(it’s a party)

 

[Yoona] We gon rock rock rock

Jjarishage nan (tonight)

 

P A R T Y, P A R T Y

Lemon soju, nan tequilla, neon mohito

Gaja Jeju, Callifornia, Romakkaji

Hayan jinju pumeun bada meosjin pado finito!

P A R T Y, P A R T Y

 

[Taeyeon] We love summer bappeuge ttwieo on

Eojen da ijeobeorigo

 (Hey! turn it up)

 

[Yuri] Jeo pureun haneul jeongmal wanbyeokhan geol

Sumyeon wie gadeuk muldeureo oh oh

 

[Sooyoung] Chanranhan yeoreum da gagi jeone

 

[Yoona] Hamkke yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

Singing yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

 

[Hyoyeon] Deultteun nae mameun higher and higher

 

[Tiffany] Eoseo janeul wiro

A shot, here we go!

 

[Sunny] We can’t stop stop stop

Yeogin party time!

Idaero gyesok party time!

 (It’s a party)

 

[Seohyun] We gon rock rock rock

Jjarishage nan (tonight)

 

P A R T Y, P A R T Y

Lemon soju, nan tequilla, neon mohito

Gaja Jeju, Callifornia, Romakkaji

Hayan jinju pumeun bada meosjin pado finito!

P A R T Y, P A R T Y

 

 [Seohyun] Uril bureul sunrise

Chajawado meomchul su eopseo

Gyesok doeneun party time

Go on and on and on bamsaedorok

 

[Tiffany] We can’t stop stop stop

Yeogin party time!

Idaero gyesok party time!

 (It’s a party)

 

[Sunny] We gon rock rock rock

Jjarishage nan (tonight)

 

P A R T Y, P A R T Y

Lemon soju, nan tequilla, neon mohito

[Taeyeon] It’s party time~

Gaja Jeju, Callifornia, Romakkaji

[Taeyeon] Yeah yeah yeah~

Hayan jinju pumeun bada meosjin pado finito!

P A R T Y, P A R T Y

 

[Yoona] Party time~

 

The crowd cheered the loudest when they saw their pride, the nation’s girl group performing full of spirits in front of their eyes.

“WE WANT MORE! WE WANT MORE! WE WANT MORE!” they kept chanting the three words even after SNSD went off of stage.

  

Meanwhile at the backstage, off of Live Report’s cameras, Big Bang and the Running Man members danced along to SNSD’s Party and decided to go out of their waiting tent to greet back the SNSD members from the opening performance.

 

As soon as the girls started to step down the stairs, they had waited for them. The boys especially, they helped the ladies, holding their hands, making sure that nobody tripped on their high heels. Then only to give them ladies high fives and words of encouragement at the end.

 

“You guys did great!” Seungri firstly opened, handing his teammates from the water. Followed by the rest of Big Bang members.

 

“Thanks guys. The crowd was so in heat tonight!” Tiffany replied. Sipping her water.

 

“We saw that. And you killed the opening.” said Daesung, smiling. This time, the sight of Daesung’s small eyes were clearly viewed, as he was tired with the bangs-covering-eyes hairstyle already.

 

“Well, it’s as usual of course.” added Taeyang still clapped his hands, proud of SNSD.

 

“You can have a rest for a while. We still have 2 performances from the Blue and Black teams to wait so…” GD said to Taeyeon and Sooyoung.

 

“I’m fine. I’d rather like to do some quick rehearsal before our performance.” Taeyeon replied, “But I’m fine if Sooyoung or Jihyo unnie or you and Taeyang oppa wants to take a rest for a while.”

 

“Nah, I’m good myself.” replied Sooyoung shortly.

 

“Well then we’ll have that quick rehearsal then.” ended GD, smiling from his black eyeglasses covering his proud eyes gaze towards the hardwork of the girls in front of him.

 

Sukjin: “Yeah, our SNSD always gave their best as always. No denying that you just saw the performance of Korea’s #1 Girl Group. I’m now in the mood for party, Jaesuk-ssi.”

 

Jaesuk: “Me too! I was even dancing backstage to their song.”

 

Sukjin: “I saw that. Thus I want to say…you’d better stop that, or you’ll end up humiliating yourself.”

 

Jaesuk: “Eei… so mean. You should tell that to youself, Ji Sukjin-ssi, because you danced way more enthusiastically than me.”

 

Sukjin: “Well I love our nation’s pride, that’s why… And the next performance also will soon come from our nation’s pride with the other nation’s pride. You knowwhat I mean right?”

 

Jaesuk: “So everybody, please prepare your cellphones, and camera, because this is the first time you see this performance. And we’re not sure if it’ll happen again in the future. Prepare all you got and don’t forget to write down their team name if you think that our first performance tonight is the best performance out of the 3 performances we will show you.”

 

Sukjin: “Let’s give it up for THE BLUE TEAM! And please welcome…”

 

Jaesuk and Sukjin: “Gary, T.O.P, Seungri, Sunny, Hyoyeon, and Yoona!”

 

Fire sparks: activated

 

Roaring cheers: activated.

 

Camera’s flash: activated.

 

Yellow lightsticks: activated.

 

Pink lightsticks: activated.

 

Small to large banners: activated.

 

Most importantly…

 

 

 

Soshibang hearts: activated.

 

Seungri, Hyoyeon, Yoona, Sunny – Let’s Talk About Love

[Seungri]

Let’s talk about love let’s talk about love
Let’s talk about you let’s talk about you


[The Girls]

Let’s talk about love let’s talk about love
Let’s talk about me let’s talk about me

[Seungri]

Igeollo nollae wae aju naega jom giga se
Ajik neon wait wae neo han beone huk ppajyeo wae
Oneul bam bineoseu ni hyanggin mak kokoneocheu
Akkyeoseo mwohae neol naega wonhae

[Yoona & Hyoyeon]

It’s the only night let’s dance tonight
Jogeumanhae heona malppareun naega se

[Yoona]

 (Listen) achime nuneul tteumyeon geunyeo honjaron
Nae yeope gyesok isseo wonhandamyeon
Lonely lonely oeroum taneun geollyo
Nawa hamkkemyeon i bameun meotjyeo
(Take it to the chorus)

(Seungri, Yoona, and Hyoyeon danced with simple moves)

[ALL]

Let’s talk about love let’s talk about love
Let’s talk about you let’s talk about you
Let’s talk about love let’s talk about love
Let’s talk about me let’s talk about me

[Hyoyeon]

Let me talk bout’ me i’m the Hyo to the Yeon
You know me i be wildin’ young & rich
Yeppeunideul nae yeopeuro apdwiro wichi
Geudaen monarija nan neoui dabinchi
Geomnaejima haechiji anha i know you want me
Oeroun bam giljabiga dwae jul tenikka call me
Now neon naui juin nan oneul neoui gni
Ja sowoneul malhaebwa

[Seungri]

It’s the only night let’s dance tonight

[Hyoyeon]

Hwangholhameul neomeo inae beolbeol tteoreo
Meorikkeutbuteo balkkeutkkaji nochiji anha
Keuge sorijilleo naragago sipeo
reul wonhae? I be ya thriller

[Yoona]
Let’s talk about me? Let’s talk about you
Let’s talk about love? Let’s talk about “x”

[Seungri]

Lonely lonely oeroum taneun geollyo
Nawa hamkkemyeon i bameun meotjyeo
(Take it to the chorus)

[ALL]

Let’s talk about love? Let’s talk about love?
Let’s talk about you let’s talk about you
Let’s talk about love? Let’s talk about love?
Let’s talk about me? Let’s talk about me?

(Sunny appeared from behind them)

[Sunny]

Taeyangi barkge bitnago ne nuneun naege meoreo
Tell me baby that you love me baby
Eodumeul naneun barkhigo ni momeul humchyeogalge
Sorry baby i ain’t sorry biatch

[Seungri]

Museun mari geuri pillyohae naya na honey
Meogeulsurok deouk mogi ta nal chatge doeji
Girl S.E.U.N.G.R.I oneulbam nareul oechimyeo
Move your body

[Seungri and Sunny]

Let’s talk about love
Baby let’s talk about us
Now we gon talk about “ s*it “

Sigani eobseo uri ije body rock

[ALL]

Let’s talk about love? Let’s talk about love?
Let’s talk about you let’s talk about you
Let’s talk about love? Let’s talk about love?
Let’s talk about me? Let’s talk about me?

 

The crowd screamed out of satisfaction after seeing Seungri with SNSD’s Yoona, Hyoyeon, and Sunny performed together on stage.

Not long after the never ending cheers, Seungri, Yoona, and Hyoyeon left the stage, leaving Sunny alone on stage.

 

“YOU WANT MORE?!”

 

Sunny’s question was replied with more screams.

 

“NOW PLAY US THE MUSIC!”

 

T.O.P, Gary, Sunny – Doom Da Da

 

(Sunny gazed at the crowds keeping her cool)

[Sunny]

Long time no see Long time no see

Sunny is Here, T.O.P’s here, Gary’s here
Long-Long time no see

 Long time no see

(Sunny then left the stage with the appearance of T.O.P)

[T.O.P]

Ganjilganjil hae eorin aedeureun ga guseoge
Na geudaeui Tastereul bakkwojuneun Sommelier
Tteukkeuntteukkeunhal ttae huhubureo hamkke
Yetda deonjyeojulttae gamsahamyeo gogaesugyeo manse

(Yoona and Hyoyeon appeared with their black y outfits and walked towards T.O.P)
Hey Yoona & Hyoyeon na tatatap jinjjaga nagasinda

Tteukkeuntteukkeun halttae huhu jalbureo naRaphalttae neomu Hot hae
Eolmaandwaesseo, i tannae eotteokhallae

Jamjaedoen sepoga heureuneun jayeo
Choehuui mugireul bonjeok innayo?
Jamjaneun yeonghonui ganyeorin gomage
Gasireul jjireuni hwalhwal tayo
Jamjaedoen sepoga heureuneun jayeo
Gasireul jjireuni hwalhwal tayo
Oh God God God God gomageul ssitgineun Shower

[Yoona and Hyoyeon danced with T.O.P rapping between them]

Meomchuji annneun tteugeoun yeonghon
Jeo neorbeun teojeoneseo urigachi chumchwoyo
Meomchuji annneun tteugeoun yeonghon

Let’s Go DOOM DA DA DIVI DA DA
DOOM DA DA DIVI DA DA
DOOM DA DA DIVI DA DA DOOM
Haengjin DOOM DA DA DIVI DA DA
DOOM DA DA DIVI DA DA
DOOM DA DA DIVI DA DA-

KANG GARY!

[Gary]

Nan 21segi beomsangchi anheun Korean
MIC reul jwin sindeullin Rap basquiat
Oraenmane ibeul punda nan han gogimyeon kkeutna
Neol michige hajiman naneun malgeunpinot noir

Ppyeoga nogado na joha gwangnane kkeutjangeul bwayo
Da geudaero, idaero tto saeroun sesangeul bwayo
Bokjaphan sesange sikkeureon sorideul chongal neoko tangtangtang!
Geochin sum hakhak naeswigo DOOM DA DA DIVI DA

[T.O.P]

Ganadaramabasa ajachakatapaha neuri bouhasa
Uju wireul bogo deutneun neukkim nan geop eomneun mongsangga
Domangga, an domangga neohui jigeum mulmannasseo
God God God God gomageul ssitgineun Shower

[T.O.P and Gary]

Meomchuji annneun tteugeoun yeonghon
Jeo neorbeun teojeoneseo urigachi chumchwoyo
Meomchuji annneun tteugeoun yeonghon

Let’s Go! DOOM DA DA DIVI DA DA
DOOM DA DA DIVI DA DA
DOOM DA DA DIVI DA DA DOOM
Haengjin DOOM DA DA DIVI DA DA
DOOM DA DA DIVI DA DA
DOOM DA DA DIVI DA DA DOOM

(Seungri, Hyoyeon, Yoona and Sunny made their appearance on stage)

[T.O.P]

Mass media chimchakhago sae yeonggameul gamdanghae
DOOM DADA DIVI DA na myeongsangeuro je 3segyereul gwanchalhae
Sini jusin illyuui him deo nunbusin munmyeongui Win
DOOM DADA DIVI DA sae saengmyeonge pureunbichi bichugil
Dora dora dolgo dora geokkuroman dora dora
Immansareun ingandeurui moksoriman geotdora
Moramora molgo mora jigeuljigeul morangmorak
Gwayeoridoen Mediaga saramdeureul mora
Hakunamatata Hakunamatata
DOOM DADA DIVI DA sae saengmyeonge pureunbichi bichugir

[ALL danced to the beat]

[ALL]

DOOM DA DA DIVI DA DA
DOOM DA DA DIVI DA DA
DOOM DA DA DIVI DA DA DOOM Let’s Go!
DOOM DA DA DIVI DA DA
DOOM DA DA DIVI DA DA
DOOM DA DA DIVI DA DA DOOM Yeah!

 

With that, the crowd went wilder and higher than before, the pose of those six at the end didn’t make anyone calm.

Yoona posed next to T.O.P who put his elbow on her shoulder.

Sunny and Seungri stood back to back.

Hyoyeon held Gary’s shoulder who posed coolly at the end.

 

With that view,

 

 

Of course they COULD NOT make anyone calm.

 

 

***

S E O U L’S   F U N   L A N D

SFL Stage’s Backstage

June 19, 2016

8.33 p.m.

 

The never ending cheers from the crowd brought an even huge excitement within Running Man’s today’s players. They also never forgot to greet their friends back after the performance.

 

“Did you just try to slay our own performance there, ladies?” asked Taeyang smiling to Hyoyeon, Sunny and Yoona who took his part and GD’s part on Seungri’s single Let’s Talk About Love.

 

T.O.P replied, “They’re great aren’t they? Perfect! Great job, ladies!” he said, giving high five to the three of the girls, “WE DID IT!”

 

“Gary hyung tho~” GD and the others chimed, hugging Gary in the process.

 

“Maybe we should really make a collaboration, hyung.” said T.O.P, giving the elder a brotherly hug.

 

“I’m so proud of us!” Seungri said, wrapping his arms around Hyoyeon and Yoona.

 

“Yeah…I was shocked to see Hyoyeon and Yoona danced like that! Jinja!” revealed Kwangsoo.

 

“That dance surprisingly suited y’all, woah.” added Haha, clapping his hands.

 

“They actually own the idea of the dancing itself.” revealed Gary.

 

“That’s it! Now I’m a little bit worried with our own performance.” Yuri sighed.

 

Jaesuk: “How was it? Have you given your vote for the Blue Team already? Well I suggest you don’t give it right away since we still have 2 more surprising performances for you.”

 

Sukjin: “Because remember, one man one vote. Now shall we go with our 2nd performer?”

 

“YEAH!!!!” the crowd replied enthusiastically.

 

Sukjin: “Give it up for the BLACK TEAM…”

 

Jaesuk and Sukjin: “Give your cheers for Haha, Kwangsoo, Daesung, Tiffany, Yuri, and Seohyun!”

 

 

DTS (Daesung, Tiffany, Seohyun) – Dear Haha

(Parody of TTS’ Dear Santa)

(Haha as the “Santa”, as the lead male character in “Dear Haha” story, a man who was chased by 3 beautiful girls, Yuri, Tiffany, and Kwangsoo, who was dressed as a girl)

(Daesung as the drummer and singer for Tayeon’s part, Yuri would lipsync to him)

(Seohyun as the pianist and singer, Kwangsoo would lipsync to her)

 

Cheers were indeed heard after Daesung, Seohyun appeared first. Positioned themselves at each other’s instruments, also followed by the beautiful and cute appearance of Tiffany and Yuri.

But only laughters were surrounded the area when Kwangsoo and Haha stepped up.

Even right at the moment Seohyun started to play the piano, they already made people in front and back of the stage bursted out of laughter, seeing their expressions and acting.

 

[Daesung/Yuri]

Dear Haha
Nae yaegil deureojwoyo
Na ganjeolhage wonhago issjyo
Geuui mamdo gatgireul

[Seohyun/Kwangsoo]

What about us?

[Tiffany]

Seolleyeossdeon neowa na
Ijen jogeum deo gakkawojigil
Oneul naege wajwoyo

[ALL]

What about us?

[Seohyun]

Uri hamkke bonaeneun
Hayan christmasga ogil
Gidarigo isseo

 

The preparation on stage was also perfect to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter