Chapter 3 : Kai

Exo's Kai : Girl X Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's not so important note:

So I was planning to make an update last week, but then KaiStal happened. I won't lie and say that It's okay bec It's really not. :-( I was disoriented for the entire day because I can't believe it. But then, if it's really real and not a ing stunt by SM, then fine. My Opinion won't even make a difference, bec i'm just a fan. I just hope hope Jongin's happiness. :-((( I'm not really fond of Krystal tbh, but she's pretty and kai and her looks good together. AND GUYS HAVE YOU WATCHED KYUNGSOO'S MOVIE??? I CRIED A LOT AND MY HEART & MY EYES HURT SO MUCH. IT WAS SO GOOD THAT IM PLANNING TO WRITE KSOO/SO HYUN ONE SHOT FANFIC. PLEASE WAIT FOR IT. HEHE. 

Should I do Kai's POV or Momo's?????? I really want to do Momo's now. hehehehe so this will be kai's last pov :-)

January, 2006

Its been four months since I ran away from home. I have celebrated New Year and Christmas with Momo and Grandma. It was sure different. It wasn't fancy, we didn't dine in a five star hotel nor have an extravagant food. It was a simple dinner between us three but I never felt more happier. I felt free from all the problems I have. For once, I felt relieved.

 

But I know that this happiness will not last... I know that I have to go back to my real life someday. That I have to leave the safe zone I'm in right now. So I guess enjoying things will it last should be my priority right now. 

 

And speaking of, Momo has already arrived. We are currently at our secret "dance studio". Ever since we promised to be dance partners forever, we started practicing together. Momo has skills of a dancer while me on the other hand haven't dance anything that's not ballet. So she started teaching me the "Momo's dance". Well, she called it like that but it's technically what other people call "Hip Hop".

 

I noticed that she has big back on her back. She started half running to sit right next to me. The bag she has looks so big that I think she can fit in there.

 

"Yah, what is that for?" She just smiled at me and then started pulling out the stuff hidden inside her big bag. 

 

.....

 

It was an old cassette player. I squinted my eyes to get a better look at her and her old cassette player. Where the hell did she got that? 

 

"I got this as a gift from a villager I helped today!" She said while smiling. 

 

"Oh come on Jongin-ah, I'm tired of dancing without any music. Besides, the old lady who gave me this said that this still works. We just need a cassette and Guess what???? She also gave me one! It was "Fly" by Epik High!!!" And then she started dancing some weird dance.She looks so happy while saying this. I guess she really likes to be an Idol.

 

I patter her head and swung my arm around her shoulder.

 

"Aigoo, my dancing mo-chine is really dedicated to our dreams. Then shall we practice now?"

 

 

We practiced a little longer than we usually do so we were really confused when we saw all the lights turned off in the house. It was too quiet to say that Grandma was back. It was weird, she was usually here at this hour. She should have cooked our dinner and started watching her favorite drama.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter