Trough thick and thin.

The "what if's" of Taeteuk

(surprise!!!: read the description pl0x)

It had been a long and tiring day for Taeyeon. Her day was packed with schedules and so she was relieved to finaly finish her last activity for the day. She had just finished with Star King and was now in the waiting room, preparing to go back to the dorm. She wasn't alone, offcourse. Sunny and Sooyoung where with her but they had gone to the rest room and thus she was currently on her own, because the manager had gone outside for a phonecall. She wasn't alone for long tough as a gentle knock from the door rang trough the room.
"Come in." Taeyeon said after checking her phone for missed calls or messages.
"Oh hello Taeyeon-shi." A young lady, only slightly younger then Taeyeon, came in. Taeyeon smiled at her to reasure her.
"Sora. Didn't I tell you that you could call me unnie if you liked to?" Taeyeon grinned.
"Oh, I'm sorry. I just can't get used to it." Sora smiled back.
 Kang Sora, at first Taeyeon hadn't liked her because of WGM but due to Leeteuks pushing she had agreed to meet her, in secret offcourse, and they got allong just fine in the end. Offcourse Taeyeon had been jealous of her because of the attention Leeteuk had given her, in public none the less, but it was all an act. From the start Teuk had made sure that Sora knew that he had a girlfriend and that the main reason he participated in WGM was purely for the experience and to make as many tv appearances as possible before he had to leave for the army.
"How have you been doing?" Sora asked as she sat down, opposit from where Taeyeon was seated.
"Very bussy actually. But at least my schedule is calming down a little." She replied, 
"And Leeteuk?" She suddenly asked, a little nervous.
Taeyeon frowned for a split second.
"You know you can text Teuk yourself to ask right? You are friends." She stated.
"I... know. I e-mail him... once in a while. I just think it's more appropriate to ask you, I wouldn't want to..."
"You wont. Just mail or text him, or something, whenever you want to." Taeyeon smiled.
"Ah, okay. I will." She smiled brightly now.
 "And how have you been?" Taeyeon asked in return.
"I'm fine, thank you for asking." A short silence followed.
"Is going well between you and Leeteuk?" Sora surprised Taeyeon with the sudden question. The sudden question made her blush because she inmediately thought about the last phonecall with Teuk.
"Your blushing. Did something happen?" Sora asked, sudenly excited.
"No! No... I mean... maybe." Taeyeon mumbled and then let out a deep sigh.
"What is it?" A spark of curiosity lit in her eyes.
"I... well he... euhm... I'm not really sure."
"You can tell me... if you want. I kept your secret thus far." Sora smiled.
"Well... because of the rescent 'scandal' with Kangin we talked about going public... and marriage." Taeyeon muttered.
"Your...?"
"No. We talked about it. Well actually he did. I was dumbfounded at the time to reply." Taeyeon interupted followed by a sigh.
"This is good news," Sora said excited again but then frowned immediatly "right?" She asked to which Taeyeon nodded with a smile.
"I would like to marry him... but I'm not sure about going public." And once again a sigh followed before she started to stare at her feet.
She suddenly looked up when a hand rested on her shoulder.
"It will be fine. Durring WGM I, out of curiosity, I looked up Leeteuk and I landed on some of the scandals about you two. Taeteuk has quite some followers actually." Sora said.
"Your right... but there might be more people whom wont agree." Taeyeon said to which Sora shook her head.
"I know it's not right to say this but... this is not about your fans but about you and Leeteuk. I know your fans happiness is important to you but when it comes to this, your own happiness comes first."
"But..."
"Unnie, this time it's my turn to interupt. What is more important. A sulking artis whom never smiles because of sadness, or a happy artist whom gives her all, smiling brightly because of happiness?" Sora said, determined.
"The latter, I guess."
"Then that is your answer."
Taeyeon heaved a heavy and final sigh that day as she smiled with all she had at Sora.
"Thank you, Sora."

But the two young lady's didn't know that, trough the crack of the door that was slightly opened, someone had heard it all and was now grinning in victory.

Waaaaah, I'm so sorry readers for my previous chapter (announcement) but I think the top picture explaines it all. Should I start my grand apology again? Yeah?... Allright then *bends a bit to try and sit on her knees* aaargh can't kneel, sorry I have bad knees >.> and no I'm not old! Anyway after watching the latest WGM special somehow after reading the sudden news that Leeteuk dated secretly I got a new charge of inspi O_O I surprised myself with that! Anyway sorry faitfull readers for making you worried and to show my apologie there is allready a next chapter =D oh and thank you to all of you who are still reading!!! =)  )