Truth Or Dare

Silent Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri was heading for the practice room, her hair in a total mess along with her ear phones plugged into her ears. She had finished filming late last night and she barely had any time to get a good sleep when Seohyun came in to wake her for her practice. Seohyun and Sooyoung were busy filming today, that means the practice room would only have six of them this morning. 

“Yul?” She turned around and saw Tiffany standing at the vending machine, holding a can of Redbull in hand.

Yuri waved, “Hey, Fany. Who else is here already?” Tiffany waited for Yuri to arrive at where she was before tapping on the vending machine, “everyone. What do you wanna drink, by the way?” Yuri pointed at the small carton of chocolate milk standing in the corner and her eyes automatically travelled to the practice room.

She could see Hyoyeon and Yoona talking as they sat on the sofa in the far end of the room while Taeyeon and Sunny were already getting started with their practice. Talking to Yoona was dangerous, especially when Yoona knew all of Yuri's secrets. 

“So?”

Yuri turned to Tiffany who was staring at her, “huh?”

Tiffany rolled her eyes and reached for Yuri’s stomach, giving it a rough pinch. “OUCH! YAH!” Yuri yelped and pouted; rubbing the hurt area of her abs. Tiffany smacked the back of Yuri’s head this time, “stop being such a baby. How are you going to take care of our dancing queen like this?” Yuri rolled her eyes and leaned her head against Tiffany's shoulder, oblivious to the stares coming from the dance studio. 

 

“Seriously… what could they be talking about outside?” Hyoyeon mumbled to herself, kicking her shoes against the floor with a heavy pout. She desperately wanted Yuri all to herself but Yuri was being all-clueless or she was doing it on purpose so Hyoyeon would get jealous.

Yoona burst into outrageous laughter, slapping her knees as she laughed heartily, “unnie, they’re just buying drinks together…” Taeyeon chuckled to herself, her legs crossed as she leaned against the wall, “we’ll make her confess to you tonight…” Her eyes flying to Hyoyeon immediately, “that’s a promise.”

Hyoyeon’s cheeks heated up furiously, her hands quickly cupping her cheeks to hide the pink. She leaned against Seohyun’s shoulder, “maknae, they’re all bullying me…” Seohyun giggled and cupped Hyoyeon’s face, “Unnie, you’re being a baby… shouldn’t you be like this to Yuri-unnie?”

Hell broke loose in the practice room as the other girls started to fan-girl and roast Hyoyeon since their angelic maknae was disturbing her as well. Yoona was jumping around the practice room, clapping her hands excitedly along with Taeyeon while Jessica and Sooyoung were busy giggling to themselves.

 

“WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! I HAVE AN IDEA!!”

 

Yoona screamed out loud and got everyone to huddle together, explaining her plan to them so they would know what to do later on. “Ah! Seriously? That’s so last year!” Sunny exclaimed, earning a harsh slap on her bottom and a glare from Jessica, “it still works perfectly. It worked on you!” Sunny blushed furiously and lowered her head, listening to Yoona willingly.

“Truth or dare?”

“And we must have alcohol!” Seohyun yelled happily, earning loud gasps from all her unnies, “what? Yuri-unnie doesn’t spill unless there’s alcohol…” She couldn't help but roll her eyes at her over-dramatic members, knowing how protective they were over her. 

It's been almost 9 years since their debut and till now, none of the members could wrap the idea of Seohyun drinking more alcohol than them around their heads. 

It was only then the members heard creepy laughter coming from behind, they turned around only to find Sooyoung and Sunny grabbing their bags. “We got it all covered.” Sunny said and dished out more than 5 bottles of alcohol from her bag while Sooyoung took out another 5. 

Tiffany rapped her knuckles on the door to alert the others, they couldn't afford to allow Yuri to overhear their plan. Yuri gave Tiffany an odd expression, wondering why in the world she had to knock when it was their own members but shrugged it off - Tiffany was always weird anyway.

“TaeTae, here’s your gummies… Sica, your fruits… Hyo, your cola… Yoong, your fruit juice.”

Tiffany distributed the drinks the other girls had ordered though she wanted to slap herself; she should have left Yuri to give Hyoyeon her drink. Hyoyeon was also groaning inwardly, she wished Yuri was the one who handed her the drink. That way, she would be able to look at Yuri without being teased by the others.

Yoona winked at Taeyeon to get the ball rolling. Taeyeon cleared , “since all of us are here, let’s play a game that we haven’t played for a long time…” Yuri playfully rubbed her arms free of goosebumps, “every time you guys mention a game, I feel chills down my spine.” 

Jessica smacked the back of Yuri's head and beckoned her to shut up before the others made her do something. Hyoyeon blushed when she saw Jessica wriggle her eyebrows at her, eyes moving back and forth between Yuri and herself. 

“Because Yuri made unnecessary comments, she will go first.” Sunny declared and placed an empty glass bottle on the floor, pointing it to Yuri, “truth or dare, charcoal?”

Yuri pouted, she knew it was going to be a game she didn't really like. She sighed, knowing there was no way out of it, “truth.” 

Before any of the girls could think of a good question, someone else started knocking on the door. Yuri thanked her lucky stars up there profusely, there was someone watching over her. Yoona gritted her teeth and marched to the door, opening it with force, “Yes?”

Krystal took off her hood

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter