asking you out

How We Fall In Love With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You never got the chance to find Jungkook after that enjoyable lunch with your newfound friends and then your next class didn't have any of the members inside. The boys' energy were infectious and now that you had some alone time, you were starting to feel tired and decided to head home after school.

So you were surprised at V waiting for you at your locker, leaning against the entire row with his arms folded and eyes shut.

"Hey Taehyungie," You tapped his shoulder and he opened his eyes immediately, greeting you with a wide smile. He had insisted that you call him that, similar to your puppy Kyungie. 

"Ariri!" He sang gleefully in his deep, low voice and instantly helped you with the books in your arms.

"How did you know this was my locker?" You tilted your head curiously as you turned the combination lock and he made no inclination to look away from the password. Well, it's not like you put anything important there anyway.

"Soulmates know everything about each other," V said very seriously, nodding and his fringe flopped up and down.

You laughed good-naturedly. "More like Rap Mon told you, right?" You recalled him taking a look at your schedule for the week previously.

"Aish, can't fool you." Taehyung laughed back, running a hand through his hair. "Did you miss me?"

You were amazed at how he could pull off such teasing lines with such a shameless expression, but you figured that it was probably because he saw you as a younger dongsaeng and was such a chronic flirt.

"All of you are really nice to hang out with," You admitted, smiling. "Where are the rest?"

"They all have after-school activities now... me included." Taehyung gave a crooked grin. "Anyway, Ariri are you free this weekend?"

"Ah, I'll probably have to unpack my belongings properly in my dorm." You thought of the boxes in your room and groaned inwardly.

"That's no problem, I can come and help." Taehyung replied seriously and you burst into laughter. "It's the female dorm, Taehyungie."

"I can just dress up as a girl!" Taehyung twirled on the spot, flipping his hair flamboyantly- but he didn't laugh at all, indicating he wasn't joking at all. He was really one-of-a-kind, with that 4D personality of his.

"Yes, I can see you in a wig and makeup," You teased, rolling your eyes and laughing to yourself as you visualised him all dolled up. You must admit, he was really such a pretty boy with his long eyelashes and soulful eyes.

"I don't need a wig and makeup to look pretty," He smirked, arranging his bangs back into place. "So yeah, you're free for this weekend then! Join us for bowling on Sunday!" Before I could react, he grabbed my phone out of my hand and keyed in his number, saving it as Taehyungie with a heart emoticon, then gave himself a missed call.

"People might misunderstand," You made a tutting noise with your mouth, but kept your phone anyway.

"Don't worry! I saved yours the same too," Taehyung winked, showing me his phone screen that showed Ariri with a big red heart emoticon.

"I'm not good at bowling," You admitted after whacking him playfully on the shoulder.

"Ah, neither am

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter