Stop the daydreaming

End of a dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      

►►►►►

 

      It was another day, simply, perfect. With the weak breeze flowing through the thin air, that tapped my hair playfully. Just like that I woke up, with my thin white dress I was wearing, every morning I would slowly, and carefully, sled and rub my legs with his. Every morning, his bright, silk skin, would be rubbed against mine. His face was shining like everyday, I carefully watched him sleep next to me, with a bright smile, I hugged him weakly so he wouldn't wake up, and layed my head in his chest, and just like that sleep again. 

 

      "Naeun-ah." I could hear his soft and gentle voice flowing through my ear, and I started to open my eyes slowly. "Naeun-ah?" His warm voice repeated again. I barely opened my eyes, and remebered that I was leaning in his chest, so I slowly turned my eyes look up, and I could see is radiant face. "Naeun.?" He repeated once more, then eventually I opened my eyes and woke up, "Yes, oppa?" I said with my weak voice. He slowly pushed me away from his chest, and he frowned. I felt a bit hurt, because of that rude action. "Its something wrong?" I said worried. "You should wake up." he said, not that friendly. "Oh, okay.."I said a bit dissapointed, I slowly stood up, and put my legs to the floor, I fixed the dress and walked off the room, where myungsoo was laying. 

 

 

      Not sure about being worried or hurt, I just walked directly to the kitchen. I opened a cabinet, and took out a cereal bar, I started to peel it, and have a weak and small bite. 

"Everyday I wake up, and hug you, I love how our legs tangle each other, but do you like it?" 

 

      When I finished munching from by cereal bar, I realized that myungsoo oppa didn't eat yet. So then I turned around and head to the kitchen. I toasted two bread slices, and cooked a fried egg, poured orange juice in a cup, and put it all in a tray, that I putted in the kitchen. 

"Everyday when I finish eating, I use my time to cook for you, but do you eat it?"

 

      After feeling proud I went to our room, and I slightly opened the door, and took a peak. He was awake, why didn't he told me? I opened the door widely so I could pass through it, I was walking in the room, he didn't cared, he was busy looking at his phone. Me, a bit disappointed, walked with heavy steps, he slipped his eyes a bit and looked at me, but that time was short, and he inmedietly would avoid eye-contact. "Oppa."-I said with a weak voice, trying to grab his attention. He didn't answer and just turn off his phone and looked at me. "Do you want to go outside?" I said, I just really wanted to go outside with him, since so long we haven't had a date. "Not interested." He said with a cold voice, and started to use his phone again.

 

      I was disappointed, he would always answer me the same thing when I offered him something. 

"Everyday I would like to go out with you, but did you ever said yes?"

 

      Me, a bit sad, walked to the closet, and barged to it really sad, I really wanted to go out, but he didn't. I just grabbed a pink, short dress that had a small brown belt around the waist, with some high-heel lightbrown boots and a thin lightbrown coat. When I finished changing I asked him, "How do I look?", he just looked for some seconds and nodded. Well, I didn't expect any compliments from him.

     I grabbed my white-shiny purse, and put my phone in it, and walked away from the room a bit hurted, but I would just always smile loudly in front of him, "I'm going out." I said, he didn't seemed interested, "Take care." I would acually feel so overwelmed when he would say 'sweet words', but the way he told me, didn't convinced me but still, I smiled. "I will." I said playfully and waved him, he didn't care, and I just leaved the room, and then walk through the hallway sending my depressed aura everywhere with heavy steps, I leaved the house. 

 

      I was walking, it was Autumn, it was a really nice weather, my heavy steps directed me forward to Eunji's house, I ringed the doorbell weakly. "Who is it?" I could hear her sweet-charming voice. "Its me Naeun" I replied weakly. When I said that phrase, the door opened really quickly, and I could see Eunji's worried face, with her hair all messy and her toothbrush stucked in , "What did myungsoo did today?" She asked me worried laying her hands in my cheeks. I smiled really brightly, and grabbed her hands, pulled them out of my cheeks, and with a bright smile, nodd with a 'no' sign. She looked confused, and awful too, but mainly she was relieved.

      I always came to her house when I didn't felt 'right with him', she would always support me and take care of me. 

"Everyday I cry all night becuase of you, but have you ever cared?"

      Eunji, was finishing to get prepared, while I was seating in her bed, waiting for her patiently. Then, Eunji enters the room, with her hair bru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter