DRAGONFLY : REVIEWS

♥⠀잠자리⠀⠀⠀—⠀⠀⠀DRAGONFLY⠀❝ PLEDIS ENTERTAINMENT'S NEW GIRLGROUP ❞⠀᚛APPLICATIONS CLOSED᚜
 
header
2eqg8br.png1254cid.png

REVIEWS

Dragonfly (잠자리)
​"Strong but delicate, like the wings of a dragonfly."

 
pl1
#05
ahn jo young ( jo )
 

reviewed by + probablysleeping
Hi and thank you for the application! You're out first applicant and we're so happy and grateful! And better yet, everything was good! You gave us a detailed application and apart from some grammar issues, it was understandable and gave us a good idea of joyoung!! The only thing I need to ask of is what is her stage name? Is it just Joyoung? If you could just answer that, that would be great!
But yeah apart from that we looked at your comments and we've decided to change plot number five! We hope you don't mind! So apart from the stage name everything is A-okay!
Thank you for applying and remember to check back here in three to four weeks to see if your character has been chosen!

♡ n/a
pl2
#02
song seolmi ( seolmi )
 

reviewed by + pchizzel

​Our second applicant! Thank you so much for applying, your application was great! Most groups have someone who was semi-famous before debut, and Seolmi seems like the member to fit that catergory! I don't think there was anything nesecerally wrong with this application.
I really liked how she has been connected to music all her life, with her parents being musicians. And I'm glad that the genre was jazz and not pop.
I don't think there's anything much more to add. There was nothing wrong with it and it was fun to read. It was detailed and I felt like I new the character personally!
Thank you for applying and remember to check back here in one to two weeks to see if your character has been chosen!

♡ taehyung

AUTHOR

Hello! Here we will be reviewing your applications! Also, there may be things you need to fix so check here. We'll be as nice as we can, but we may seem blunt at times! We apologise for that and please don't take it personally!

# OF APPLICANTS 06
UPDATE 21/03

02 + 01
03 + 01
04 + 01
05 + 01
06 + 01
07 + 01

Caption
☐ ; pending
✔ ; accepted
✘ ; errors
#01 ; plotline's number

pl3
#03
won jihye ( jihye )
 

​reviewed by + pchizzel​
Okay first of all I just wanted to let you know how excited I got when I first saw this application. It had visauls and it was so detailed just upon a quick glance. Even before I read it in detail, I knew this was going to be one of the best applications I have ever recieved. And I was so right!! The application is so detailed and I kept re-reading it. I just love her in general aha ♡
Anyway there's actually nothing wrong with it! It's all A-okay in my books. She was so well written that it's easy to think of scenarios for her in my story.
Also, Serin would be so happy to be friends with her! I think they'd get along very well.
So yeah, there's nothing wrong with the application!
Make sure to check back in one to two weeks to see if your character has been chosen!

♡ n/a
pl4
#06
jeon hyeri ( hyeri )
 

​reviewed by + probablysleeping
Hey!! Thanks for the great applicaion! Hyeri has been through a lot and I'm glad she could find peace with music.
Everything looks good with this app!
Except I don't understand how Hyeri got dropped from bighit and was sent to pledis when the two arent affiliated? perhaps bang si hyuk could suggest she go to pledis instead?
I was reading your love interest and then I read your comments. I think I might focus on Hyeri and Jonhwa near the end of the story, but jonghwa will make some cameos here and there!
Once again thank you for your application! It was fun to read through and apart from the bighit/pledis part, its amazing!
Make sure to check  back in one week to see if your character has been chosen!

♡ jonghwa
pl5
#07
kim daeun ( dani )
 

reviewed by + probablysleeping
Thank you for your app! Daeun, or Dani is really cute! I like her personality and I think it suits her! I'm glad somebody sent in a really wild and crazy character! She can be like the light of Dragonfly, and i'm glad you made her the maknae!
Apart from that, there's nothing wrong with her! I like how you added the gallery of her instead of the love interest, it was cute seeing so many pictures of her!
I'm really a fan of her already. Sometimes it was hard to understand but if you kinda put the pieces together she came out as a really fun and interesting character!
So yeah! Make sure to check back in one week to see if your character has been chosen!

♡ n/a
pl6
#04
kang rian ( jael )
 

reviewed by + pchizzel
​Wow, I don't think you realise how obsessed I am with Jael!! She's got a really different and unique personality that draws people to her! I'm also in love with the idea that she's upset that she only gets chosen because of her face, but I'm sure the Dragonfly members will know how much talent she actually has with dancing and what not!!
There's nothing wrong with the app, actually! I've checked here and there and it's all good!
For some bits I was confused (But that may just be because it's 1am and I;m tired) and she seems like a difficult character to write, But I really love challenges and would be honoured to write her into my story! Just make sure if I get any of her personality aspects wrong, you'll tell me?
Anyway, apart from that everything's good!
Make sure to check back here in a week to see if your character has been chosen!

♡ n/a