DRAGONFLY : CS + APP

♥⠀잠자리⠀⠀⠀—⠀⠀⠀DRAGONFLY⠀❝ PLEDIS ENTERTAINMENT'S NEW GIRLGROUP ❞⠀᚛APPLICATIONS CLOSED᚜
 
header
2eqg8br.png1254cid.png

CHEATSHEET

Dragonfly (잠자리)
"Delicate but strong, like the wings of a dragon fly."
 
picture
 

 FACE-CLAIMS  All face claims are allowed except idols from Pledis. You can only choose  idols, no ulzzangs. Make sure to choose idols that look versatile to each and any concept, meaning make sure they aren't just y or cool full stop. Face claims that are already taken are: Minju (THE ARK).

 AGE & ETHNICITY  For age, your character must born from 1993-1999 (24yrs old-17yrs old korean age). Only the maknae can be born in 2000 (16-17 yrs old korean age) and the maknae can't be born any earlier. If you're applying as the maknae and you apply to be older, I'll change it to 2000. Make sure to apply as your korean age. You can find online generators that will calculate your korean age if you're having trouble. With ethnicity, make sure to be at least half asian. We want mostly asians so we will change some characters to full asian if we get thirty half-asian applications.

 RELATIONS  Silbings are allowed, however if you choose someone like Dara from 2NE1 make sure to add her brother as well. Or like with Yuri from SNSD, make sure you character is also a sister of her brother. Also with friends, don't add any big K-pop stars. Dragonfly is a new rookie group from a company that has tried y groups and now is trying a cute group. Dragonfly won't be popular instantly. Unless of course you went to school with them or what not. Still, don't go overboard. There is a limit. 

 LOVE INTEREST  So on the 08/03 couples were made a thing! For couples, I won't make them happen until the end of the story unless they start out as friends or something. And the relationship will have to be hidden unless you're dating an actor, sports player, or anyone else that isnt an idol. Please make the relationship realistic especially since one or two of them are idols. Also don't add someone from a big company that's really popular unless you have a good story to back it up because Dragonfly is from a company that isnt as big as JYP or SM and they aren't that popular yet!

 PASSWORD  Password is a link to a seven members girl group song.

 PERSONALITY & BACKGROUND  This is so important. Make sure your personality and background is detailed. We tend to choose the more detailed descriptions so we know the character and can write about her without having to second guess everything. Also, make sure her personality is a mix of good and bad traits. Not everyone is perfect. For instance, she may be very insecure or clumsy. And not the cute kind of clumsy. With your background don't make it too dramatic, yet too boring. DOn't make it unrealistic and say she's a run away princess. Every idol a sad background, but not a dramatic one. Maybe her parents didnt agree with her music career? perhaps she flew in from he birthplace without any money just to audition? 

 TWINS  In my time doing my previous applyfic, I have never had the need of twins. Never. I don't get the point of them at all. Are they supposed to help me visualise the character? Idk, but you can leave twins if you want because I just find them confusing. You can do this if you want but i've never had to use them so i'll probably just ignore it anyway. 

 EXTRA BROWNIE POINTS  

- I'm not a fan of over the top applications. A.K.A They've gone through a lot, they have a rebeliious personality and don't listen to anybody.
- I tend to lean in for full korean applications, but I'll choose half-asian applications too.
- If it's detailed, you are pretty much garunteed a spot.
- I'm not a fan of characters that are related to other idols, however i'll choose one if its good.
- I live for korean names. I don't want all other six members to have an english name. Think about it. Only three out of nine snsd members have english names. 

AUTHOR

Cheatsheet! You will need to read this carefully, for this may be the your ticket to getting accepted! Example, turn in and source down below!